Why was my topic deleted?

Re: Bullshit bingo with Uncle Skinny

To come to the point: Hallo @davidt, as you can derive from the subforum that I chose, this thread is not about Blue Rose Society but it gives you feedback about your site, and specifically about your moderators. I for my part come to the conclusion that it's not just the anonymous posts that make this place what it is. Are you considering any consequences? You're hosting a place where people are encouraged to give in to their impulses to behave like arses. If I may ask so directly, how much money do you make per month with ads? 100$ or 1000$ or more?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Bullshit bingo with Uncle Skinny

If I may ask so directly, how much money do you make per month with ads? 100$ or 1000$ or more?

27325109.jpg

The Blue Rose/Morrissey thing. Can someone sum it up for me?

I've never totally understood what it is but I hear references to it on here fairly often. Is it like a cult or a fan club or something?

Re: The Blue Rose/Morrissey thing. Can someone sum it up for me?

Troll-Computer-Wallpapers-Desktop-Backgrounds-1800x1200.jpg

I've never totally understood what it is but I hear references to it on here fairly often. Is it like a cult or a fan club or something?

It's another in a long line of "crocks of shit". Sorry I don't have any more info than that at this point.

From what I gather from their posts, a "blue rose" is homosexual slang for what normal people might call a "prolapsed anus". People afflicted with a protruding, overf***ed asshole formed a secret society based entirely on Blogspot called The Blue Rose Society where they discuss passing encoded correspondence back and forth with a semi-popular English singer named Morrissey (one name, like Cher) in the form of dyed flowers.

From what I gather from their posts, a "blue rose" is homosexual slang for what normal people might call a "prolapsed anus". People afflicted with a protruding, overf***ed asshole formed a secret society based entirely on Blogspot called The Blue Rose Society where they discuss passing encoded correspondence back and forth with a semi-popular English singer named Morrissey (one name, like Cher) in the form of dyed flowers.

Yeah, like I said :)

well put

Whoa, I wasn't quite expecting that synopsis! My only reaction can be echoed at the 1:37 point in the video clip below.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow ! I never thought of that angle. You could be right Viva Hate.

Asking about Blue Rose on solo is like expecting to get valuable information about Muslims on islamburninhell.com.

It's a supposed old Wildean throw back where he used to have a carnation on or something and people who liked him also wore this carnation in subtle support of him. Blue Rose mongs try to re-create that thinking if Moz sees one of the audience wearing a blue rose they're somehow cosmically linked and on Moz's favourite list.

Basically it's a load of deluded saddo fans who wear blue roses who think they have the inside track. I'm sure a BRG (blue rose goon) will reply to this with some passive aggressive smug retort saying "The blue rose society know" or something equally as lame.

As you can see, your genius moderators have merged my site feedback thread with skylarker's Blue Rose thread (probably because my topic also contained the string "Blue Rose", which seems to cause instant brain death with some). I'd ask everyone NOT to discuss Blue Rose here, it's clearly off topic. Thank you.

To come to the point: Hallo @davidt, as you can derive from the subforum that I chose, this thread is not about Blue Rose Society but it gives you feedback about your site, and specifically about your moderators. I for my part come to the conclusion that it's not just the anonymous posts that make this place what it is. Are you considering any consequences? You're hosting a place where people are encouraged to give in to their impulses to behave like arses. If I may ask so directly, how much money do you make per month with ads? 100$ or 1000$ or more?

Back
Top Bottom