El Paso, TX - Plaza Theatre (May 13, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Hand In Glove / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ganglord / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / That's How People Grow Up / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Life Is A Pigsty / The Bullfighter Dies / Girl Least Likely To / I Have Forgiven Jesus / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat Is Murder / Trouble Loves Me / I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday / The National Front Disco // Asleep / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by setlist.fm and gustavo

• Morrissey stops El Paso show because of how security was treating fans, says tour manager - kvia.com. Link posted by Chip.

Excerpt:

A Harvest Records publicist told ABC-7 Wednesday afternoon that the El Paso show was stopped because "security was being too rough with his fans, and he got upset about it. Since it was the ... encore, he just stopped playing so they wouldn't get hurt."

The publicist received the explanation from Morrissey's tour manager.

The publicist added that "fans coming on stage is a longstanding Morrissey tradition - he loves them!"
  • Photos: Morrissey performs at the Plaza Theatre - El Paso Times. Photos by Ruben R. Ramirez (22 total). Link posted by gustavo.

elpaso.jpg

Last edited:
For those of you who were curious, here's video of "Girl Least Likely To":

Thank you! It's real! I'll go tell Davie we're the ones getting a gift on his birthday!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom