• bastard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bollocks

• douche

• Total voters
Jehne.

Example: I just took a giant Jehne in your bathroom and clogged the toilet.

I chose f*** in the poll but it's really motherf***er. I've been using c*** lately trying to make it a regular thing. There's just something I love about the word. It seems so brash.

Very cringe when women (usually overweight) use the word 'c***' as a sort of shock tactic.

I work with a number of British teachers now and it still surprises me how freely they use the word "c***" :eek:
it seems to have no shock value at all for them, even the women :straightface:

Avada Kedavra

The last time I skimmed the thread, I think I saw "f***wit". I like it, too... For some reason, it seems so much more hateful and diminishing than any other combination of words including "f***".

"f***ing" in my household is another word for "um", though, so I'm not really phased by much of them. I guess "f***wit" seems so harsh because it's so uncommon to hear it where I live.

I recall some discussion about the word "c***", too. Not sure who decided this was the most offensive four-letter word in the English language, at least by American standards... I heard it in music and movies from people living across the pond all the time, so the apparent shock value is entirely lost on me.

Back
Top Bottom