Who will win the World Cup ?

Who will win the World Cup ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4th World Cup for GGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

yay, Germany won, let's dance! at least thats what I was doing afterwards

party0023.gif

Good old Germany, reliable as the cars they build. I was fearing penalties and cheating south american rejoicing at the end so this outcome was marvellous. Very messy for Messi I suppose and european football totally rules and nicked their holy grail on their own turf for the very first time.

If there was a prize for the best fans then argentinas fans would have got it cause they were the only fans that created real atmosphere and singing real songs and not just making noise. Very let down by Brazil and their football and fan culture that was non existant and no samba on the terraces cause of safety rules totally spoiled the fun when they played.

Holland and Van Gaal the only impressive side and manager cause they dared to change things around and it paid off. That little country made of enclaves never stop to impress on the football world stage. Spain and Italy knocked out at the group stage made this World Cup very enjoyable and it was one long soft ride of entertainment.

Me and Fuleco have really enjoyed this World Cup together but he's got a hangover now and the samba dancing made him sleepy.

Most germans hate Bayern but when their players play for Germany they are thankful. If someone can explain how David Luiz even is allowed to get on a football pitch then give me a call.

This final really kicked alive some old memories. When Germany (or West Germany) met Argentina in the world cup final in Italy 1990 I went on a funeral the day after that final. An old schoolmate of mine had commited suicide.

Despite that being 24 years ago the memories are as clear as if it was yesterday. Feels like I should pop by his headstone and leave a flower. Time really flies by fast.

Germany really deserved this and I am surprised that they had to wait 24 years to win it again and since 1996 when they last won a major trophy.

Wonderful summary. And thanks for giving a little shout out to Holland. :cool:

Good old Germany, reliable as the cars they build. I was fearing penalties and cheating south american rejoicing at the end so this outcome was marvellous. Very messy for Messi I suppose and european football totally rules and nicked their holy grail on their own turf for the very first time.

If there was a prize for the best fans then argentinas fans would have got it cause they were the only fans that created real atmosphere and singing real songs and not just making noise. Very let down by Brazil and their football and fan culture that was non existant and no samba on the terraces cause of safety rules totally spoiled the fun when they played.

Holland and Van Gaal the only impressive side and manager cause they dared to change things around and it paid off. That little country made of enclaves never stop to impress on the football world stage. Spain and Italy knocked out at the group stage made this World Cup very enjoyable and it was one long soft ride of entertainment.

Me and Fuleco have really enjoyed this World Cup together but he's got a hangover now and the samba dancing made him sleepy.

No sleep and on my way to office...

Just add my final thoughts:

Credit to Argentina, they played their best match in the final, it was really a 50/50-match, but the best overall team won it. Schweinsteiger and Boateng outstanding in the final. And Mario Götze = Fußballgott :thumb: Thanks Brazil for rooting for us;).

Messi = Golden Ball, really?

Attachments

• 25914-1.jpg
    25914-1.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 10491287_735586529837152_4929483046015724772_n.jpg
    10491287_735586529837152_4929483046015724772_n.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 5
Nailed it!

Ha! But I'm not sure anyone would have predicted their fate in this tournament...

Messi was a funny one, in the absence of anyone standing out they plumbed for the default.

Well done Germany, worthy winners.

They certainly are worthy winners overall and the best team in the tournament - my German friends are very happy - but Argentina were a little unlucky on the night, I thought. They looked more dangerous and missed two or three clear cut chances. I felt a little sorry for Messi, as he is a footballing genius, but the best team won, it has to be said.

Some more pics:

German WAGs paid tribute to Clovis and Rihanna tried to nick our cup. Greedy girl;).

Attachments

• 10439053_486378491465645_2299029351988272790_n.jpg
    10439053_486378491465645_2299029351988272790_n.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 10513807_917162294976862_1994194140_n.jpg
    10513807_917162294976862_1994194140_n.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 2,c=0,h=554.bild.jpg
    2,c=0,h=554.bild.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 6
  • Bse-w_JCQAEYzyE.jpg
    Bse-w_JCQAEYzyE.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 9
Most of us would rather show support for the team that gave us our worst defeat ever than for Argentina. I was almost pulling my hair out until the goal came, in fact.

It was a great World Cup. Even that thing that happened made it great, in a sad, twisted way...

Well done, Germany. :)

Ha! But I'm not sure anyone would have predicted their fate in this tournament...

They certainly are worthy winners overall and the best team in the tournament - my German friends are very happy - but Argentina were a little unlucky on the night, I thought. They looked more dangerous and missed two or three clear cut chances. I felt a little sorry for Messi, as he is a footballing genius, but the best team won, it has to be said.

But Messi has this thing in common with gingers, the man has no soul.

10557427_10152105039291901_5144841031273530728_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom