Washington DC concert rescheduled to June 25; Baltimore to June 24

Baltimore and DC Rescheduled.

Just heard from the promoter, Baltimore and DC have been rescheduled "on advice from Morrissey's medical team." New dates are June 24 for DC and June 25 for Baltimore.

Seriously Morrissey, stay the f*** home if you aren't healthy enough to tour. Quit wasting all of our time and money.

Re: Article: Washington DC concert rescheduled to June 25; Baltimore also rescheduled

Does anyone know the last tour he did when not one show wasn't cancelled or postponed?

Re: Article: Washington DC concert rescheduled to June 25; Baltimore also rescheduled

This is quite worrying. I hope he is okay, too. It all seemed to be going so well. Makes me sad.

This is looking more and more like Morrissey's farewell tour, so enjoy it whilst you can. No promoter in his right mind is going to touch him after this. His touring days are over.

I hate to say it. I think he has some serious mental issues.

i think he has some serious physical issues.

Ten more shows. You can do it! July will be partytiemz!

i think he has some serious physical issues.

This is pretty evident.

This may not mean anything or maybe it's normal but he was drinking A LOT of water in Boston. Every time he didn't need to sing he was chugging.

well thankfully I cancelled my hotel in the event something like this happened.
it really doesn't make sense to travel more than 2 hours to see a show of his that may or may not happen.
anymore i'm just going to book the local show and be done.

Last tour I caught the last show before the tour was postponed a month, and Chicago is the only show I'm seeing this tour. I hope luck is with me again.

...and whatever is ailing Morrissey, be it mental or physical, I hope he gets well and perhaps seeks help.

Me too. I'm really worried. On the one hand the tour is pretty grueling. On the other the fact that this is medical advice.... Anyway I'm trying to think positive/sending positive vibes.

This is quite worrying. I hope he is okay, too. It all seemed to be going so well. Makes me sad.

Maybe with his connections he got a leaked copy of Far Cry 4 and he can't tear himself away from his PS3 on the bus long enough to do sound checks and sing and shake hands and all that?

Oh, no:( This doesn't look good. I hope Morrissey is just taking the rest he needs and will be able to continue on. But still it's worrisome...maybe he's not the picture of health he seemed. I am surprised because he seemed happy and healthy in Boston.

Get better soon, Moz!!:thumb:

Well we won't find out more until the morning, it's midnight in Baltimore.

I hope he's ok. But I can't lie and say I wasn't super excited for tomorrow. In fact, I was just listening to the Smiths in preparation.

I was really hoping after Boston he was better. :(

- - - Updated - - -

No sign of Morrissey show on Meyerhoff site. What a dick move. There are people there. I was packing. No warning. No statement. Even the venue just wiped it away as though it wasn't to happen less than 24 hrs from now. He has turned into a tragic, feeble, sad little man.

Who are all of these "in crowd" people who are talking to the promoter? The promoter needs to cancel this pathetic attempt at a tour and ship Morrissey off to the old folks' home- Get off the stage! You wrote your own end, dick!

Did you have tickets to either the Meyerhoff or Lincoln Theater shows? If not maybe you should shut the f*** up about getting off the stage and sending people to the old folks' home.

Actually heard the he has aids. It makes alot of sense.

Cut the bullshit. There is ample evidence, including interviews with former tour managers, of Morrissey having some serious problems with depression and that such problems have been behind why he did not tour at the start of his solo career or walking off the Bowie tour. There is ample evidence from friends, former collaborators that this is the case. There is nothing but unsubstantiated internet rumors to support the latter. No idea why this has to keep being brought up other than the fact that the site owner encourages this bullshit.

Re: Baltimore and DC Rescheduled.

Just heard from the promoter, Baltimore and DC have been rescheduled "on advice from Morrissey's medical team." New dates are June 24 for DC and June 25 for Baltimore.

Seriously Morrissey, stay the f*** home if you aren't healthy enough to tour. Quit wasting all of our time and money.

OK, so this is an anonymous post based on a source close to Morrissey who will also remain anonymous, so feel free to ignore it if you will, which is fine.

Due to ongoing medical issues this is likely to be the last tour of the states Morrissey ever does, European dates will be announced for later this year but that will almost certainly be the end. Not saying he will never perform live again but health issues make it impossible for him to continue with any extensive touring in the future.

Expect more postponements and cancelations but try to understand, this may be your last opportunity to see one of the all time greats on stage and you should all be grateful for it.

Maybe with his connections he got a leaked copy of Far Cry 4 and he can't tear himself away from his PS3 on the bus long enough to do sound checks and sing and shake hands and all that?
Has anyone actually ever said you're funny ?
I don't know or care what you're babbling about ,
but you comment so much I'm forced to see these endless posts
after 26,000 or so .maybe you can .........

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom