Wouldn't this woman be a better support for Morrissey?

f*** yeah!

But to be honest I think anyone would be a better opening act for Morrissey than that awful woman he has now.

Kristeen Young is f***ing horrible.

Yes. Seeing Morrissey is enough, really, but adding Anna Calvi as support would be amazing, indeed.

Wonderful, just wonderful playing. Thank you for introducing this to me.

Great live aura

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna Calvi is too accomplished, I doubt he could afford her but a change would be nice.

f*** yeah!

But to be honest I think anyone would be a better opening act for Morrissey than that awful woman he has now.

Kristeen Young is f***ing horrible.

There are so many better people from Ida maria, Pins, The Savages, The Sundays, The September's. Girls, Say Lou Lou
Kristeen is a complete joke. I think that maybe the point

Gorgeous song...

That would be a dream ticket -- I love her! Unfortunately for me, but fortunately for her, I think she has too much of her own thing going on to open.

Imagine her opening for Moz though? A beautiful warm twangy delicious reverb filling the whole hall, crisp dry wholesome drums, atmospheric melodies coupled with a powerful, elegant pitch perfect singing voice.

She's a thousand times more talented, engaging and original than Kristeen. Let's change things up a bit.

Personally I got nothing against Kristeen, but I think it's time for a change, having always and only Kristeen for such a long time is like saying she's the only original and talented female singer who can open for Morrissey and that's untruth and unfair. Anna Calvi is fantastic.

Imagine her opening for Moz though? A beautiful warm twangy delicious reverb filling the whole hall, crisp dry wholesome drums, atmospheric melodies coupled with a powerful, elegant pitch perfect singing voice.

She's a thousand times more talented, engaging and original than Kristeen. Let's change things up a bit.

Were you stoned when you heard this? It stinks!

Gorgeous song...

This would be a refreshing change from Kristeen. Kris has worn out her welcome with a majority of fans. I'd love a new opening act or none at all and more Morrissey.

I agree with guest above that she's got her own thing going but she would make a great one time opener maybe. Glad I was introduced to her music.

Back
Top Bottom