I always liked Morrissey, but now I love him.

N

Notastitchtowear

Saw Moz at the Greek tonight, and it had to be one of the best shows I've seen in a very long time. The venue is wonderful for starters, but that man is just.....brilliant. I've never seen him in concert but I was struck by how much he's aged, which makes me feel old, but ya know he has become so sweet and mellow in his age. And has he always been so good to his fans/audience? He interacted with us so much that he stopped singing parts of songs. He took flowers and threw some back, except for this one time when he took a bouquet and put them down the back of his pants and left them there for the rest of the song. He chatted with the audience a little, and when they couldn't make it past security to get up on stage he made a point to reach out and touch their hand. He seemed to even challenge people to make it on stage but no one could. At the end of the show he threw his shirt into the audience. I see that he really appreciates his fans and likes to acknowledge them. Good for him. The music was rich and fantastic, especially the new songs, he's gotta come out with a new CD SOON, it's good stuff. He's so unexpectantly down to earth with a wicked sense of humor and he was very much in the moment. A darling man, I was always a big fan of his, but now I'm a HUGE fan of his. What ever he's doing he can just keeping on doing because it's all very good. Viva Morrissey!

> Saw Moz at the Greek tonight, and it had to be one of the best shows I've
> seen in a very long time. The venue is wonderful for starters, but that
> man is just.....brilliant. I've never seen him in concert but I was struck
> by how much he's aged, which makes me feel old, but ya know he has become
> so sweet and mellow in his age. And has he always been so good to his
> fans/audience? He interacted with us so much that he stopped singing parts
> of songs. He took flowers and threw some back, except for this one time
> when he took a bouquet and put them down the back of his pants and left
> them there for the rest of the song. He chatted with the audience a
> little, and when they couldn't make it past security to get up on stage he
> made a point to reach out and touch their hand. He seemed to even
> challenge people to make it on stage but no one could. At the end of the
> show he threw his shirt into the audience. I see that he really
> appreciates his fans and likes to acknowledge them. Good for him. The
> music was rich and fantastic, especially the new songs, he's gotta come
> out with a new CD SOON, it's good stuff. He's so unexpectantly down to
> earth with a wicked sense of humor and he was very much in the moment. A
> darling man, I was always a big fan of his, but now I'm a HUGE fan of his.
> What ever he's doing he can just keeping on doing because it's all very
> good. Viva Morrissey!

Oh and, maybe it's just the Bay Area but there were so many beautiful, attractive people at this concert, Moz even commented about it himself. (flattery will get you everywhere Morrissey!) Moz has the BEST looking fans ever! Funny 'Mr. Proper..', no ugly fat people here!

> Oh and, maybe it's just the Bay Area but there were so many beautiful,
> attractive people at this concert, Moz even commented about it himself.
> (flattery will get you everywhere Morrissey!) Moz has the BEST looking
> fans ever! Funny 'Mr. Proper..', no ugly fat people here!

what a darling, endearing post. i completley agree. i've seen him before in concert, but he was most definitely at his best this evening! the flowers in his pocket OH MY GOD, how reminiscent of the smiths. he was beautiful tonight. and when he took his shirt off, i thought i would die. call it ridiculous if you well, but it was so 'hot." i had a great time. the after show was so-so but the concert was spectacular. go Moz!