The Cure thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OK, PityMoon, you go ahead and believe whatever you want to. You've fabricated a fantasy persona for someone you know absolutely nothing about, and now your suppositions and accusations regarding ME are also totally off-base. You're creating a false picture to suit what you want to be reality because you had a bad experience. You could not be more wrong.

You do know that people have lives outside of the internet, right? And that people have real-life friends and careers and colleagues and collaborators and varied interests and so on? Life does not begin and end with Facebook and email. Crazy, I know…but true!

Oh Jeez... the whole "I'm laughing because you got under my skin" bit. Relax, relax, I'm sure you have lots of friends but Roger really doesn't have any. That's why he's always so available to "fans" that will fawn all over him. After what I witnessed I lurked around and the general consensus is he's a douche and his online presence outs this fact. I do live outside the internet, thanks. You're the one who thinks the same jerk who slams his Boss, RS, and 90% of the time is talking shit about people buuut probably doesn't talk shit about you. If he's not talking trash or using you to make him feel better about his "career" he doesn't know you. Talk about not living in reality.

HAHAHAHAHAH *cough* HAHAHAHAH *sigh*

I'm glad your "general consensus" internet surveys are working out well for you, PityMoon. I'm sure you'll meet some real charmers in your quest to find others who feel slighted. Like I said, you go on believing whatever you need to in order to make yourself feel smug if that's what suits your agenda. At the end of the day, though, you remain totally clueless about the person you registered an account here to talk shit about. Sorry if you don't like that, but it's the truth.

God, grow up and find real friends. Not old farts trying to hang out with a young crowd and think the way to relate is talking shit. It's not like I'm saying specifics about what he said and about who, nor how he's f***ing gross around younger girls.

Sorry if you don't like that, but it's the truth.

Thanks for the welcoming - most of you!

Attachments

• tumblr_m6pg4nnwop1qzxdg8.gif
    tumblr_m6pg4nnwop1qzxdg8.gif
    485.2 KB · Views: 5
  • burn.gif
    burn.gif
    493.4 KB · Views: 7
So you want me to get older so I can make friends with people who are younger than me so that I can stop being friends with the people I've known for half my life because we're too old to be friends with people who are younger than us who like gifs. Got it! Makes total sense. I actually really love the friends I have, though, so I think I'll just stick with them.

And now, back to the Cure…

Last edited by a moderator:
So you want me to get older so I can make friends with people who are younger than me so that I can stop being friends with the people I've known for half my life because we're too old to be friends with people who are younger than us who like gifs.

Your comprehensions skills are amazing. No wonder you get along with Roger so well, you're twelve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I met Roger O'Donnell from the Cure. Big disappointment! :(

I really love The Cure, but I hate how the one that approaches the fans the most, is also the most nasty. Roger was nice to my friend and I (even though he kept mimicking her nervous tick) but there were other people also wanting to meet him so we kind of pulled back not to steal the conversation from other Cure fans.

Then he started to complain about the other members. Then he commented how ugly another musician outside the band is. Then he talked about how he's never had a problem getting laid. Weird shit. And just negative. When someone asked about Robert again he seemed annoyed. Only wanted to talk about himself and not even the band. Apparently his solo project fell flat but that was because other people were against him, not the fact he's ehh and not amazing. I swear the only reason why people were so excited to see him was because he was in the band, not because he was Roger because if you listen to him and forget he's in a famous band, he just sounds really horrible. He said some guy looked like a pig. Well you Roger, look the way a raw hot dog smells. And your personality is even uglier. This guy is almost 60 and acted like he was 6!

I can't make out exactly what he said about Robert, but it was something about his appearance and it's not surprising he was fired from The Cure before for talking bad about them.

I wish I met Simon instead.

I call it nitrate breath. As the smell is one of processed meats. I have smelled it on several men--all at the grocery store. It is one of the most offensive smells I have encountered. Wonder if it is actually due to an underlying medical condition? Like an ulcer?

I call it nitrate breath. As the smell is one of processed meats. I have smelled it on several men--all at the grocery store. It is one of the most offensive smells I have encountered. Wonder if it is actually due to an underlying medical condition? Like an ulcer?

He didn't actually smell that I can recall. Have you ever seen someone and thought... wow I bet they smell like vanilla, roses, honey, money, etc? Well he looks like he smells wrinkly, putrid, pasty pork fat.

He didn't actually smell that I can recall. Have you ever seen someone and thought... wow I bet they smell like vanilla, roses, honey, money, etc? Well he looks like he smells wrinkly, putrid, pasty pork fat.

Can't say I have. But for now on I will never look at people the same way. I will now see each as a distinct smell. Looking in mirrror, I reckon I smell like a tomato plant.

funny. im gonna say i smell i smell like new clothes after looking in the mirror. my wife i look like i should smell like anit septic

Just like the "Joan Rivers" thread should have had HUNDREDS of posts moved into the Off-Topic fight thread (where were the mods?), this has NOTHING to do with the music of the Cure, nothing. Please move these posts, starting with PityMoon's first post.

Just like the "Joan Rivers" thread should have had HUNDREDS of posts moved into the Off-Topic fight thread (where were the mods?), this has NOTHING to do with the music of the Cure, nothing. Please move these posts, starting with PityMoon's first post.

Posts SHOULD NOT be moved. Roger O'Donnell is a member of the Cure. PityMoon's comments are relevant to the thread, to say the least. Or is this the fawn only Cure thread?

personality and character are relevant to musics making and perception. i mean if you moved everything not just about the music then all of the praise and comments about looks and the good comments about the band members character should be moved as well

God, grow up and find real friends. Not old farts trying to hang out with a young crowd and think the way to relate is talking shit. It's not like I'm saying specifics about what he said and about who, nor how he's f***ing gross around younger girls.

Sorry if you don't like that, but it's the truth.

Thanks for the welcoming - most of you!

Don't you just love people who reply with animated gifs?

Amazing Cure news this morning! From their Facebook page:

The Cure return to Hammersmith Eventim Apollo for a clutch of Christmas concerts on Sunday 21 and Monday 22 December 2014
The band will be performing a 150 minute show playing songs drawn from their entire 37 year old catalogue including deep cuts, pop songs, fan favourites and surprises galore...
Reprising the role they performed at the same venue 30 years ago each concert will also feature And Also The Trees as support
These are 'Christmas Specials' not to be missed!!!

20t1ieq.jpg

As excellent as I'm sure these Cure shows will me, I'm almost equally as excited about the prospect of seeing And Also The Trees open for them. They are the ONE band I've never seen live that I am desperate to get a chance to see. Opening for the Cure?! Dream come true.

I really hope there are some semi-affordable flights. That's a tough time of year for travel. At least I know there's zero chance of it being cancelled...

Amazing Cure news this morning! From their Facebook page:

The Cure return to Hammersmith Eventim Apollo for a clutch of Christmas concerts on Sunday 21 and Monday 22 December 2014
The band will be performing a 150 minute show playing songs drawn from their entire 37 year old catalogue including deep cuts, pop songs, fan favourites and surprises galore...
Reprising the role they performed at the same venue 30 years ago each concert will also feature And Also The Trees as support
These are 'Christmas Specials' not to be missed!!!

20t1ieq.jpg

As excellent as I'm sure these Cure shows will me, I'm almost equally as excited about the prospect of seeing And Also The Trees open for them. They are the ONE band I've never seen live that I am desperate to get a chance to see. Opening for the Cure?! Dream come true.

I really hope there are some semi-affordable flights. That's a tough time of year for travel. At least I know there's zero chance of it being cancelled...

Saying I envy you is a massive understatement.

Back
Top Bottom