Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about KY and TV Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

uh oh...

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about KY and TV Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

I think The thing that annoyed Me most About this post from Jesse is the Random capitals at the beginning of Words that really don't need Capital letters. So now we have a conundrum, two of Morrissey-solo's biggest targets going head to head. This is a heel vs heel match!

This is full of lol.

Wow. That was kind of unexpected. Being that this is on TTY, I'm going to assume that Moz approves of it — I can't see Jesse just emailing this to Julia and her complying to put this up. Jesse's gonna get a lot of shit for this, but honestly, whatever the truth is, props to him to sticking up to Visconti. I'm definitely glad to see this over a long-winded, scathing essay by Morrissey himself, which I know I was expecting at some point.

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Jesse uses capital letters about as well as he uses his guitar. He needs some lessons for sure!

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Now imagine If Alain Jumps into The fray!?

Well tty is no longer coming up. I wonder if someone is in trouble. I thought that the previous statement left things good between the parties. It's good to know someone aside from Moz has a voice. Good on Jesse for speaking up.

I think The thing that annoyed Me most About this post from Jesse is the Random capitals at the beginning of Words that really don't need Capital letters. So now we have a conundrum, two of Morrissey-solo's biggest targets going head to head. This is a heel vs heel match!

I believe it was for emphasis, but yea. It annoyed me too. This will be interesting to see develop.

Clever! :lbf:

Good for you, Jesse. Exactly what I thought about the whole thing.

Re: Statement about KY and TV comments on facebook by Jesse Tobias

Morrissey must be pretty worked up about this whole episode. It's fair enough for Jesse to stick up for him. He's making KY responsible for TV's snipes on Facebook, though, which isn't very fair. KY hasn't actually said anything mean beyond denying that she was ill.

do they still do the celebrity deathmatch clay-mation thing on MTV? it's been almost 10 years since I've watched. Moz v KY would be an amazing headliner with plenty of opportunity for witty commentary and banter

I believe it was for emphasis, but yea. It annoyed me too. This will be interesting to see develop.

I don't think it is, why would anyone emphasise random words like Pick, Camp, Crew, Suddenly .. when you emphasise you would capitalise the whole word, and generally make it a word that makes a statement, not random words. Jesse typing fail.

- - - Updated - - -

do they still do the celebrity deathmatch clay-mation thing on MTV? it's been almost 10 years since I've watched. Moz v KY would be an amazing headliner with plenty of opportunity for witty commentary and banter

Well it'd be a tag match now, Moz and Jesse vs KY and Visconti. However, it would end up being a handicap match because Moz would cancel at the last minute citing illness and Jesse would be left to fend for himself.

"In short: KY should have just done as she was told. Also, f*** Visconti for sticking up for her rather than sucking Morrissey's dick. Heil Mozzer!"

Tobias is a tool. And I personally can't wait to see Kristeen respond to this; she'll tear him to shreds.

Jesse wrote a piece that's included in the booklet for 25:Live and it too is full of random capitalisation and weird sentences; it must just be his thing.

Re: Statement about KY and TV comments on facebook by Jesse Tobias

KY hasn't actually said anything mean beyond denying that she was ill.

Unless I missed something else, that's my observation too. Also, let's be honest, after Moz's bale-out on the tour, for whatever reason, this will be splendid 'name in the papers' stuff ahead of the album in a month's time. I genuinleely don't doubt Jesse's motives or intentions. These days you have to at least try to be canny about your PR.

P.

Damage limitation from a man both damaged and limited.

Harvest must be wondering what the hell they have got themselves into.

ha! This is an interesting development.

Oh, and bullfighter dies is a great tune, as is kick the bride. Nice ones Jesse!

I'll bet this statement will earn ol' Jesse one hell of an oboe concerto tonight...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom