Atlanta Show - 6/4 - CANCELED

The 'everyone is down with a virus' seems like a smokescreen. Maybe it's another one of those 'burrito in the eye' incidents, but they are too embarrassed to say?

What's the burrito in the eye incident?

Kristeen said she's fine, so I'm not buying that the whole crew is sick again.

Does he usually announce cancellations on TTY?

It has everything to do with touching all the hands while on stage.

The report that the crew and Kristeen are sick is false. Kristeen said on Facebook she's fine. Hmm.

She had an allergy attack, not a virus. The promoter screwed up the announcement.

Morrissey should cancel the remainder of the tour while he can...i plan on being at the last show of the tour...I'm just not going to tell you which one I'm planning on making it...pretty easy to sneak things through security at these venues...

Morrissey should cancel the remainder of the tour while he can...i plan on being at the last show of the tour...I'm just not going to tell you which one I'm planning on making it...pretty easy to sneak things through security at these venues...

What?

Pathetic Jackass so cunfuzed. :squiffy: You can call me PJ. (Pssst. Four times, f***er.)

14318275486_6863af696d_z.jpg

so what's the site policy on dealing with death threats?

I am staying across the street from Cobb - went over to confirm if show was off - they said - off due to illness - Once I got done crying - I crossed the street back to the hotel, slipped on some dry leaves - fell and hit my head. Who still ill now!!! Sad thing is - flew in from San Diego to see the show - now for the next 2 days I have to stare out my bedroom window at the Cobb Energy Center. Good News - having fun in Atlanta!!!

I was looking forward to the show here in Atlanta tomorrow night. Sorry you had to make such a long jaunt only to be let down. He's cancelled several times here.(Why even put ATL on the tour(s)? "Truly disappointed". Anyways, welcome to Hotlanta... ENJOY!

Kristeen is on Each is and kick the bride. I think she does a great job. Natural born backing singer

Please report this f***head's IP address to the FBI.

I am staying across the street from Cobb - went over to confirm if show was off - they said - off due to illness - Once I got done crying - I crossed the street back to the hotel, slipped on some dry leaves - fell and hit my head. Who still ill now!!! Sad thing is - flew in from San Diego to see the show - now for the next 2 days I have to stare out my bedroom window at the Cobb Energy Center. Good News - having fun in Atlanta!!!

I'm in the same boat. It's too late to cancel my hotel so I'm stuck. I'm really really disappointed.

Whatever...anonymous douche...like what?...your own food?...He cancelled a show...just calm down...it happens...deal with it and move on...we're all disappointed but you know what...The sun will rise on Thursday...

Dude is trying to get rise out of us...ignore and move on to AC

May as well extend the 3 day vacation to 5............ What bar will Morrissey be spotted at in Miami over the next few days?

I was honestly thinking the 3 day break was purposely scheduled to assure a solid finishing run to the US tour. Yes, anyone can get sick at any time - but this just seems silly. It's June, not February.

Legitimately sorry for those affected by this, my sarcasm above aside. Been there - it sucks. But it is, as a matter of fact, part of the deal of being a Morrissey fan.

Last edited:
Make that Non-GMO tofu! Get well soon, my Moz! People, use hand sanitizer before touching my hero! And try not to molest him too much. Although I'm sure he doesn't mind it too much. LOL.

Best wishes to the PETA crew at the Boston show! :)

Thinking the same thing; I have tickets for Atlantic City, Wilmington, and Hershey. I wouldn't care if I had already seen some shows, but I will be absolutely gutted if I don't see any on this tour. Maybe it's just a bad case of sunburn and heat exhaustion from the couple days off in Miami. Hopefully, everything will get back on track. He was doing so well; I'd hate to see this tour end on a negative note.

More importantly, I hope someone on his staff realizes that Atlantic City is one of the worst places for vegetarians. I live about 40 miles away, and I can never find anything to eat; and the Revel is one of the worst offenders; even their french fries are soaked in duck fat, and the nearest Whole Foods is another 40 miles west. For god's sake, somebody bring the tofu; we don't want our man to be grumpy.

lynnda

Back
Top Bottom