Miami, FL - Knight Concert Hall (May 31, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Certain People I Know / Hand In Glove / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ganglord / I Have Forgiven Jesus / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Trouble Loves Me / Istanbul / To Give (The Reason I Live) / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Yes, I Am Blind / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Meat Is Murder / Speedway // Asleep / First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by @ariellec / Twitter, Girlmostlikely, setlist.fm.

Last edited:
Flawless show. For people who looking for a "Smiths Oldies Act" they came to the wrong show. Moz was amazing! His mix of songs was spot on. It was amazing just seeing him perform and watching him interact with the audience was entertaining. His laissez-afire attitude was consistant through out.

In the end it was more of an "Experience" than just a show. You knew you were in the presence of greatness. He should be in the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. His song writing is second to none.

Awwww, this girl tweeted her setlist notes. :sweet:

I was delighted to see Moz for the 1st time in several years, and there were a bunch of highlights..BUT the extended slaughterhouse video (W
hich I attempted to escape by going for a drink) only added to a already very morose show

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mozzies,

Goes anyone happen to know who that fantastic lady raising a glass of what looks to be sherry on Moz' drum kit? I'm going crazy trying to find out. She was also part of the pre-show clip real. Told the story about Spanish Pudding.

Thanks!

I believe the rest is~

Yes I am Blind
Meat is Murder
Speedway (nothing in break)
---
Asleep
First of the Gang

Very good show tonight! I loved the setlist. Moz was chatty. Those quotes posted were accurate. He said Something funny about finally saving enough money for bus fare to make it to Miami. I guess that means its his first time playing here. I didn't realize, Im not from here. There was great energy from the crowd and Moz seemed pleased. We were rewarded with a shirt toss!!

He's played there quite a few times actually. I saw him two nights in a row at the Jackie Gleason Theater in 2004, but am not sure if he has played Miami since then.

Hi Mozzies,

Goes anyone happen to know who that fantastic lady raising a glass of what looks to be sherry on Moz' drum kit? I'm going crazy trying to find out. She was also part of the pre-show clip real. Told the story about Spanish Pudding.

Thanks!

It is Mrs Shufflewick

About my 30th show. Not happy with this one. He sang the first few songs with his back turned. If it wasn't turned then his head was down or eyes closed. Did not engage crowd like I've seen in the past. Miami crowd was weird

Videos? Anyone?

FDR said he took some but we're waiting for him to wake the F up since he went partying after. :D

Here's one. So beautiful.

ive got a few videos, but the sound is so crappy, probably i would get 5 comments on why i even put them up :)

its astounding, how fast he is loosing weight, when on tour...
in some moments heeven looks like young morrissey, very toned

Last edited:
The guy who was the stage invader (right during "silly boy," nice touch if I do say so myself. :cool:) in this video? His friend had the CREEPIEST photobomb last night after the show on his instagram pic, he took a pic of the piece of shirt his friend caught, but look at that guy eyeing the camera down behind them. Go Team Bald! :D (He's kinda creepy actually. :straightface:<=== He looks like that very emoticon in the picture, Moz got invaded by STRAIGHTFACE!)

http://instagram.com/p/or6v1uoJR-/

10369412_1427032100896037_1367191913_n.jpg

Those are eyes of complete lust and envy haha

The amazing Matt Walker. A windy city boy.

I love that guy. In addition to being an amazing drummer, he's a very loving family man. Morrissey couldn't ask for a better heartbeat to his band.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom