Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else knows

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

my brother is a semi regular on pawn stars (it's a tv show, I'm not sure how, but it is)

I drove past their shop in Vegas a few weeks ago and there was a line wrapped around the building to get in on a Thursday afternoon. :squiffy:

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

Something unusual about me...sometimes I eat Tortellini raw, like a snack.

Last edited:

I came inches away from being struck by lightning two days ago. Sorry to let you all down.

I almost got hit three times on the same crossing the other day.

I was a dead body on a tv show one time

I was a dead body on a tv show one time
How long was the shot on you for?
When watching CSI I notice that you do not get a shot of corpse that goes over about 15 seconds. I guess that the limit that someone can stay motionless.

I have spent my whole life in ruins because of people who are mice

How long was the shot on you for?
When watching CSI I notice that you do not get a shot of corpse that goes over about 15 seconds. I guess that the limit that someone can stay motionless.

it was only a second

but I couldn't stay still at all they kept telling me "quit moving!" because I'm kind of a spaz

I won't leave the house with both my legs and my arms exposed. Either a skirt or a short-sleeved shirt, not both.

I won't leave the house with both my legs and my arms exposed. Either a skirt or a short-sleeved shirt, not both.

I guess that means the pool and beach are in your basement? :D

Not shorts and a tshirt? Thats like my uniform six months out of the year. :squiffy:

I guess that means the pool and beach are in your basement? :D

LOLZ. I haven't worn a bathing suit since I was about 12 years old. I consider putting my hair in a ponytail risqué.

LOLZ. I haven't worn a bathing suit since I was about 12 years old. I consider putting my hair in a ponytail risqué.

You don't ever swim in public? Or do you wear board shorts with a turtleneck? Hehe.

You don't ever swim in public? Or do you wear board shorts with a turtleneck? Hehe.

Nope! I can't remember the last time I went swimming, but the opportunity never really presents itself, anyway. You have to make a concerted effort to go swimming in NYC, since it's not like anyone has a pool or a lake or anything like that. I did go to a lake house upstate last month and I put my feet in the water, though!

I remember reading a story about Diane Keaton going swimming at a hotel pool in a turtleneck and leggings. Respect. :lbf:

Nope! I can't remember the last time I went swimming, but the opportunity never really presents itself, anyway. You have to make a concerted effort to go swimming in NYC, since it's not like anyone has a pool or a lake or anything like that. I did go to a lake house upstate last month and I put my feet in the water, though!

I remember reading a story about Diane Keaton going swimming at a hotel pool in a turtleneck and leggings. Respect. :lbf:

Her own version of a wet suit. Love her. :)

When I first started hearing about this strange phenomenon known as menstruation, at around ten years of age or so, I assumed all women "did" "it" at exactly the same time. Every time I see a documentary about the turtles coming out of the sea en masse to lay their eggs it reminds me.

Also, and I've been doing this for decades, when the World Health Organisation is mentioned on the news I always say "Who?" I can't help myself. It has got to the point where it even annoys me, and I'm the one doing it. :rolleyes:

PS: The only door in my house that doesn't have a lock is the bathroom. I have no idea why, although I fitted the doors.

Last edited:

When I first started hearing about this strange phenomenon known as menstruation, at around ten years of age or so, I assumed all women "did" "it" at exactly the same time. Every time I see a documentary about the turtles coming out of the sea en masse to lay their eggs it reminds me.

Also, and I've been doing this for decades, when the World Health Organisation is mentioned on the news I always say "Who?" I can't help myself. It has got to the point where it even annoys me, and I'm the one doing it. :rolleyes:

PS: The only door in my house that doesn't have a lock is the bathroom. I have no idea why, although I fitted the doors.

You must live alone. No need for a lock. Once you have housemates, you will want one asap.

At least you don't say: Who who, who who... with the Who song playing along in your head. Or do you? Perhaps you will now? Haha.

Back
Top Bottom