Morrissey used as an image of England by The Sun

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
For the footy, or somesuch. Royals in the centre. There he is, on the right, underneath Nigel Farage. Bet he'll love this.

IG4QcS7.png

P.

I Say, what a Lervoly Colage!!
But... Where's Our russell?!?

Hidden By A TeleTubby I Suppose!

(Ja Ja Ja.)

Now, I don't know that Morrissey person very well, but nah, i don't think he'll like it.
Reasons:
a) bad timing. Farage or not, when you're sick you usually feel a bit less cocky 'bout things. Normally he'd be quite happy to feel James Bond's bum, but I don't think that's his current frame of mind.

b) visually, a blindfolded spastic Linder Sterling would have done a better job.

c) it looks extremely silly, and not just because there's someone from the Ministry of Silly Walks looking upset in the corner.

d) the world is watching.

e) where's Brian? -ah no sorry that's my concern-

Basically between that cover and four ugly girls I'd take the girls and fly a Tupolev tu-95 over Joey Barton's house. And not just because it's excellent for the environment, and the most sensible thing to do. No.

Morrissey: I nearly voted for UKIP. I like Nigel Farage a great deal

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...i-like-nigel-farage-a-great-deal-8446651.html

"His views are quite logical – especially where Europe is concerned, although it was plain daft of him to applaud the lavish expense of the royal wedding at a time when working-class England were told to cut-back, shut-up and get stuffed"

Shame to see Morrissey so easily taken in by the Farage PR team. Twerp.

Re: Morrissey: I nearly voted for UKIP. I like Nigel Farage a great deal

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...i-like-nigel-farage-a-great-deal-8446651.html

"His views are quite logical – especially where Europe is concerned, although it was plain daft of him to applaud the lavish expense of the royal wedding at a time when working-class England were told to cut-back, shut-up and get stuffed"

It's a shame he nearly voted. And Farage PR team I think don't do him any justice, I mean here we have a guy who actually puts forward some of what the average working person thinks. I mean Nigel Farage actually appears unrehearsed and sort of normal, unlike the other party candidates. And like Moz said the Europe issue is spot on. Lets all stop being so afraid. Ukip is a small party but have 1 huge belief that no other party has - to leave Europe and to put this great country 1st. No doubt this will be called racist, which the media with their political allegiances try to paint a vulgar picture!

Unfortunately, I don't think Morrissey has really beeb "taken in". Politics is his blind-spot and he's a natural UKIP supporter.

It's a shame he nearly voted. And Farage PR team I think don't do him any justice, I mean here we have a guy who actually puts forward some of what the average working person thinks. I mean Nigel Farage actually appears unrehearsed and sort of normal, unlike the other party candidates. And like Moz said the Europe issue is spot on. Lets all stop being so afraid. Ukip is a small party but have 1 huge belief that no other party has - to leave Europe and to put this great country 1st. No doubt this will be called racist, which the media with their political allegiances try to paint a vulgar picture!

Go f*** yourself. UKIP are an assembly of drifters, layabouts, rejects, and barrel scrapings and only a f***wit will have failed to spot the daily racists popping up from their sordid ranks. If you support UKIP, you're a bigoted shithead.

P.

Last edited:

Go f*** yourself. UKIP are an assembly of drifters, layabouts, rejects, and barrel scrapings and only a f***wit will have failed to spot the daily racists popping up from their sordid ranks. If you support UKIP, you're a bigited shithead.

P.

Then you should defo vote UKIP.

Go f*** yourself. UKIP are an assembly of drifters, layabouts, rejects, and barrel scrapings and only a f***wit will have failed to spot the daily racists popping up from their sordid ranks. If you support UKIP, you're a bigited shithead.

P.

The trouble with UKIP is they attract the idiots and the racists because many of them are idiots and racists.

It is worth noting that a net immigration figure of 260.000 people last year will have an impact either positively or negatively though. With everything being so politicized it would be nice to have a reasoned debate on this, somewhere, anywhere.

I think immigrants (in general) are people that want to make a better future for themselves and (in general) will improve wherever they move to.

On the negative side politicians seem to want to use immigrants as a tool to divide and rule. On the one hand they're a good tool to keep wages down for business people who don't want to pay a living wage, on the other the hand they're a good tool to whip people into a frenzy as a reason why British people are suffering.

