Women who eat on tubes

Re: tangent time?

I'm confused. I thought we gave and received through the same channel. What am I missing?
huh? I don't know, thinking about another aspect, so rather than over analyze my result, perhaps just do so about the test itself :thumb:
see, I was just wondering if which of the 2 select-able answers for each of the 30 questions could skew the results a certain way, like say for me
where I think I am big on hearing people say nice things to me, but if given the choice of that or "quality time" then the rarer to find is gonna win out
yeah, yeah, that's the ticket! :lbf:

huh? I don't know, thinking about another aspect, so rather than over analyze my result, perhaps just do so about the test itself :thumb:
see, I was just wondering if which of the 2 select-able answers for each of the 30 questions could skew the results a certain way, like say for me
where I think I am big on hearing people say nice things to me, but if given the choice of that or "quality time" then the rarer to find is gonna win out
yeah, yeah, that's the ticket! :lbf:

"wow, so I crave in others the one thing I am terrible at giving back, if past relationships are any judge
and the one thing I am pretty good at doing, I don't care if I get it back."

What do you crave that you can't give back easily? Quality time? What are you good at giving that you don't need to receive? Can you elaborate further? I am terrible with statistics. ;)

Is it Robby that you like someone to give lots of attention to your needs but don't necessarily want to return the favour?

Last edited:
I really need a ciggie

Is it Robby that you like someone to give lots of attention to your needs but don't necessarily want to return the favour?
it appears so :eek: the old laser beam intensity is not what it use to be :cool: this seems to be a good thing early in getting to know people
let's FOR playING things off casually, not too intense, but later on, its not so great I guess :straightface:

"wow, so I crave in others the one thing I am terrible at giving back, if past relationships are any judge
and the one thing I am pretty good at doing, I don't care if I get it back."

What do you crave that you can't give back easily? Quality time? What are you good at giving that you don't need to receive? Can you elaborate further? I am terrible with statistics. ;)
well, the whole "words of affirmation" is, kind of, my thing, I mean I think its why I am a good teacher, perhaps
33_zps309c1b2e.gif

I just seem to have a naturally tendency(now) to want to encourage others, I find it very satisfying :)
however, I don't really care for praise from most people I know, for me its gotta be from someone I respect or look up to in some way
otherwise I just don't give a shit :eek:

Back
Top Bottom