Women who eat on tubes

I think that is sweet. Why is it emasculating to receive love? Is showing you care about someone only reserved for mothers and their sons? I don't know. If I saw a mother rubbing her child's neck and running her fingers through his hair hair I would be kind of creeped out.

I don't think you have to kiss and grope but is affection not welcomed either? Maybe it is the way you love. You might be interested in this quiz.

http://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/

I suppose it's about finding someone who has a compatible love style to yours.

It is not emasculating for a grown man to be nurtured or to show tenderness.

But this was what creeped me out. He was looking down at the ground, eyes closed. She was sitting erect looking at the stage. Inappropriate. His kid was up there probably hoping daddy was watching his performance. But no, he was being mollycoddled or sexually stimulated, in public, by what looked to be a very masculine, domineering, and controlling woman who was getting off on getting her husband off in public. It rubbed me the wrong way. It was a conspicuous and contrived display of affection that looked fake and for show. And one-sided to boot.

I'll check out that quiz.

If it could be gotten away with I'd give my husband a handy in public in a heartbeat. :cool: Not that I've thought about that AT ALL recently. Disgusting. (I can go from Kennedy civility to Quagmire and back in two seconds. :p)

y u know lyke me?
me sad
pls talk about wimmin in tubes eating baguettes
u be on topic next time, yes?
such thanks. how harmony. so friends. wow.

Speaking of baguettes, how clever is this bag design?

watermark.php

There's more here.

He's grody! Gag me with a spoon! :lbf:

I'm sure there's a helpline you can ring "Women Who Laugh At Their Own Failed Jokes"

- - - Updated - - -

He's a Valley girl, I mean boy...

Meme FAIL!

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of baguettes, how clever is this bag design?

watermark.php

There's more here.

Is this what women eat on the tube? After their Xmas office lunch? How many of them would they eat in an average journey? How many calories? What fillings? Turkey and cranberry? More detail, please. PS: It's April....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you have to kiss and grope but is affection not welcomed either? Maybe it is the way you love. You might be interested in this quiz.

http://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/

I suppose it's about finding someone who has a compatible love style to yours.

13903253042_bbc4328447_c.jpg

I am not surprised at all by the results. And this is why I am drawn to cerebral types and wordsmiths. They are so good at communicating love and affection through words. They are also good at communication hate and displeasure as well. :(

A guy who needs lots of hugs, cuddling, spooning, and hand holding in order to feel loved will be very unhappy and frustrated being with someone like me. We would be very mismatched. My lover/partner needs to know that when I tell him I love him, I mean it. And that just because I don't want to snuggle often, it does not mean I don't love him. We can get physical in bed, when we make love. But I need lots of personal space. And if you encroach on it too much you will start to appear as needy, desperate, and dog-like. Like a canine sticking his nose in my thigh to get my attention. This is one reason I hate dogs. They don't talk. They are all about physically connecting. They are extreme extroverts that annoy the piss out of me.

Last edited:
Why anyway is it called women who eat on TUBES. There's only one Tube. People travel on the tube not tubes.

Maybe they were hoping it would go global.

I am not surprised at all by the results. And this is why I am drawn to cerebral types and wordsmiths. They are so good at communicating love and affection through words. They are also good at communication hate and displeasure as well. :(

A guy who needs lots of hugs, cuddling, spooning, and hand holding in order to feel loved will be very unhappy and frustrated being with someone like me. We would be very mismatched. My lover/partner needs to know that when I tell him I love him, I mean it. And that just because I don't want to snuggle often, it does not mean I don't love him. we can get physical in bed, when we make love. But I need lots of personal space. And if you encroach on it too much you will start to appear as needy, desperate, and dog-like. Like a canine sticking his nose in my thigh to get my attention. This is one reason I hate dogs. They don't talk. They are all about physically connecting. They are extreme extroverts that annoy the piss out of me.

I hit two categories equally; acts of service and physical touch. You and I would be a terrible couple. :lbf:

Maybe they were hoping it would go global.

I hit two categories equally; acts of service and physical touch. You and I would be a terrible couple. :lbf:

Aww, that is so sad to learn. I had my eye on you. I really did. :( :p I can see why 'in person' communication is very important to you. :)

tangent time?

lk_zps90e9ef6f.jpg

wow, so I crave in others the one thing I am terrible at giving back, if past relationships are any judge :rolleyes:
and the one thing I am pretty good at doing, I don't care if I get it back :confused:
I really am one messed up dude :o

Last edited:
A hand on the small of my back and I am anyone's! :D

:lbf:

Don't you think talk can be a little cheap though?

Talk is cheap if not backed by actions. Or rather, if the actions contradict the words, then yes, the words would be strongly diluted and may lose meaning altogether. If someone says they love me, but then they don't bother returning a call I put out that sounded like I really need to talk to them, then I would question the sincerity behind those three words. At the same time, if my man never wanted to touch me or make love, I would feel rejected and unloved. It is not ALL about words. I like to communicate in all five of those languages and receive messages through each of those channels as well—just in varying degrees.

Re: tangent time?

lk_zps90e9ef6f.jpg

wow, so I crave in others the one thing I am terrible at giving back, if past relationships are any judge :rolleyes:
and the one thing I am pretty good at doing, I don't care if I get it back :confused:
I really am one messed up dude :o

I'm confused. I thought we gave and received through the same channel. What am I missing?

Back
Top Bottom