How long will it take the Blue Rose Society to realise that

All this is somewhat moot at this point.

After the disastrous, career crushing World Peace album Morrissey is finished. He'll make the news occasionally when he makes some ludicrous comment or other or misses a show, but to all intents and purposes he's gone the way of Nik Kershaw and Howard Jones.

It isn't before time, really. He's been running on fumes since Quarry. If you don't produce the goods in any business you don't have one. He has a diminishing but fervent core audience which will provide him with an income in his dotage, but whereas he was just treading it recently he's now dead in that very same water.

Joey Barleycorne, I have no idea why you come to THIS thread. Only to complain about Morrissey? This isn't even a thread about HIM, it's about the MOZZIAH, please keep up. You have no clue what this whole story is about, unlike a few privileged open-minded people who were there, you have missed it ALL. Frankly, I don't know why I bother to make you aware.
Dismissed.

Joey Barleycorne, I have no idea why you come to THIS thread. Only to complain about Morrissey? This isn't even a thread about HIM, it's about the MOZZIAH, please keep up. You have no clue what this whole story is about, unlike a few privileged open-minded people who were there, you have missed it ALL. Frankly, I don't know why I bother to make you aware.
Dismissed.

You've been found out, Simon. Everyone except 4 very stupid people know you and your buddy Banjaxer orchaestrated the whole thing. You've never emailed or DM'ed with Morrissey and "Our Mozzer" and Broken are not him, either. Get a hobby that doesn't involve bullying and deceiving people.

Dismissed.

What kind of drugs are you on? Just curious.

Dismissed.

You just banned someone from your society for posting on this site. Take as long as you need for thinking about it.

i think it funny that a number two charting album and a tour selling out, those on sale so far, of pricey tickets is considered over. most bands (read as almost all bands) must be done by now if thats the standard and are just apparitions on stage waiting for haley joel osment to inform them of there state. i get that you dont like the album but facts wold state his careers fine can and will continue. plenty of shows with plenty of fans and there will be more song in the future. the format and medium of music consumption is changing and hell change with it

You've been found out, Simon. Everyone except 4 very stupid people know you and your buddy Banjaxer orchestrated the whole thing. You've never emailed or DM'ed with Morrissey and "Our Mozzer" and Broken are not him, either. Get a hobby that doesn't involve bullying and deceiving people.

Oh please leave me out of this. And you were doing so well.

ha ha poor old Banjaxer, never mind mate, if you are being fingered for it (pardon the pun) then someone else is being left alone.. manc

Walter Ego = Banjaxer = TheRatsBack

Been obvious since day 1.

Banjaxer has nothing better to do than post cryptic late night tweets under Morrisseysmum and the others, while showing fake locations. I don't think he's Rat, but they are both in on it and pretend to be OM and Broken

Sad little men.

Dismissed.

Barleycorn is a frequent poster on Solo, he has every right to peruse the threads on Solo. Stop trying to deflect (you think you're good at doing that, innit?).

More importantly: WHAT are YOU doing here Rat? What brings YOU here? WHY are you here? You ban Manc for posting here, yet you can spy (yes, spy - you claim to never visit solow yet you comment whenever you and the brs are mentioned) and post as you please? Do as I say not as I do.

Privileged and open minded? HA! You're very funny Wratty! Privileged that you get to talk to a parody Morrissey? That you get signs from Moz (Have you met CrystalGeezer?)? So open minded that you're banning people for voicing their opinions! Funny how you do the exact thing that you clam Solow does! Your game is up Simon, everyone can see that you're backtracking. You've put your foot in your mouth far too many times. One day your foot will choke you. In fact, it has ready begun! Dismissed. :eyeroll:

Barleycorn is a frequent poster on Solo, he has every right to peruse the threads on Solo. Stop trying to deflect (you think you're good at doing that, innit?).

More importantly: WHAT are YOU doing here Rat? What brings YOU here? WHY are you here? You ban Manc for posting here, yet you can spy (yes, spy - you claim to never visit solow yet you comment whenever you and the brs are mentioned) and post as you please? Do as I say not as I do.

