What you all doing for Easter?

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
I've got 4 days off, I was going to clear out the spare room after a year of procrastination, drink excessively, smoke and generally wallow in self pity. Might even visit family and do an egg hunt for my niece.

What all you lot doing over the holidays?

Theatre tonight, hiking up Table Mountain tomorrow morning with my dogs, watching football on Saturday and Sunday (sports channels here show all Premiership games), sleeping on Monday.

Lots of eggs and no church. Will probably see my girlfriend for a blowie at some point...

Theatre tonight, hiking up Table Mountain tomorrow morning with my dogs, watching football on Saturday and Sunday (sports channels here show all Premiership games), sleeping on Monday.

Lots of eggs and no church. Will probably see my girlfriend for a blowie at some point...

Haha. The true spirit of Easter.

I've got 4 days off, I was going to clear out the spare room after a year of procrastination, drink excessively, smoke and generally wallow in self pity. Might even visit family and do an egg hunt for my niece.

What all you lot doing over the holidays?

This.

I'll be doing what I do every month, giving away eggs. :rolleyes: :p God bless the Easter Playboy Bunny.

485355_625168067497002_1809422310_n.jpg

I sort of want to do some of these ideas tonight...and I sort of just want to *whistle* and go to bed. :o I'm thinking bed since I'd have to go to the store to buy eggs and my momentum as kaput now that my bra is off. :D

http://www.boredpanda.com/easter-diy-ideas/

I like the neck tie and boiling vineagar one.

watermark.php

10259354_853965951286488_5186580435928221376_n.jpg

Going to the zoo with my family then probably too south padre island for some margaritas on the beach.

Back
Top Bottom