The press like to blame immigrants for shortages in housing, well, without doubt a quarter of a million people is going to be a strain on housing, it isn't like we've really had that house in order beforehand. It pays to have a shortage of housing as that raises house prices to make the government of the day look great as an expensive house shows that the economy is booming.

Then if you have over half a million people entering a country a year that's going to have an impact culturally. This is obviously the problem that Morrissey has with immigration. On this front I'd argue that there's a simple cause, poverty elsewhere. I've personally worked all of my life but I'm sure that I've done nothing more than any immigrant looking to better their life coming into the UK. Do I deserve a more comfortable life purely on the basis that we as a nation profited from our Commonwealth practices?

Anyway, these are just my own ramblings. I think if you're on the left you should be willing to talk openly and in an unguarded way about immigration. UKIP thrive on the left's defensive attitude towards immigration.

Last edited:

I like the cut of your jib Charlie

Re:

You two are really silly to take his comment seriously.
Morrissey said it in order to get a headline.

Re:

You two are really silly to take his comment seriously.
Morrissey said it in order to get a headline.

Double standards Miss Kewpie. You cannot have both I'm afraid even though Moz is singing that you can. This shows the problem with Moz fans that they always take what Moz says and turn it into something to fit their own views. Moz has gone on record throughout his career that he does not like any sort of new England with influx from other cultures. England is not the world nor should it or any country be just that. Let people stay where they are from and rebuild their homecountries and let us help them do so. As Moz once sang "it is hard enough when you belong here". Very clear words that you just cannot turn into something else. Moz fans need a speaker of the house to shout "Order" every now and then.

Jeeeeezzzzzz.....

Yes Ukip has racists involved and racist followers. The party are removing the racists, lets not forget that. They are not a white only party, there are members standing and supporting from varied backgrounds. I think that is insulting to supporters.

Its what they are standing for though that makes obvious sense, Morrissey himself said that Farage's ideas were logical.

Stop believing the biased press about ukip. What does our country need? a serious change regarding Europe. Its obvious, and no1 else wants to leave Europe. Its awful, that a targeted party like Ukip is actually the only party who wants to do some good for this country. And the press and naysayers are fooling/fooled into going along with the racist card. We need to control our borders. Within reason, its not rights for whites, its save our country, stop being so weak and nice to all comers and actually get a system in place where people are here for purpose, not benefits or cheap labour.

And if you think Moz was looking for a headline... I don't think you'll ever understand

Jeeeeezzzzzz.....

Yes Ukip has racists involved and racist followers. The party are removing the racists, lets not forget that. They are not a white only party, there are members standing and supporting from varied backgrounds. I think that is insulting to supporters.

Its what they are standing for though that makes obvious sense, Morrissey himself said that Farage's ideas were logical.

Stop believing the biased press about ukip. What does our country need? a serious change regarding Europe. Its obvious, and no1 else wants to leave Europe. Its awful, that a targeted party like Ukip is actually the only party who wants to do some good for this country. And the press and naysayers are fooling/fooled into going along with the racist card. We need to control our borders. Within reason, its not rights for whites, its save our country, stop being so weak and nice to all comers and actually get a system in place where people are here for purpose, not benefits or cheap labour.

And if you think Moz was looking for a headline... I don't think you'll ever understand

A party bankrolled by Ex-tory funders led by someone who espouses Thatcherism and attended a top public school before a career in the City. How anti-establishment.

Of course membership of the EU is shite.... You know things like the Working Time Directive, EU Standardisation, Free Trade, free movement of workers, social charter, no economic barriers. Leaving the EU would be disastrous for this country. And what about all the people who have emigrated to other European countries from the UK for work or a better life? (you probably call them ex-pats) Shoukd they be repatriated back to dear Old Blighty?

There may be a democratic deficiency at the heart of the EU but there's also a democratic deficiency in our own electoral system. Whilst I believe the British people should have a referendum on further EU integration I cannot see how leaving the EU would benefit anyone apart from people with little Islander mentalities who cling to the idea Britain is still Great.

UKIP are a f***ing joke. A potentially dangerous joke if they end up holding the balance of power.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom