Should the user known as !Viva Hate! be banned from this site?

I mean f***, his two favorite artists are Morrissey and Elton John, you do the math. :D
3. Morrissey and Elton John aren't even in my top 10 favorite artists. Way to go with the stereotyping though...

1. Bob Dylan
2. Roxy Music
3. Bruce Springsteen
4. Elvis Costello
5. Aimee Mann
6. Neko Case
7. Nick Cave
8. David Bowie
9. Prince
10. The Cure
11. Kate Bush
12. Elton John
13. Billy Joel
14. The Smiths
15. Weezer
16. Morrissey

1. Bob Dylan
2. Roxy Music
3. Bruce Springsteen
4. Elvis Costello
5. Aimee Mann
6. Neko Case
7. Nick Cave
8. David Bowie
9. Prince
10. The Cure
11. Kate Bush
12. Elton John
13. Billy Joel
14. The Smiths
15. Weezer
16. Morrissey

His Bobness? Really? Huh...didn't know.

1. Bob Dylan
2. Roxy Music
3. Bruce Springsteen
4. Elvis Costello
5. Aimee Mann
6. Neko Case
7. Nick Cave
8. David Bowie
9. Prince
10. The Cure
11. Kate Bush
12. Elton John
13. Billy Joel
14. The Smiths
15. Weezer
16. Morrissey

Are you this prolific on fan sites of artists 1-15?

Haha, I see what you did there. Who would want to ban such cleverness.

image.jpg

In addition to being obnoxious and rude, now he is encouraging people not to buy the album. He should be banned.

In addition to being obnoxious and rude, now he is encouraging people not to buy the album. He should be banned.

No. He is doing no such thing. Don't you think 99% of the fans have already pre-ordered the CD? I do. The remaining 1% will either buy it after it is released or won't. Listening pre-release has no real bearing on sales. Unless it is shit. Which it is isn't.

Oh, but I do agree he is rude and obnoxious and has the maturity level of a 14 year old boy.

No. He is doing no such thing. Don't you think 99% of the fans have already pre-ordered the CD? I do. The remaining 1% will either buy it after it is released or won't. Listening pre-release has no real bearing on sales. Unless it is shit. Which it is isn't.

Oh, but I do agree he is rude and obnoxious and has the maturity level of a 14 year old boy.

Nice way to justify that you won't be buying this album, RBites.

Nice way to justify that you won't be buying this album, RBites.

Of course I will. And have already bought several of the digital singles as well. But honestly, I need the cash more than Moz does. He doesn't need one poor girl in AZ to further drain her limited resources so that he can give a chap a better tip at the latest five star hotel he is holing himself up in.

He seems to think that flaunting a leaked album is OK. Fine, he obtained the album. But no need to post polls asking about favorite songs, ratings, etc. Many of his questions and comments contain spoilers and sometimes this is not obvious unless one clicks on a thread. Remember when albums would leak but people were a little more tactful about keeping it under wraps?

He seems to think that flaunting a leaked album is OK. Fine, he obtained the album. But no need to post polls asking about favorite songs, ratings, etc. Many of his questions and comments contain spoilers and sometimes this is not obvious unless one clicks on a thread. Remember when albums would leak but people were a little more tactful about keeping it under wraps?

Oh my gawd! Grow a spine!

1. Bob Dylan
2. Roxy Music
3. Bruce Springsteen
4. Elvis Costello
5. Aimee Mann
6. Neko Case
7. Nick Cave
8. David Bowie
9. Prince
10. The Cure
11. Kate Bush
12. Elton John
13. Billy Joel
14. The Smiths
15. Weezer
16. Morrissey
Has Moz moved up since the release of world peace?

Back
Top Bottom