Remove the option to post as anonymous

Re: You can't work the refs when you're responsible for 90% of the fouls.

RIGHT. LOOK. I started this thread, I feel responsible for it, and I want to be the one to start it finishing.

These anonymous people aren't going to go away. There is obviously a history here about which I have no idea as I am a new user. But this is just going round and round. What is going on with this? How can there be so much in-fighting? Can't everyone agree that Morrissey's music is fantastic and get along?

Can you construct a retort in paragraph form? Or are you only capable of refuting points line by line with cliched one-liners that never address the context as a whole?

I am not going to even bother responding to any of that drivel. I have better things to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIGHT. LOOK. I started this thread, I feel responsible for it, and I want to be the one to start it finishing.

These anonymous people aren't going to go away. There is obviously a history here about which I have no idea as I am a new user. But this is just going round and round. What is going on with this? How can there be so much in-fighting? Can't everyone agree that Morrissey's music is fantastic and get along?

I'm pretty sure you are an invention of reality bites and it doesn't matter if that is true or not. No one really gives a f*** about your opinions. Eat dicks.

I'll take that in the spirit of good humour as your number of posts says you must be a decent bloke to still be around on here ;)

He was banned for three years. Begged the administrator to allow him to post again--said he was married (a lie), a changed man, and was willing to create a WIKI for Solo free of charge. He was allowed to return. But has received several time outs since then for behaving badly. Apparently he was just 16 went he started posting and trolling. Anyhow, as you can see, he still trolls. Takes no prisoners and WILL NEVER EVER APOLOGIZE, EVER. Can't show vulnerability to save his life. At least not online. I saw his post poking fun at your 'platonic crush' comment. He hates gays, btw. Mocks homosexuality all the time.

He was banned for three years. Begged the administrator to allow him to post again--said he was married (a lie), a changed man, and was willing to create a WIKI for Solo free of charge. He was allowed to return. But has received several time outs since then for behaving badly. Apparently he was just 16 went he started posting and trolling. Anyhow, as you can see, he still trolls. Takes no prisoners and WILL NEVER EVER APOLOGIZE, EVER. Can't show vulnerability to save his life. At least not online. I saw his post poking fun at your 'platonic crush' comment. He hates gays, btw. Mocks homosexuality all the time.

Oh my that's not good! (in fairness Viva Hates you have the right of reply to dispute what has been said) but I would say I don't like the sound of that at all.

Realitybites it seemed you had made many comments on someone being over weight. Were these taken out of context i.e. was the other person having at you too and you were giving it back? It's none of my business and tell me that if you want - I worked in news rooms I can take it I've been cruelly shafted by editors like you wouldn't believe.

Does it matter who said what anymore? We're all gonna die anyway.

Oh my that's not good! (in fairness Viva Hates you have the right of reply to dispute what has been said) but I would say I don't like the sound of that at all.

Realitybites it seemed you had made many comments on someone being over weight. Were these taken out of context i.e. was the other person having at you too and you were giving it back? It's none of my business and tell me that if you want - I worked in news rooms I can take it I've been cruelly shafted by editors like you wouldn't believe.

CrystalGeezer was stalking me, insulting me, sending people PMs to warn them about me, erecting hate threads in my honor. I caved and lashed out with ad hominems. Then I stopped doing it from January 1st until just recently... because she and NHNS, Mozza, and Viva started attacking me by calling me a wrinkly, old c*&^ too many times to count. If I gathered up all their insulting posts directed at me ALONE, it would take up pages upon pages. Not to mention all the insults they have directed at other members over the years. I am just not obsessed or motivated to round them up. Plus I would look like an idiot--just like anonymous does. Everyone in this drama has been abused and abusive. The anonymous troll is just obsessed with me because of some grudge he has been holding since 2004. So he is solely focusing on me--god complex.

The site administrator has stated such facts about Viva.

I'm so touched that a brainless, hypocritical, pompous, borderline illiterate, cliffsnotes reading/cut & paste intellectual, twice-divorced, duplex-living, spending all day making "art" of her cat/James Franco/Keanu Reeves/Tilda Swinton/her own de-wrinkled face, balding, anorexic 47-year-old woman who has, before, LITERALLY spent over 10 consecutive hours replying to posts on a Morrissey forum she has trolled under at least 5 usernames for a decade (one of which she pretended to be a recently out of the closet gay man, another she used to hold conversations with herself), knows my life story enough to share it with Croce v2.0.

I begged for nothing. I asked to be unbanned and David asked me to explain why I should be. I lied. Deal with it.
I created the wiki because I felt like it.
I stopped working on the wiki because I felt like it.
I take no prisoners because no one deserves to be spared.
I show no vulnerability because I am invulnerable.
I won't apologize because I have nothing to apologize for.
I hate everyone as equally as I mock everyone.

You can't get to me. You never will. Deal with it, bitch.

I'm so touched that a brainless, hypocritical, pompous, borderline illiterate, cliffsnotes reading/cut & paste intellectual, twice-divorced, duplex-living, spending all day making "art" of her cat/James Franco/Keanu Reeves/Tilda Swinton/her own de-wrinkled face, balding, anorexic 47-year-old woman who has, before, LITERALLY spent over 10 consecutive hours replying to posts on a Morrissey forum she has trolled under at least 5 usernames for a decade (one of which she pretended to be a recently out of the closet gay man, another she used to hold conversations with herself), knows my life story enough to share it with Croce v2.0.

I begged for nothing. I asked to be unbanned and David asked me to explain why I should be. I lied. Deal with it.

I am not 47. I never trolled Morrissey-solo under multiple user names--ever. I posted as Bertie until 2006 when the new system was implemented. I posted as realitybites for a short time in 2005 until my user name was stolen and registered and I had to switch to Bertie. It IS all in the archives. Knock yourself out. Bertie and realitybites are the only two names I have ever used. Smithson was from another site. Dave is a liar. You obviously were not around back then as you previously stated for you would know these things. I did not even post here from 2006-2012. I posted 2004-2005/06. Then 2012 to 2014. That is three years. Not decades. Out of the closet gay man? Huh? Have no clue what you are talking about. I have never taken on the ID of a gay person--ever. I have no other registered names on Solo. I have never created another name on this website since registering as realitybites in 2006. Evidence? FBE.

I don't need to insult you. You have just told us all (bold text)what we need to hear. Thanks. Man you are a psychopath. Is that your confession? Textbook case.

Last edited:

Would it be helpful to point out this isn't The Pigsty? Maybe time for some folk to decamp to "Off-Topic Fight Thread"? It's very entertaining, but it's a bit 'off topic' and is obviously about to ratchet up to full-on beserkoid.

I am not 47. I never trolled Morrissey-solo under multiple user names --ever. I posted as Bertie until 2006 when the new system was instigated. I posted as realitybites for a short time until my user name was stolen and registered and I had to switch to Bertie. It IS all in the archives. knock yourself out. Bertie and realitybites are the only two names I have ever used. Smithson was from another site. Dave is a liar. You obviously were not around back then as you previously stated for you would know these things. I did not even post here from 2006-2012. I posted 2004-2005/06. Then 2012 to 2014. That is three years. Not decades. Out of the closet gay man? Huh? Have no clue what you are talking about. I have never taken on the ID of a gay person--ever. I have no other registered names on Solo. I have never created another name on this website since registering as realitybites in 2006. Evidence? FBE.

I don't need to insult you. You have just told us all (bold text)what we need to hear. Thanks.Man you are a psychopath. Is that your confession? Textbook case.

What happened to the Jehne that just said this?

I am not going to even bother responding to any of that drivel. I have better things to do.

Did you run out of better things to do? :lbf:

I love it when you feign disinterest when in actuality you lack anything to retaliate with because you were pummeled into submission by the uglystick of truth.

You're only replying now because you're confident that vbulletin has swept your dirty deeds under the rug and that I'm too lazy to actually go back and cite the sources...and you're right, I am too lazy and I give too little a f*** about you to warrant doing that...but I have a feeling that now that you've opened up this can of worms, a little birdie with a lot of time on their hands just might anonymously provide the links. So prepare your anus...

I love it when you feign disinterest when in actuality you lack anything to retaliate with because you were pummeled into submission by the uglystick of truth.

You're only replying now because you're confident that vbulletin has swept your dirty deeds under the rug and that I'm too lazy to actually go back and cite the sources...and you're right, I am too lazy and I give too little a f*** about you to warrant doing that...but I have a feeling that now that you've opened up this can of worms, a little birdie with a lot of time on their hands just might anonymously provide the links. So prepare your anus...

Is this post ^^^ in paragraph format? The last one? Go back and see the reason I claimed I was not replying to that post of drivel.

Were you lying then or are you lying now? Seriously don't answer a list of random nonsense. She's talking to herself anyway. Here... this explains it all for you.

Is this post ^^^ in paragraph format? The last one? Go back and see the reason I claimed I was not replying to that post of drivel.

Anyone who has ever had the misfortune of reading one of your posts can attest to the the fact that when it comes to you, there is a mile wide gap between what you claim & what actually is...

Were you lying then or are you lying now? Seriously don't answer a list of random nonsense. She's talking to herself anyway. Here... this explains it all for you.

What difference does it make? Does it really matter to anyone other than her either way?

So he is solely focusing on me--god complex.

Am I to understand this particular talking point as your complaining that anyone who thinks you're an asshole is being Christlike? Mysterious.

As for focusing on your misbehavior, I suspect the total absence of humorous intent is what flags your outbursts as outliers in the creche's little culture. The other nogoodniks bring some lulz along on their rampages.

Back
Top Bottom