Salt Lake City, UT - Kingsbury Hall (May 16, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Hand In Glove / Speedway / Ganglord / I Have Forgiven Jesus / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Yes, I Am Blind / Life Is A Pigsty / The Bullfighter Dies / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Trouble Loves Me / I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday // Asleep / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Old Mathew

• Photos and review: Morrissey makes memorable return to SLC by Jeremy Harmon - The Salt Lake Tribune. Photo slideshow (15 total). Link posted by talljmod.

slc.jpg
  • Morrissey @ Kingsbury Hall 05.16 with Kristeen Young by Dean O Hillis - SLUG Magazine. Link posted by Jon West.

Last edited:
The Red Bull company says Red Bull is vegan, which is funny because around 15 years ago the Red Bull girls were passing out free Red Bulls on the beach and I asked where the taurine ingredient was derived from and she said from bulls, so all this time I thought it was called Red Bull because it was made from bull's blood. But purportedly it's vegan. LOL.

Anyway, how do I save any of those photos?
view-source:http://www.sltrib.com/csp/cms/sites/sltrib/pages/slidegallery.csp?cid=57938621&pid=6196043
Confusing?
I like the photo where you can see the people in front row. Anyone know them?

Official Statement: This is NOT Old Mathew.

I would like to stress that I do not drink Red Bull. I gather that someone is commenting in my name that I drank Red Bull - but that is NOT Old Mathew. Please be aware that he is bogus. That's, of course, if you should remotely care.

Uncommentably yours,
Old Mathew
Salt Lake City
17 May 2014

Would be an interesting thing to chart the length of the setlists for each leg of his tours through the years. When I was entering the wiki stuff it seemed like the beginning and end of each leg had more songs than the middle shows. Of course that's only anecdotal info so who knows. Still, 17 songs seems like a short night out.

Maybe the altitude really is a factor. Salt Lake City is 4327 feet above sea level whereas Los Angeles is only 233 feet. That could make a big difference to someone whose job relies on taking huge breaths for an hour and a half. Marathon runners train in Colorado so they can maximize oxygen usage at sea level races, going the other direction can't be easy.

The Red Bull company says Red Bull is vegan, which is funny because around 15 years ago the Red Bull girls were passing out free Red Bulls on the beach and I asked where the taurine ingredient was derived from and she said from bulls, so all this time I thought it was called Red Bull because it was made from bull's blood. But purportedly it's vegan. LOL.

Anyway, how do I save any of those photos?
view-source:http://www.sltrib.com/csp/cms/sites/sltrib/pages/slidegallery.csp?cid=57938621&pid=6196043
Confusing?
I like the photo where you can see the people in front row. Anyone know them?

I didn't realize this . I always thought I could not have it. I am vegan.

good god, Life is a Pigsty was worth the admission fee by itself. Incredible. What was with the Brooklyn Nets shirts, seemed very arbitrary. Thats my Every Day's Like Sunday video up above, hope that does'nt get me arrested!

Okay I've heard enough about this mind blowing performance of Life is a Pigsty. Can someone post it already?!

Please don't read that blog .The person who writes it is a jerk and wants your attention just a little too much.Thank You.Please exercise critical thinking and be your own self. People have no right to control the thoughts of others.

Additionally , there is something to be said for being " Anonymous" Some fans who see the way that other fans behave might want to participate in a discussion without feeling violated and protect their own self. The idiot writer of Following The Mozziah stalks anyone who makes their fandom of Morrissey known . Then continues to harass people who might have felt a part of it who decided to move on. You cannot separate people who believe something on your terms from being who they are and you should not put people down for this . You also cannot control people like they are pieces on a game board and tell them how to be.It is not healthy in the slightest. There really isn't much reason to bother with these people who attempt to recruit people but have a crappy attitude that they are the only people who find or appreciate Morrissey. Also, obsessing over what happens at a concert you did not attend is none of your business. You were not there. Why should something thematically have to keep going back to the same people? It's assinine. The fact that it continues is even worse. You cannot speak for other people much less assume that you are correct in your judgment . It's not your place. If someone believed or not right there you don't need to be filtered in your beliefs or existence through a jackass who is trying to corral other people into their own system.It's not even fair to other people .It is selfish and not always right either.I truly hope that if Morrissey chooses willingly to engage in this nonsense that he is capable of being objective. You cannot put words in other people's mouths. You are just plain stupid.The guy is a jackass.

Official Statement: This is NOT Old Mathew.

I would like to stress that I do not drink Red Bull. I gather that someone is commenting in my name that I drank Red Bull - but that is NOT Old Mathew. Please be aware that he is bogus. That's, of course, if you should remotely care.

Uncommentably yours,
Old Mathew
Salt Lake City
17 May 2014

So, Who's the real Old Mathew?

"So, Who's the real Buzz?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom