Belle and Sebastian

I've been on a huge B&S kick after buying a lot of their vinyl reissues. Sound so warm and inviting on my stereo.

my absolute favorite :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
stuart is great and i love this band. got to see them play last year or the year before at merryweather which was really cool though ive never seen so many striped shirts in my life. my fav is arab strap followed tiger milk, theese flip flop a lot, and the life pursuit (his ode to bowie)

A wonderful band, Scotland's finest.

Here is a new song from the forthcoming album, out on 19th Jan 2015.

awesome thank you. ive been busy writing and have let my musical interest slide in competition but im excited. 1980 was the year i was born and the year darby died. also this is the month mansons new album comes out and now this . life just keeps gettin better and better

Here is a fantastic documentary Pitchfork put together on their beginnings.

cool though i think ive seen it. did you ever read the book? im fancinated by his time spent in bed and how it affected in his musical social formation and his connection to felt etc.

Their set yesterday was one of the highlights of Glastonbury 2015, loved every minute of it.
They even played Lord Anthony.
Beautiful.

Their set yesterday was one of the highlights of Glastonbury 2015, loved every minute of it.
They even played Lord Anthony.
Beautiful.

Yep, I enjoyed it very much.

I was glad that Stuart told off some people who were obsessed with doing selfie on stage with them.

Back
Top Bottom