Should the user known as !Viva Hate! be banned from this site?

Reacting to what that extremist from the desert is saying is totally pointless. Her problem is that the is not even backing the basic principles she claims to be backing. Her type is the same type of people that will change their mind from day to day just cause they get bored. She would defend the viewpoint that this planet is flat just to distance herself from people like you as that is the most important thing for her. She is an intellectual poser with no back up for her theories and sometimes pure madness. Her only reason for being here is to act as the energy thief and boring everyones pants off. Her type of passive aggression means that if we met her in real life her legs would turn into jello and she would try to escape from the situation. She has posted more than most here to give us a detailed map of her mind and a detailed history of why she turned into what she is. People like her always reach their breaking point and that part worries me as I think we will one day read about it and that may indeed give this website problems.

Did you forget to take your meds?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump - more analysis please, I'm on the fence here.

Viva, seriously what age bracket are you in? Genuinely interested... Just to put an age with your posts. Don't blow a gasket i didn't ask what age exactly...

Viva, seriously what age bracket are you in? Genuinely interested... Just to put an age with your posts. Don't blow a gasket i didn't ask what age exactly...

If we're going by Kristeen Young years, I'm still a teenager...

Also, I had to laugh at the implication that I would blow a gasket simply by being asked a question...:lbf:

If we're going by Kristeen Young years, I'm still a teenager...

lol.. Wait, wouldn't you be preteen? Get reading your Goosebumps for your summertime reading program.

Back
Top Bottom