How long will it take the Blue Rose Society to realise that

Blue Rose Society

Hi, I think I'm a bit too late to this party but can anyone fill me in on what the Blue Rose Society actually is?

Re: Blue Rose Society

Hi, I think I'm a bit too late to this party but can anyone fill me in on what the Blue Rose Society actually is?

This was asked a few weeks ago. And the BRS is just about gone now. They are all fighting.

Re: Blue Rose Society

They have been taken over by the Purple Tulip Brigade. Spread the word.

Continous abuse from Blue Rose Society and the true identity of @TheRatsBack

Since Blue Rose Society, namely a person called TheRatsBack, continues to harass me, I feel I have full right to strike back with everything I've got, and (although I half expect that it's old news) I hereby reveal his true identity. That joke just isn't funny anymore.

TheRatsBack is actually Mr. Simon Wratten, resident on the Isle of Wight: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rapper-Macklemore-releases-song-download.html

Although I've expressed towards him that his continuing denunciation of my person stresses me out, he just doesn't stop and keeps mentioning my name on his http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.com blog. He loves to slam down the hammer, but so do I, once I've had enough. I'm not the only one who recently spoke up against abuse from that "society", by the way. There's plenty of reports from people who suffered massive bullying. I don't care that Morrissey communicates with them via secret signs, which he obviously does - that's not the subject here. The point is that they're the very definition of inhumanity and nastiness, and I think it's important to speak up and make people aware of what's going on. Should you see people with blue roses at Morrissey shows this autumn, be aware that you're dealing with brainwashed cult members. They're not bad, they're friendly folk and no different to mozarmy for example, but their heads - namely TheRatsBack, someone called "broken", and the big boss "Our Mozzer", are despicable (in)human beings with neither decency nor manners. They must be exposed. If you see TheRatsBack at a Morrissey show, please punch him in the face from me. Thank you kindly.

Re: Continous abuse from Blue Rose Society and the true identity of @TheRatsBack

Why would anyone care what a bundle of cultish Internet crazies and conspiracy theorists have to say about anything? I can't shake the suspicion that your post is just covert publicity for the blog and the Blue Rose lunatics in the first place - and now you're trying to set fans onto some guy from the Isle of Wight, without any kind of proof that he's TheRatsBack or anyone else. Go outside and stop obsessing about this shit.

Re: Continous abuse from Blue Rose Society and the true identity of @TheRatsBack

Why would anyone care what a bundle of cultish Internet crazies and conspiracy theorists have to say about anything? I can't shake the suspicion that your post is just covert publicity for the blog and the Blue Rose lunatics in the first place - and now you're trying to set fans onto some guy from the Isle of Wight, without any kind of proof that he's TheRatsBack or anyone else. Go outside and stop obsessing about this shit.

I was a big fan of that cult, until they started bullying me for nothing. I can only warn people. I'm certainly not trying to raise popularity. They libelled me before on this site, but I won't go there now, there's no need. Proof that he IS a guy from the Isle of Wight who has a collection of no.1 singles is all over his blog, here's an example: http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.de/2013/11/day-790-death-of-cd-single.html

That websites chatroom is so weird that the mad swede Urbanus is the only sane person in it. Things really have changed a lot in recent years.

Did you learn any other type of self marketing beyond pretending to be someone curious or slighted by you in the Self Empowerment Seminar you took at the Senior Center?

Did you learn any other type of self marketing beyond pretending to be someone curious or slighted by you in the Self Empowerment Seminar you took at the Senior Center?

I'm not curious anymore xD

All I say is KEEP AWAY FROM THAT CULT FFS EXCLAMATION MARKS

I have to agree with ' Lucy ' that the BRS has descended into madness.

Rat and Broken are a nasty pair of individuals trolling people if they disagree
with them. They are spiteful and malicious.

I cannot imagine that Morrissey would condone this sort of behaviour.

I often sport a rose at a Moz concert, but that does not make me a lunatic, I openly know there have been abuse issues, just lately Mr Wratten has blocked me for pointing this out, by the way, some of us have known for a very long time his name etc. however, I just shrug my shoulders and get on with it, just because I post on his blog does not make me insane, it's the old adage that we are all painted with the same brush, so please don't go punching anyone sporting a rose, the likely chances are it will be some innocent person.. regards, Manc

Insufferable blue rosers, never quite liked them, and I personally didn't get any abuse but did read some towards others, it left a bad taste in the mouth. Any thoughts on the @blueknickers? They have a go at the Rat, and at least they're funny sometimes

I don't care that Morrissey communicates with them via secret signs, which he obviously does - that's not the subject here..

'Bet he'll be thrilled to know that.

Tags
blue rose morrisseysworld
Back
Top Bottom