How long will it take the Blue Rose Society to realise that

With all the abuse I'm getting here, I have NO clue why I even bother to explain things to you lot. When I by chance stumbled across the MorrisseysWorld blog in 2011 (I just googled Morrissey and there it was, and I approached it with both positivity and an open mind), I immediatley understood that it WAS indeed Morrissey behind it. He has been interacting with us in the Twitterdilly Arms for FULL THREE YEARS now, and what a journey it has been. The whole story is there for EVERYONE to see, in my blog. Frankly, if you can't be bothered to read 1100 days of Following The Mozziah, I wonder WHAT kind of Morrissey fan you are. And WE are the ones who're called LEMMINGS, you couldn't make this up. After all, WE were there to witness it first hand, not you solow lot, or those stupid non-believers on twitter. I have NEVER given abuse to ANYONE during this WHOLE journey, yet I'm now even accused of being a BULLY. As I said, you just couldn't make this up. I've ALWAYS been NOTHING but friendly and well-meaning, it's the Blue Rose Society after all, and we're ALL-EMBRACING, not like you nasty f***ers. You've missed it ALL, and when MorrisseysWorld goes viral, then don't come running to us. You are NOT welcome. I'm going to delete EVERY comment on my blog that doesn't echo what I just tried to explain to you. The believers (i.e. us TRUE Morrissey fans) shouldn't be bothered with your nasty drivel when they write their daily praise. Those dreary f***ers are getting lazy lately, I think I'll unfollow everyone on twitter who doesn't leave at least THREE comments on my latest article. It's not so much to ask, it's for the MOZZIAH, please show some decency and do your bit. And while I'm at it, make some effort, you only HAVE one opinion after all, so do your best to at least alter your phrasing a little, I'm getting tired with the same old drivel. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. If you're going to see Morrissey on this tour, remember that the MOZZIAH has made it VERY CLEAR that he wants ROSES, and it's YOUR responsibility as a TRUE Morrissey fan to fulfill his wish. By the end of the tour, the audience will be AWASH with blue roses. Watch this space. Dismissed.

Ugh, coming not Colin. Stupid autocorrect. But yes, it's all stunts for more attention and the lemmings keep believing him. Inge and Jaz are not the brightest bulbs.

If it was simply a group of fans who liked to bring him roses to shoes, it would be cute. But it's ridiculous now. How could you think Morrissey wrote that awful blog?

I think it's not fair to give abuse to people just for being gullible, or even plain right stupid. They're decent folk and just some fraudster's victims. The people behind though are malicious and manipulating. They use people's affection for Morrissey to play their little games with them. I've seen people freak out just because fake Morrissey unfollowed them on Twitter. Those are adults, but nonetheless some of them are fragile, and only a c*** (without asterisks) would misuse their trust like that for their own entertainment. All that drivel from Wratten about this "friendly well-meaning and positive society which embraces all decent Morrissey fans" is just that - drivel. You would think that it's a nice idea - make people bring flowers to Morrissey shows. But all the crap that comes with it is unbearable.

All of you are delusional, paranoid, idiots. Get a grip.

This might overcharge your comfy simple world view, but plainly denying that there was an exchange of signs between Morrissey and the BRS is equally stupid.

Banjaxer has nothing better to do than post cryptic late night tweets under Morrisseysmum and the others, while showing fake locations. I don't think he's Rat, but they are both in on it and pretend to be OM and Broken

Sad little men.

How f***ing stupid can you be. I know Banjaxer. He's a lovely guy. Had dinner and beer with him recently and will be doing it again soon. He is not Si. So just f*** off, you lying bulshitter.

P.

The clowns who flock to that site are total fools--especially the jackass who runs it. He threatens to shut it down--pouts and whines until a handful kiss his ass--then he stays. He repeats this process over and over --month to month. The losers who flock to him are emotionally unstable individuals who need to get their own lives in order. And the clown Broken is some sicko who is into Bieber--he should really do everyone a favor and go away.

I also fault Morrissey for never coming out and downplaying this jackasses' site.

YOU are theratsback. YOU are the follow the mozziah guy. Yes, you. Now shut the f*** up.

What really bothers me is that there is absolutely NO civil adult discussion possible about this subject. If someone would please enlighten me why it's so difficult to just examine the facts without bitching at each other. It's not even a matter of "solow the home of stupid c**ts", it's on every platform. Blue Rosers see the signs, but are too angsty/apathetic to discuss or even mention the downsides of BRS. Solowers have the intellect and skepticism, but lack the ability to look beyond what they're told by their moderators. Even AYNIM or facebook people get rude when you bother them with MorrisseysWorld, although I can't put my finger on the reason why, and I wonder if they themselves could actually tell. Twitter is irrelevant because any "discussion" will be turned into a pointless exchange of clever ad personam one-liners when you're limited to 140 characters.

