J

Justin Playfair

Worst Songs in the Universe.

"I'm a teach a thing or two

what's a fling for me, probably a ring for you

I got Mary, Meagan, Mandy, Morgan

I'm a smash 'em, Billy Corgan"

"Show Me What You're Made Of" by Hoodie Allen

-After watching this four times I can honestly say that I like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trying out new bands today. Found this band and I can't find one song I like by them. They are a terrible electronic/goth band from Coventry. Terrible.

well all songs that comes from the stench hole down the nose of these products:
Riahanna
Justin Bieber
Miley Cyrus
Lady Gaga
One direction
Jonas brothers

I could go on forever...

Moonshine Bandits and The Lacs with a "Throwdown"

"Yeah we about to get muddy on this one

Moonshine Bandits and The Lacs

California to Georgia ( what you know about that?)

and every mudhole in between (what you know about that? Let's roll)"

I hate a lot of music so I could be here all night, but I'm pretty sure the worst song in the universe is "The Joker" by the Steve Miller Band.

I'm sure there are songs out there I'd hate to hear even more, but "The Joker" has been inescapable for DECADES. Every time I turn on the radio in upstate NY, it's on. It's the f***ing WORST.

well all songs that comes from the stench hole down the nose of these products:
Riahanna
Justin Bieber
Miley Cyrus
Lady Gaga
One direction
Jonas brothers

I could go on forever...

Lady Gaga's first album has tons of great material on it so eat shit and die

I hate a lot of music so I could be here all night, but I'm pretty sure the worst song in the universe is "The Joker" by the Steve Miller Band.

I'm sure there are songs out there I'd hate to hear even more, but "The Joker" has been inescapable for DECADES. Every time I turn on the radio in upstate NY, it's on. It's the f***ing WORST.

It is so nice to find someone who shares my hatred for this song. Just horrible. A band from NYC from the early 90’s I really dig (Black Train Jack) cover it on their second LP, smack dab at track 3 too. Makes me so mad. WHY!??

hard to imagine that you dont like cant see the greatness of sublime fred and it makes me think you kinda just hate the fans of the band rather than the band itself (which is really easy to understand) or at least the image that got attached to it them. what dont you like about the music (blues 80s hip hop and hardcore) fred cause its damn amazing except for santaria. i first heard how can hell be any worse on there first l.p track four i think and of course they cover the descendents hope excellently on the dsdame l.p. date rape is so good along with almost every other song, i just dont get it as no one ever tells me why. dude was fabulous and didnt really get a fare shake at establishing an identity for himself to anyone at large since he died like two weeks before the famous album even got released. what dont you like about the songs.

Justin, there was a song, I believe middle 1990s with a children's choir, or maybe the entire song was kids, no it was an adult male singer, rap song, it was a big hit and it was super annoying (it was not "Iesha" by Another Bad Creation). Like nails on chalk, bad. While I research that...this/these will have to do:

Macarena, Los Del Rio

Last edited:
Stacey Q, Two of Hearts

Aqua, Barbie Girl

Kajagoogoo, Too Shy

Taco, Puttin' on the Ritz

Buster Poindexter (I saw him open for Moz twice at the Apollo in Harlem), Hot, Hot, Hot

M, Pop Muzik

Toni Basil, Mickey (one of my middle school teachers is in the video)

I f***en HATE Ballroom Blitz by The Sweet.

and the worst for last

Jumper by Third Eye Blind.

Easy, the worst four are:
Good enough - Dodgy
Sexy on fire - Kings of Leon
People are the same everywhere - Morrissey
Let me entertain you - Robbie Williams

Stacey Q, Two of Hearts

Aqua, Barbie Girl

Kajagoogoo, Too Shy

Taco, Puttin' on the Ritz

Buster Poindexter (I saw him open for Moz twice at the Apollo in Harlem), Hot, Hot, Hot

M, Pop Muzik

Toni Basil, Mickey (one of my middle school teachers is in the video)
I like all of those songs :eek: in a nostalgic way, of course :o
guess its just an age thing, but they take me back to another time, now long ago
"2 of hearts" most of all, my first dance with a girl where I went up to her and asked her if she wanted to :blushing:
and she did! :guitar:

i like jumper quite a bit. the lyrics are extremely accurate from an addiction standpoint. one addict to another telling him the truth about what he needs to do even if its at the expense of himself. cut your ties with all of your drug friends and the lies you told while on drugs, i understand even if i cant do it myself. thats very honest and a hard thing to do. very real to me. one of the best albums about drug addiction. i love the song losing a whole year.

yeah i love aquas barbie as well (fun song). it might be more interesting to see why people do or do not like them music theyre listing. makes for more discussion and a much more interesting read.

Back
Top Bottom