Worst Songs in the Universe thread

Bodyrock by Moby. If shit like that wins Grammys, Grammys are pointless.

Songs that have made the Horrible List because they are completely overplayed:

Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
Elton John - Bennie and the Jets
ACDC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
The Romantics - What I Like About You
Stones - Beast of Burden
Morrissey - Everyday is Like Sunday

40 Day Dream by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Horrible song.

Running with the Devil by Van Halen. Srsly. Sit and listen to it beginning to end and try not to turn it off.

wow, a lot of hate for some good to great songs :eek:
but hey, its Moz-solo, a haven for shit like that, I would not expect anything else from this place :thumb::p
anyways, I do have a song I consider "the worst" after hearing it sung badly countless times, when I worked in karaoke bars :rolleyes:

suicide2_zpse0660851.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Too Shy by Kajagoogoo. :o

Hey girl, move a little closer...

Len - Steal My Sunshine. I hated this song the moment I heard it roughly 15 years ago.

I hated everything about it, from the inexplicable, raspy whisper-singing to that irritating filtered rhythm that sounds like someone tapping on a thermos cap.
The lyrics are annoying, too, especially considering the weird, ultra-white rap form they take. Even the video is annoying. It's just a bunch of grown-ass men and women gallivanting around what looks like some hot tourist hellhole like teenage pukes during spring break. Worse still, it features every hideous late 90's fashion trend you can imagine, which makes the whole thing even more off putting.

I despise the self-indulgent, ecstasy-and-pot-addled partyism that seemed so pervasive in popular culture back then. Every Spring break and every summer, it was the same shit. :sick:

f*** you

Deffo anything by Keisha absolute dirge that's makes my s##t itch.

name a song you can't stand and gets stuck in your head

please name a song that you can't stand and it's in this moment stuck in your head

Back
Top Bottom