I think I'm going to shed a silent tear now for the indisputable fact that a human being's stupidity multiplies with their number *shakes fist at internet*

But I won't really cry. I'm just like a tad bit disappointed.

Sigh.

What really bothers me is that there is absolutely NO civil adult discussion possible about this subject. If someone would please enlighten me why it's so difficult to just examine the facts without bitching at each other. It's not even a matter of "solow the home of stupid c**ts", it's on every platform. Blue Rosers see the signs, but are too angsty/apathetic to discuss or even mention the downsides of BRS. Solowers have the intellect and skepticism, but lack the ability to look beyond what they're told by their moderators. Even AYNIM or facebook people get rude when you bother them with MorrisseysWorld, although I can't put my finger on the reason why, and I wonder if they themselves could actually tell. Twitter is irrelevant because any "discussion" will be turned into a pointless exchange of clever ad personam one-liners when you're limited to 140 characters.

I think I'm going to shed a silent tear now for the indisputable fact that a human being's stupidity multiplies with their number *shakes fist at internet*

But I won't really cry. I'm just like a tad bit disappointed.

Sigh.

Why? Because you are all a bunch of wackos living in fantasy land.

YOU are theratsback. YOU are the follow the mozziah guy. Yes, you. Now shut the f*** up.

Actually, as I said in many posts, I am not even close to that jackass. He lives in England or wherever, and I live in the eastern part of the United States. I think the entire BRS thing is downright stupid, and the recent releases by Morrissey have basically sucked. WPINOYB is garbage--so is Quarry, and Ringleader. I harken back to the days when Morrissey had some vigor in his lyrics and had the great band of Gary, Boz, Alain, and Spencer. I do not fawn all over Morrissey--in fact, I think he has become a totally miserable old man who cannot write anything inspiring anymore.

Go ahead and believe what you wish, but as I sit here in the U.S., where it is almost 6:00 p.m., I know who I am. Ask the moderators to tell you where my IP is from, and they will verify that I am not near that jackass TRB. And finally, Broken and all of the other idiots need to take their blue roses and Bieber pics and shove them up their arses.

Ok I should've foreseen this of course, but I'm now getting abuse from BRS people who are pissed that I exposed their beloved Rat face. I'd just like to make it perfectly clear that I warned him a couple of times; he was fully aware what I was going to do, yet he didn't stop. Also, if he really wanted to remain anonymous, why did he smile for cameras of national press in the first place? Anyway that's it for me. Thanks to those who expressed support and understanding. And before I leave what I call Tseng's pathetic little ego party - I apologise for further taking the piss out of Rat, feels a bit like retaliation now. Every comment from "TheRatsBack" in this thread except one was written by me. And now I shall look forward to some REAL Moz.

Re: Continous abuse from Blue Rose Society and the true identity of @TheRatsBack

reading back :straightface:
its like the chat room never went away :eek:
all this thread needs is that Swedish guy :cool:

Ok I should've foreseen this of course, but I'm now getting abuse from BRS people who are pissed that I exposed their beloved Rat face. I'd just like to make it perfectly clear that I warned him a couple of times; he was fully aware what I was going to do, yet he didn't stop. Also, if he really wanted to remain anonymous, why did he smile for cameras of national press in the first place? Anyway that's it for me. Thanks to those who expressed support and understanding. And before I leave what I call Tseng's pathetic little ego party - I apologise for further taking the piss out of Rat, feels a bit like retaliation now. Every comment from "TheRatsBack" in this thread except one was written by me. And now I shall look forward to some REAL Moz.

I miss the REAL Moz. He was funny and wise. Don't be too hard on the Rat. He understandably got carried away. He is, after all, a fan. It's good of you to fess up about "TheRatsBack" comments - whoever you are.

On another matter, something that was said made a lot of sense recently, about the nature of art and how pop music is really a form of marketing without art. That was very interesting. I loved that because it made so much sense of it all. Regardless of whether you (as a Morrissey fan) like the music he produces or not recently - one should at least respect the art. For me, it is great art. In fact, WPINOYB stands out as one of the greatest artistic contributions in pop music today. This is largely missed, not just by the music industry - which is concerned with marketing product, not promoting art - but also by audiences who have become conditioned by a marketing machine to disregard and even disrespect art. But good art eventually rises to the top. Marketed products fall away. The artist may have to accept this as his or her torment that recognition of the art they have put into the world may follow many years after the innate need by the artist to be recognised.

It looks like the self righteous, pompous jackass is crying and saying he is done blogging.

How many times is this?

Then, the lemmings begin to fawn all over him begging not to close and saying how much they need it.

What a sorry lot of fools.

Tags
blue rose morrisseysworld
Back
Top Bottom