Elder musicians with more credibility than Morrissey...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
b96dc15de3dd2bcba388e25cba78c64df4fdaee9.jpg

No Sting fans?

Actually, I think most Morrissey fans are genuinely ignorant regarding Morrissey...why else would they still be fans?

Yes, but I'm of the persuasion that when an artist moves you, you absorb their oeuvre and learn about, study it, absorb all you can for better or worse. So when these pieces of shit speak with authority where they have none, it annoys me, because it implies that they are lazy and just see what they want to see and put no effort into the big picture.

And that bothers me.

Yes, but I'm of the persuasion that when an artist moves you, you absorb their oeuvre and learn about, study it, absorb all you can for better or worse. So when these pieces of shit speak with authority where they have none, it annoys me, because it implies that they are lazy and just see what they want to see and put no effort into the big picture.

And that bothers me.

I feel exactly the same way.

I mean, the least they could do is learn the lyrics properly...but even that seems to be asking too much.

Re: WARNING: this thread is now just another lame ass "flame war" thread, post at your own risk

How about ignoring the threads you don't like instead of trying to be the forum judge?

He's Buddha-like. It's a popular misconception that the Buddha spent most of his life meditating. In fact, he swanned around butting into other people's conversations and asking them why they couldn't be more like himself.

Re: WARNING: this thread is now just another lame ass "flame war" thread, post at your own risk

He's Buddha-like. It's a popular misconception that the Buddha spent most of his life meditating. In fact, he swanned around butting into other people's conversations and asking them why they couldn't be more like himself.

778493466.gif

Back
Top Bottom