Washington DC concert rescheduled to June 25; Baltimore to June 24

Baltimore and DC Rescheduled.

Just heard from the promoter, Baltimore and DC have been rescheduled "on advice from Morrissey's medical team." New dates are June 24 for DC and June 25 for Baltimore.

Seriously Morrissey, stay the f*** home if you aren't healthy enough to tour. Quit wasting all of our time and money.

Please. :rolleyes: Have you read the Autobiography? Solo's potty-mouthed playground "hatred" is nothing compared to the way he can dish it. :cool: Perspective.

Yes i read it ...thats my opinion ...i think that some here are unfair and if i was ill and i would read just some comments i would be even worse and depressed...thats all.. u agree or you don't..
Some comments are just too violent and mental ! That's obvious..

perhaps i'm too stupid to understand english as i'm french !

Rippy

IF he is ill, there's obviously something very wrong, as it's not normal for a man in his 50s to continuously get respiratory infections. If he was wise he would catch the first flight to Switzerland and away from any cameras.

Someone in the know on twitter is saying he's not sick.

"It is with great sadness that the remainder of the US Tour has been cancelled. The respiratory infection Morrissey contracted in Miami has worsened, and in the interest of making a full recovery, all further touring plans have been halted. Morrissey thanks his fans for their compassion, understanding, and well-wishes during this difficult period as he recuperates"

from the official facebook

So far over a thousand people have liked that Facebook post.

link to the facebook post please.

Okay...now everyone can get their panties in a wad.

I'm wadded that my shows won't take place but I'm really much more concerned about Morrissey. I truly have lost count of the shows that I was to attend that have been cancelled, which severely sucks, but I am very concerned about Moz's health. I'd love to see him in concert again but I find it hard to believe promoters are going to be able to justify booking him.

I'm done... f*** YOU MOZ... $1200 spent on tickets for 4 gigs and got to see one show. That doesn't include airfare. Neither does it include the cancelled tickets for the other tours and associated airfare. Total and utter disregard for the fans.... The eye opener for me was recently seeing Johnny Marr playing the same Smiths songs that Morrissey sings - just that Johnny did them better. Never again...

It wouldn't be solo if there wasn't name calling, speculating,trolling etc.

No it wouldn't be solo if 90% were wankers.

I told you all the tour was cancelled. What do you want me to do, ID myself to the whole forum just so you'd believe what I said?

You guys would always come up with a bloody excuse. I should've just STFU and let you find out......eventually. Ignorance is bliss and all that!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom