Why is Morrissey so gay acting?

A

Anonymous

hey now look im not tryin to say nothing cross you understand I just want to know why does morrissey act kind of gay sometimes??? i mean he will dance fruity and throw his hands up all fruity and then his voice will be all gay too when he is yodeling. And if he is gay then why you like him so much????? i mean im just saying

hey now look im not tryin to say nothing cross you understand I just want to know why does morrissey act kind of gay sometimes??? i mean he will dance fruity and throw his hands up all fruity and then his voice will be all gay too when he is yodeling. And if he is gay then why you like him so much????? i mean im just saying

Wow you really have your finger on the pulse don't you? Where do you get this deep insight from? Did it come to you in a dream or did you hit your head on the way in?

I'm sure there are a few here who can't wait to get chatting.

Last edited:
Why should it matter how he acts? If he was a family member and treated you like crap, it would matter how he acts. But since he's not personally accountable to us fans, who are strangers, it doesn't matter.

May I suggest educating yourself regarding musical styles and trends? You can read, can't you?
Well, perhaps not, as your writing shows a slight hiccup in even elementary sentence forming.
Call Mother, I think you are overdue for a diaper change. And may your ignorance in the matter suffocate you severely. xx

It's amazing how readily some of you fall for this stuff. :crazy:

He doesn't even dance anymore.

I know - it's a shame. I used to like his fruity little dance moves.
Particularly that one where he used to put one hand on his hip, make like a teapot and sashay across the stage. :(

Probably because he is gay. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Seemed like he stopped dancing around the Boxers tour. Any guesses why?

He doesn't act "gay". You just think he does due to your perception. You perceive certain aspects of his behaviour as gay because of your belief that he is gay. You're looking for hints in his actions that point to stereotypical actions of a gay based on societal misconceptions.

There is no such thing as "gay" behaviour, just human behaviour. Morrissey is a human being, he acts like one (sometimes).

Well realistically you're just a troll, but for plausibility's sake the above applies.

Feel free to revisit this if he starts acting like a narcissistic, flamboyant queen, which I doubt he will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seemed like he stopped dancing around the Boxers tour. Any guesses why?

Wasn't that when he got together with Jake? Maybe all the off-stage exertion meant he wasn't feeling quite up to those exaggerated dance moves on stage anymore, if you see what I mean.
It must take it out of a chap, somewhat.

He is gay acting because of the influence of his favourite book, 'fruitsexualism and the art of f*****ry' by Larry Grayson, published by shutthatdoor 1974.

Back
Top Bottom