What you all doing for Easter?

Happy Easter to: Tibby, BrummieBoy & Sharon, Viva, NHNS, Hand in Glove, CG, Mozza, Mozambigious, Mcrickson, Cornelius, Celibate, M in Oz, Pokey, Marred, MsMary, Never Played Symphonies, Justin Playfair, TBT/Skylarker, Midnite, FWD, IonaMink, Lindsey, Stephane…And of course to the Mods & DavidT!

We're all going to My mum and dad's soon for some hearty grub. Watching Day Of The Dead all in the spirit of Easter

baby-comendo-chocolate.jpg

Happy Easter :)

12:00 Dinner at the bosses with their family and my mom. Then sleep. I was going dancing later but there's no part of me that doesn't hurt so I'm going to watch TV and sleep instead.

Happy Easter to: Tibby, BrummieBoy & Sharon, Viva, NHNS, Hand in Glove, CG, Mozza, Mozambigious, Mcrickson, Cornelius, Celibate, M in Oz, Pokey, Marred, MsMary, Never Played Symphonies, Justin Playfair, TBT/Skylarker, Midnite, FWD, IonaMink, Lindsey, Stephane…And of course to the Mods & DavidT!

Happy Easter to you too matey.

Hope the bunny brought you something nice.

Frank-donnie-darko-22333011-500-200.gif

I was actually rooting for Rhodes...

Yeah he had the right idea, blast them all away.

When I was watching it this afternoon, I was just laughing to myself how hammy the acting was. I love that film and the fx, soundtrack and storyline but the acting stank like a tramps arse.

Quiet Easter here.
Kids are away this weekend.
I took a 41 mile bike ride and will go out to my Dad's later on to go horse back riding.

I just saw this photo online- wish I would have seen it yesterday before I helped my nephews decorate eggs.
20120406-115859.jpg

I might go dancing. I'm bored and agitated.

10268680_10203169365182602_3101053079465469342_n.jpg

At work :(

Cloody's in the zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah he had the right idea, blast them all away.

When I was watching it this afternoon, I was just laughing to myself how hammy the acting was. I love that film and the fx, soundtrack and storyline but the acting stank like a tramps arse.

Especially this guy...and he was supposed to be straight!?! :lbf:
400px-Dayotduzi5.jpg

I've always preferred Return of the Living Dead personally...
I want James Karen to be my Grandpa. Currently trying to contact his agent to find out if he's available for such commitments.

400px-Dayotduzi5.jpg

I want James Karen to be my Grandpa. Currently trying to contact his agent to find out if he's available for such commitments.

Yeah Miguel was shit, he was dead wood who f***ed it all up in the end, I personally liked Steel. Great character.

Did you ever watch the terrible remake from about 2008? f***ing dire. The last Zombie film I really enjoyed was 28 Days Later and that was ages ago.

Let me know how your James Karen mission goes...

400px-Dayotduzi5.jpg

This made me lol.

Yeah Miguel was shit, he was dead wood who f***ed it all up in the end, I personally liked Steel. Great character.

Did you ever watch the terrible remake from about 2008? f***ing dire. The last Zombie film I really enjoyed was 28 Days Later and that was ages ago.

Let me know how your James Karen mission goes...

Steel is the only one that went out like a trooper. He wasn't gonna be no zombie fodder.

I own the terrible remake from 2008. Not because I like it...but because I collect things and had to have it to go with the remake of Dawn. I don't really like zombie films that much anymore as they've been done to death, come back to life, and were done to death again. There have been at least two recent ones I've seen that I enjoyed, though...one British, one French.

I'm thinking of setting up a program in the vein of Otter Watch to document my progress...

Back
Top Bottom