Privileged and open minded? HA! You're very funny Wratty! Privileged that you get to talk to a parody Morrissey? That you get signs from Moz (Have you met CrystalGeezer?)? So open minded that you're banning people for voicing their opinions! Funny how you do the exact thing that you clam Solow does! Your game is up Simon, everyone can see that you're backtracking. You've put your foot in your mouth far too many times. One day your foot will choke you. In fact, it has ready begun! Dismissed. :eyeroll:

I would like to stress that I do NOT post here, and NEVER have. Whoever was that other person pretending to be me was certainly NOT me.

I would like to stress that I do NOT post here, and NEVER have. Whoever was that other person pretending to be me was certainly NOT me.

I should not need to re-stress but the above was not me either. Whoever it is or was is obviously a failed impersonator.

Likely Chuck as failure is one of their many many names.

Banjaxer has nothing better to do than post cryptic late night tweets under Morrisseysmum and the others, while showing fake locations. I don't think he's Rat, but they are both in on it and pretend to be OM and Broken

Sad little men.

Thank you for following so closely, taking so much time to notice. Finding space in your days to see enough to form an opinion and then use even more of your valuable time to come here hoping to find an opportunity to express it.

Unlike you, what I do when I discover 'sad little men' online (or in real life) is ignore them and avoid them in the future.

Speaking of which, goodbye.

Posted from The Bahamas.

I should not need to re-stress but the above was not me either. Whoever it is or was is obviously a failed impersonator.

Likely Chuck as failure is one of their many many names.

Although I shouldn't even respond to this, I'd like to second what my impersonator just said. None of the comments above are from the REAL TheRatsBack, who, as stated, has NEVER posted here and NEVER would. Please be warned.

Although I shouldn't even respond to this, I'd like to second what my impersonator just said. None of the comments above are from the REAL TheRatsBack, who, as stated, has NEVER posted here and NEVER would. Please be warned.

The clowns who flock to that site are total fools--especially the jackass who runs it. He threatens to shut it down--pouts and whines until a handful kiss his ass--then he stays. He repeats this process over and over --month to month. The losers who flock to him are emotionally unstable individuals who need to get their own lives in order. And the clown Broken is some sicko who is into Bieber--he should really do everyone a favor and go away.

I also fault Morrissey for never coming out and downplaying this jackasses' site.

The clowns who flock to that site are total fools--especially the jackass who runs it. He threatens to shut it down--pouts and whines until a handful kiss his ass--then he stays. He repeats this process over and over --month to month. The losers who flock to him are emotionally unstable individuals who need to get their own lives in order. And the clown Broken is some sicko who is into Bieber--he should really do everyone a favor and go away.

I also fault Morrissey for never coming out and downplaying this jackasses' site.

It's always "This is it! FTM is dead. I'm never Colin back" then, miraculously, one of the characters reappears and the blog stays. Then he says "this post needs 100 comments for the parody to be posted." Then he will change it to 200.

This is a man who probably has no attention or power in his life and asserts it to a bunch of braindead idiots.

It's always "This is it! FTM is dead. I'm never Colin back" then, miraculously, one of the characters reappears and the blog stays. Then he says "this post needs 100 comments for the parody to be posted." Then he will change it to 200.

This is a man who probably has no attention or power in his life and asserts it to a bunch of braindead idiots.

Yes--how many times has this whacko done this? He really needs some serious help--as do the lemmings who have their heads firmly up his arse.

Yes--how many times has this whacko done this? He really needs some serious help--as do the lemmings who have their heads firmly up his arse.

Ugh, coming not Colin. Stupid autocorrect. But yes, it's all stunts for more attention and the lemmings keep believing him. Inge and Jaz are not the brightest bulbs.

If it was simply a group of fans who liked to bring him roses to shoes, it would be cute. But it's ridiculous now. How could you think Morrissey wrote that awful blog?

... they missed a huge sign from Morrissey?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boFYrCbjSyU&t=1m30s

"Hello. Testing, 1, 2, 3. Planet Earth, are you there? One can only hope..."
— @itsmorrissey (his first words on Twitter)

"Testing. 1. 2. Testing."
— Dale Cooper (his first words in Twin Peaks)

You ARE sleeping.

The FollowingTheMozziah blog written by TheRatsBack is where all the Twin Peaks stuff was posted so it is pretty obvious who hacked the @itsmorrissey twitter account and wrote those words.

Tags
blue rose morrisseysworld
Back
Top Bottom