Miami, FL - Knight Concert Hall (May 31, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Certain People I Know / Hand In Glove / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ganglord / I Have Forgiven Jesus / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Trouble Loves Me / Istanbul / To Give (The Reason I Live) / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Yes, I Am Blind / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Meat Is Murder / Speedway // Asleep / First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by @ariellec / Twitter, Girlmostlikely, setlist.fm.

Last edited:
If he could stop playing To Give.. I might stop eating meat.

FDR said he took some but we're waiting for him to wake the F up since he went partying after. :D

Here's one. So beautiful.

One of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard performed live (and I've been going to concerts for more than 30 years)

Last edited by a moderator:
Goddam this video is incredible. Someone should point this one out to Matt Walker so he can see himself work in HD. :p

Yeah, Matt Walker, Thor of Mozgard. Hands down the best drummer Morrissey has had throughout his solo career, imho. I was so very happy when I found out he's back to once again provide that oomph and enrichment to the sound only he can. The amps are now back to "11", folks!

Matt is a fantastic drummer( I fell in love with his style when I first heard pigsty), and a runner to boot. Good man.

This is so weird. And you guys think I'm strange...is it a nod to Bruce Lee or something?

9783503.87.jpg

9783504.87.jpg

Weird in a good way.

I was at the Miami show in the front row. I have been going to shows for 23 years now. Moz was not as into his songs and the crowd as much as other shows I have been to over the years. Yes he shook a couple of hands but it just felt like he really wasnt into it. He turned his back to us alot, and had his eyes closed often. The crowd was a bit wierd as well. What was all the bullshit in the front row with people pretending to have front row seats. The Adrienne Arsht Center did a terrible f***ing job of securing the front row for the people who had real seats. It makes sense to me now, that he was not feeling 100%. I flew home back to NY the following day, and by Wed. I was sick as well. Im sure I probably got it somewhere else, but I just wanted to say, thanks alot Kristen!!! If I had to finish out a tour right now, I would have cancelled it as well. I felt like shit for the last 7 days. By the way, Im not one to like alot of Moz's new stuff, but Istanbul is freaking amazing. I was waiting for Moz to really get all into that song with the crowd, and I felt like I loved the song more than he did. You got to belt that one out and look at all of us while you are doing it Moz!

Still Love ya, get well soon!

Kristen stop breathing on everyone!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom