Galleria Miscellania Redux

S

Skylarker

...because the old one is archived and it was good in its time.

A place for you to post randomosity. Pictures you took, pictures you wish you took, gross shit, weird shit, beautiful shit, cool shit, sexy shit, whatver.

Despite being about 45 minutes from Chicago and in the middle of a sprawling middle class suburban clusterf***, these pictures were taken this evening on the back roads of St. John and it looks as though Indiana is everything it is thought to be: nothing but fields and trees and sky. What's so weird is that just beyond this field is US 41, home to about 600 Targets and Starbucks.

I was on my way back from celebrating my son's 16th birthday and speeding down Blaine Street; a cop was coming the opposite way and as soon as he passed me he turned around; I thought for sure I was going to get pulled over but no, it didn't happen. I was so elated I grabbed the camera from the shotgun seat and started randomly snapping pictures out the window. Cops remind me of death, cameras remind me of life.

IMG_4605.jpg

IMG_4607.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My son on his 16th birthday, with his girlfriend, between the Chinese restaurant and the comic shop.

IMG_4594_filtered.jpg

08_22_2012_fractal-life.gif

06.jpg

yachtgif26.gif

Pretty sure they left this part out of the Book of Daniel...

QpF7esm.jpg

Henceforth, let history reflect that Daniel survived his night in the lion's den by being turned out...

10426807_10152068584011179_202059659897668264_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom