Who will win the World Cup ?

Who will win the World Cup ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so, how you been for the last 6 or 7 years?
1smoke_zps79c1485a.gif

^^^^
Robby,

If I say "I got a life"

1) few will believe me
2) those who never "retired" may be offended, as if posting here means they have no life
3) those few who do believe me, but never got a life, may have some envy

Any way you slice it, I lose. And I would not have it any other way.

Don't cry for me Morrissey-Solo
The truth is I never left you

No votes for Spain yet. No votes for Argentina yet. Vegas odds would disagree.

Brazil is at 11/4

Argentina is at 4/1

Spain is at 6/1

Germany is at 6/1

"and they catch him, and they say he's mental"

I've gone for the bleeding obvious in Brazil. I watched that tournament last year and they looked pretty tidy and had every refereeing decision go their way too. They'll be tough to beat. If I had to go for another horse it'd be the Argies, Spain, Italy or Portugal. England unfortunately will do f*** all and I think the conditions will do for the Germans.

I've gone for the bleeding obvious in Brazil. I watched that tournament last year and they looked pretty tidy and had every refereeing decision go their way too. They'll be tough to beat. If I had to go for another horse it'd be the Argies, Spain, Italy or Portugal. England unfortunately will do f*** all and I think the conditions will do for the Germans.

They way they beat Spain last year was very impressive. I think it'll be Brazil too... but I would like a nation outside of the obvious 4 or 5 candidates to come along and surprise everyone.

They way they beat Spain last year was very impressive. I think it'll be Brazil too... but I would like a nation outside of the obvious 4 or 5 candidates to come along and surprise everyone.

I've got a mate who's been banging on about Ecuador for a while now, not to win it but maybe get to the quarter finals. Something to do with them playing at altitude so they're fitter than most other teams and their away form is very impressive. I think the closest chance we've got to a proper upset is Portugal if the Winker plays as he can do.

I'm picking Spain. They're getting longer in the tooth, but I think they're still the ones to beat.

I've not been sold on Brazil for a donkey's age. If they weren't playing in Brazil, I'd give them no chance whatsoever.

The dark horse, if they could be called that, is Belgium. They're stacked. A darker horse, in my opinion, is France even without Ribery.

What the hell. I voted Argentina and it's not showing.

MI6 strikes again!

Good choice though. Strong side the Argentinians and probably my serious choice to win, but obviously I support England in all sports. Except hockey, when I support the Dutch women's team.

10325349_10154214629325371_8879077588372194603_n.png

Morrissey didn't make the team. :tears: He must not be classic enough. :D

LOL!!! Own Goal. Croatia scores first. Shite unfinished stadium. Brazil sucks big dicks.

Last night showed why I picked Brazil. Loads of cheating c***ery aided and abetted by homer refs. Expect lots more of the same. And some riots.

Back
Top Bottom