does Morrissey sign autographs

psugator02

This is probably a silly question and surely it's been answered somewhere before. But I'm a newbie so I'm just not real sure. Does Morrissey sign autographs? Does he ever take pictures with you if asked? I attended the show in Miami and asked a fan there if he signs. I was told that Morrissey decided before this tour that he wouldn't be signing at any of the stops. Is this standard course for him? Just wondered when would be a good time to approach him. If not this tour, then when?

Re: does Morrissey sign autographs?

He doesn't generally ever stop and sign things, or pose for pictures, at gigs. So waiting around before or afterwards at the venue is pointless, he just goes straight from his tour bus into the venue, and the same on coming out.
However, if you manage to catch him outside of a gig venue - ie: randomly bump into him at a bar, or hotel, or the airport, etc then you have a reasonable chance if you approach him.

Re: does Morrissey sign autographs?

Leave the man alone.

"leave the man alone" ???

An autograph isn't a big deal...if it's asked kindly...
If i could i would try my luck too.. I love those souvenirs.. :)

"leave the man alone" ???

An autograph isn't a big deal...if it's asked kindly...
If i could i would try my luck too.. I love those souvenirs.. :)

Hes a human being, not something to dole out souvenirs. The last thing he wants to do after performing is be accosted by fans. I don't know if that or bothering him when he's out in his private life is worse.

I understand what you are sayin..wot you mean..
Well it's simple ..he doesn't want to sign, he doesn't sign and thats all...I understand :)
I'm not someone that will harrass to get the autograph, as i'm someone that is always afraid of bothering ...if i feel he's ok with it, why not coz well i would have loved to have my biography being signed for example...But if i see that it's not possible then i give up ..Im understanding... (anyways that question wasn't frome me :D)

I have seen too, some artists that were happy to sign and to have a couple of words, i loved those moments ... But i repeat its cool when it's shared ..if it's a nuisance for him i would never disturb :)
I'm a total noob with Moz .. i discovered him too late pity but well at least i discovered his amazing voice :)

Anyways it will be really hard to ask him an autograph coz i live in a country and in an area where i ll have no chance to meet him ...I'm not sure to be able one day to see a concert..

Rippy

Moz himself tried his luck to have some autographs when he was younger :) That reminds me some lines in the book .. the moment when he had no luck with an artist...

Hes a human being, not something to dole out souvenirs. The last thing he wants to do after performing is be accosted by fans. I don't know if that or bothering him when he's out in his private life is worse.

Yes because taking 5 seconds out of his life is such a hardship.tosser

Yes. After shows he is always at the nearest pub, signing autographs and having drinks and laughs with fans.

The only exception would be when he is whisked away by ambulance after singing a flawless show in a terrific mood.

Last edited:
If its signing you want. his new book is on ebey signed.

The answer to the question is, yes. But you must make it past security first. That is the first line of defense. If you get their approval then yes he will stop and sign or take a photo. I did manage a couple of moments with him alone this past tour.

He rarely stops at the venue before (if ever) and even less likely after the show (never).

Back
Top Bottom