Atlanta Show - 6/4 - CANCELED

Moz tour 2014

If your are a true Morrissey fan then you should pray for his heath to return to it's best form. If you are angry that he cancelled 9 shows then you are not a true fan.

Re: Moz tour 2014

Being disappointed is an acceptable emotion not at odds with hoping he recovers from whatever might have befallen him, illness or a snit.
We can be adults and appreciate his music without putting him on a pedestal. We are still listening to him despite the other bad press or falling outs, after all. I think for myself. I never bought the N.M.E garbage, but the man isn't perfect, he does cancel a lot. How is accepting someone isn't perfect not being a true fan?

I do blame myself, in a way, for putting up with months of teasing at work that this time he would not cancel Atlanta. I'm familiar with his behavior, but this Young spat has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Being disappointed is finding out the show has been canceled. Being at the show, right up front, collapsing, and waking up to find out that one has a brain tumor that must be removed STAT is only something I can pull off. (And "Oops" is when one accidentally douches with Drain-O — thank you Mr. Fierstein.)

Has he really canceled four shows here? The gig at that horrid open air slopfest was shut down by the po-po. (He can't be blamed for that.)

Being disappointed is finding out the show has been canceled. Being at the show, right up front, collapsing, and waking up to find out that one has a brain tumor that must be removed STAT is only something I can pull off. (And "Oops" is when one accidentally douches with Drain-O — thank you Mr. Fierstein.)

Has he really canceled four shows here? The gig at that horrid open air slopfest was shut down by the po-po. (He can't be blamed for that.)

Wut? Really? You OK? Am I missing irony?

P.

It's not irony, but it happened on the 2004 tour. He and I both canceled a lot of shows after that. :squiffy: All's been well ever since. My doctor found a lot of irony in "Something Is Squeezing My Skull" years later. She added, "No HOUSE CALLS in modern life."

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom