Miami, FL - Knight Concert Hall (May 31, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Certain People I Know / Hand In Glove / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ganglord / I Have Forgiven Jesus / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Trouble Loves Me / Istanbul / To Give (The Reason I Live) / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Yes, I Am Blind / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Meat Is Murder / Speedway // Asleep / First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by @ariellec / Twitter, Girlmostlikely, setlist.fm.

Last edited:
haha, indeed im halfdeaf at least, i was quite backstage ;) but the blonde stageinvasiongirl next to me was even poorer, she really had a massive tenton-headphone attached - i think the poor thing only wanted to escape, so rushed the stage

Can't believe there weren't more huggers, looks like the perfect venue for such.

Can't believe there weren't more huggers, looks like the perfect venue for such.

I KNOW, right? One knee up and BOOM, on stage. It boggle my mind, you should see the moats at LA gigs. It even looks like there's space to stand there comfortably without being packed in like sweaty sardines in some of these pics coming in. :squiffy:

Last edited:
IKNOW, right? One knee up and BOOM, on stage. It boggle my mind, you should see the moats at LA gigs. It even looks like there's space to stand there comfortably without being packed in like sweaty sardines in some of these pics coming in. :squiffy:

Exactly, a missed opportunity if there ever was one.

The stage looks so low that people are leaning down just to rest on it :crazy:

14324027614_0ea541dcbb.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

14138039478_8e2fe00c8a.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

14301557066_2e623e5f43.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

14322916772_2ee0620a1e.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

14138039229_b232d50b14.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

14138071970_3c80d029c5.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

14138024708_e81c974f84.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

14138031769_e87ee91702.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Great pics FDR!!

Thanks

Yeah, I'm OD-ing, FDR. Thank you!

He was sweating a heart again. Sorry if this sounds stupid, but how does he do that?

Nice. Did you enjoy the viddies?

I haven't looked at the banter ones yet, just Asleep and the stage invasion which were both perfect. You have an awesome lens, you should add photos to our photography thread in the forum unless you already do and I have momentary duh going on.

I haven't looked at the banter ones yet, just Asleep and the stage invasion which were both perfect. You have an awesome lens, you should add photos to our photography thread in the forum unless you already do and I have momentary duh going on.

I don't have anything in the photo thread. Guess I presumed they would make the archives on their own. If it requires more uploading then I don't know if I could handle. Sure you appreciate what it already takes to provide what I do. Banter is included in the clips, usually recorded before or after the song. Best is before Pigsty but that clip is taking forever to process.

I don't have anything in the photo thread. Guess I presumed they would make the archives on their own. If it requires more uploading then I don't know if I could handle. Sure you appreciate what it already takes to provide what I do. Banter is included in the clips, usually recorded before or after the song. Best is before Pigsty but that clip is taking forever to process.

I love the banter clips, everyone is falling short on relaying that info. The Photo thread is for photos other than Morrissey, just your photography work. It's pretty clear you have a pro camera, I assume you dabble in photography.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/126468-The-new-Photography-thread

I love the banter clips, everyone is falling short on relaying that info. The Photo thread is for photos other than Morrissey, just your photography work. It's pretty clear you have a pro camera, I assume you dabble in photography.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/126468-The-new-Photography-thread

I only have a pro cam in the sense that I've taped so many shows that trail and error has taught me what works best. Would share that info but is now somewhat of a trade secret for want Ive become known for. I freely share what I obtain because it is not my content... Only a facilitator. I do not monetize my You Tube, and 400k hits, for the same reason. As for the photog skills, all random and self taught. Guess I could share my pics from Alaska last week.

- - - Updated - - -

I trail my errors...

He was sweating a heart again. Sorry if this sounds stupid, but how does he do that?

His sleeve isn't big enough :) He's singing from the heart...

I don't know. It's amazing though. I watch it appear before me every time I see him in concert and it blows me away.

- - - Updated - - -

FDR: Thank you so much for the pictures and videos :)

Wow--two great posts regarding the Blue Rose Society on TRB's site. This pompous clown has whined that he would shut his site down numerous times, yet he springs back up like a bad rash.

Sick video - damn i wish I could have been there. It looks like Moz is saying something when he takes off his shirt but I have no idea what.
Agree the "silly boy" timing nice touch.
thanks FDR and your photos are amazing too!

The guy who was the stage invader (right during "silly boy," nice touch if I do say so myself. :cool:) in this video? His friend had the CREEPIEST photobomb last night after the show on his instagram pic, he took a pic of the piece of shirt his friend caught, but look at that guy eyeing the camera down behind them. Go Team Bald! :D (He's kinda creepy actually. :straightface:<=== He looks like that very emoticon in the picture, Moz got invaded by STRAIGHTFACE!)

http://instagram.com/p/or6v1uoJR-/

10369412_1427032100896037_1367191913_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Goddam this video is incredible. Someone should point this one out to Matt Walker so he can see himself work in HD. :p

FDR really knows who to watch and how to stay in focus. As someone familiar with editing in post-production, I'm beyond impressed.

The guy who was the stage invader (right during "silly boy," nice touch if I do say so myself. :cool:) in this video? His friend had the CREEPIEST photobomb last night after the show on his instagram pic, he took a pic of the piece of shirt his friend caught, but look at that guy eyeing the camera down behind them. Go Team Bald! :D (He's kinda creepy actually. :straightface:<=== He looks like that very emoticon in the picture, Moz got invaded by STRAIGHTFACE!)

http://instagram.com/p/or6v1uoJR-/

10369412_1427032100896037_1367191913_n.jpg

Is it because of the audio quality or is this a completely different version of FOTGTD?? Sounds almost like John Paul Young's "love is in the air"...

Back
Top Bottom