Dallas, TX - Majestic Theater (May 22, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Speedway / Ganglord / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Hand In Glove / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / Life Is A Pigsty / Trouble Loves Me / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat Is Murder / The National Front Disco // Asleep / First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by Abrahán.

• Review: Morrissey at Majestic Theatre by Preston Jones - DFW.com. Link posted by CrystalGeezer.
  • Glad to be unhappy: Morrissey celebrates his birthday with majestic show at Majestic by Robert Wilonsky, photos by Jason Janik (8 total) - Dallas Morning News. Link posted by an anonymous person.

dallas.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent rebuttal. Veganism isn't just for the rich. It's for everyone to make a journey towards a #PlanetofPlants in whatever way their resources and currently understanding allow. If it's Meat Free Monday, it makes a difference, if it minimising cruelty in diet and lifestyle, it makes a difference. Absurd cult thining whereby only the rich can be 'true' vegans because poorer people cannot micro-check every medication capsule and wine for fish gelatin/finings is ridiculous. Such people make me want to eat raw animal meat: their faces.

Best
BB

I love it when you speak vegan, Brummie, and I have to agree that some people try to make it competitive. It may be impossible to be 100% vegan because there is always the chance of a hidden ingredient or manufacturing process that can trip you up, so it has to be a goal of doing your best to avoid any product, service, or food that contributes to the pain or murder of another living creature. As you said, taking any steps to prevent this torture is still a positive move in the right direction. The thing that bothers me most isn't the people who admit that they just don't care about animals; some people are like that and will just never change; it's the people who gush about how much they love animals but say that they just can't give up eating animal flesh because it tastes so good. How can they reconcile those two thoughts? If you really love animals, then you should be willing to give up a few moments of pleasure derived from stuffing food in your face to save a life. It's really not that difficult to do if you truly care.

lynnda

Girl Least Likely or Certain People? Queen? A song here and there in a sea of the exact same ones in usually the same order doesn't warrant the term "special setlist surprise" for me I guess.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom