05/07 City National Civic Auditorium - San Jose CA

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Thank you, Viva for the setlist! It really exceeded expectations! What a setlist! I can't wait to hear the new songs. The lil bit of WNINOYB sounded awesome.

Viva you're awesome. Thank you.

Thank you, Viva for the setlist! It really exceeded expectations! What a setlist! I can't wait to hear the new songs. The lil bit of WNINOYB sounded awesome.

Viva you're awesome. Thank you.

You're welcome.

To clarify: Asleep & One Day Goodbye... were the encores. ODGWBF was cut short after a stage invasion.

Morrissey called WPINOYB the follow-up to Viva Hate.

He also invited a fan onstage to introduce the band.

That's all I'm doing for the night. Goodnight all.

You're welcome.

To clarify: Asleep & One Day Goodbye... were the encores. ODGWBF was cut short after a stage invasion.

Morrissey called WPINOYB the follow-up to Viva Hate.

He also invited a fan onstage to introduce the band.

That's all I'm doing for the night. Goodnight all.

Two song encores? What's going on?

Still al in all a good set list and hopefully How Soon Is Now has been jettisoned. Not that I hate it but it's just a tad predictable now.

The stage invasion that drove Morrissey from one side of the stage to the other...and then off.

Last edited by a moderator:
National Front Disco

Hand In Glove

Fantastic setlist!!!

ASLEEP !!! class

Show was great, some fans got OVEREXCITED and helped the show end early. thanks a lot.
Hopefully morrissey will return and not be rushed again by over zealous ding dongs.

The stage invasion that drove Morrissey from one side of the stage to the other...and then off.

haha! Ironic how he sings "And before you know goodbye will be farewe--..." and off he goes.

Hand In Glove
That's How People Grow Up
Ganglord
Speedway
I Have Forgiven Jesus
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Yes, I Am Blind
The Bullfighter Dies
Life Is A Pigsty
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet
Trouble Loves Me
Meat Is Murder
First Of The Gang To Die
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday
National Front Disco
Asleep
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

This setlist is far better than I had expected. Three new songs plus Hand In Glove, Asleep, Yes I Am Blind and I Know It's gonna Happen Someday. Worldclass!!!
COME TO GERMANY, MOZZ!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Bullfighter starts at 4:10.

Thanks for the links,,one of which I didn't nick for the main thread.

Yes I Am Blind was beautiful, the Bullfighter Dies denouement made me crack up laughing.

Not too sure about the other two but certainly hold more promise than the 2011 recordings. Musically the band seem to be, dare I say it, better?

I get the feeling this LP is attempting to make a grand statement and appears littered with geographical references (usually a good thing in my eyes).

Better quality...

World Peace Is None Of Your Business

Earth Is The Loneliest Planet

Back
Top Bottom