Remove the option to post as anonymous

Re: Hypocrite of the Century

He's rubbish. He waffles on, like you. That post says more about him than it does me.

Waffles on. That was his whole point, you can't handle reading a 450 word post. You have the attention span of a two year old. He has you pegged, love.

- - - Updated - - -

Being that that notion is coming from my imaginary BF Keanu, it is worth considering. :p

Last edited:

So, even if it took less than an hour to craft that post, how creepy is it that someone is motivated to do that in the first place? I could do searches too and post all the posts that posters have made using a particular word or phrase: Mozza + C&^%, Viva Hate + tg;dr, TBT + butthurt. It's odd behavior to say the least. And suggests the guy has an unhealthy obsession and an ax to grind. It is not normal.

No more creepy than you going through Google images to find a larger version of Dave's old avatar just so you could post it repeatedly in response to every anonymous post that takes issue with something you've said.

Waffles on. That was his whole point, you can't handle reading a 450 word post. You have the attention span of a two year old. He has you pegged, love.

- - - Updated - - -

Being that that notion is coming from my imaginary BF Keanu, it is worth considering. :p

Why waste my time reading the ramblings of some feckless cum-shedder on a Morrissey site? I couldn't give two shiny shits.

The only thing that's "pegged" is your scrotal neck flaps behind your big f***ing balloon head.

Viva Hate is short. I have seen pics.

No more creepy than you going through Google images to find a larger version of Dave's old avatar just so you could post it repeatedly in response to every anonymous post that takes issue with something you've said.

Beep. Wrong again. Geezer posted that pic on the forum last week. I copied the URL.

- - - Updated - - -

Why waste my time reading the ramblings of some feckless cum-shedder on a Morrissey site? I couldn't give two shiny shits.

The only thing that's "pegged" is your scrotal neck flaps behind your big f***ing balloon head.

Calling you charming girl would be a misnomer, to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

That explains why you like realitybites' posts...

You sound butthurt. Try some Neosporin.

Re: Viva Hate is short. I have seen pics.

Beep. Wrong again. Geezer posted that pic on the forum last week. I copied the URL.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

More like Astroglide.

And the anonymous user you labeled "creepy" simply copied your posts. You can copy the same picture & post multiple times and not be creepy but they can't copy multiple posts one time?

Either way, I was half right...which is a better record than yours at this point.

Did you find that term on your Word of the Day app? You're like a little boy who just learned how to masturbate...

I liked it better when Skylarker said it.

Butthurt Viva, sitting in a tree. Crying over nothin' but silly ol' me.

And the anonymous user you labeled "creepy" simply copied your posts. You can copy the same picture & post multiple times and not be creepy but they can't copy multiple posts one time?

Either way, I was half right...which is a better record than yours at this point.

And I was half right when I accused you of trolling me anonymously.
Did you find that term on your Word of the Day app? You're like a little boy who just learned how to masturbate...

Beep! Wrong, yet again. Try again?

I liked it better when Skylarker did it.

I'm sure you liked it very much.

Last edited:

I think the obsessed stalker, Pet Troll/Dave, has folders on his desktop labeled: realitybites' pics, realitybites' Solo posts, realitybites' MorrisseyMusic posts, realitybites' personal details...

It is hilariously frightening.

I suspect this is rather insightful into the workings of your megalomanic mind more than an actual reality. You've mentioned this scenario on three different occasions in the last few weeks.

So, even if it took less than an hour to craft that post, how creepy is it that someone is motivated to do that in the first place? [...] It's odd behavior to say the least. And suggests the guy has an unhealthy obsession and an ax to grind. It is not normal.

As opposed to this:

I search everybody. I don't think it
is pathetic at all. You have to. Buyer beware. We research cars,
homes, schools. Why not people?
Steve was the real deal. I don't
know why he stopped posting here. I respect his privacy enough to not
contact him and ask him. I do feel bad that people are bashing him in
this thread. He was nothing but kind to the people here. Those who
think he was a fake simply did not get a chance to get to know him.
Maybe because you didn't take the time. Or maybe because he did not
respond to your attempts to get his attention. He was not a fan of
trolls and witch hunters. Maybe if your efforts fell on deaf ears, you
were considered to be one of those things.

Let's just gloss over that he left because of YOUR obvious witch hunting of yours truly.

And on the subject of a nice example of your complete lack of imagination, you can't even theorize on your own who you suspect your "pet trolls" are, much less address their concerns rather than attack their anonymous status.

You are the polar opposite of a free thinker, but watching the unveiling of your robotic nature is quite amusing.

Re: Butthurt Viva, sitting in a tree. Crying over nothin' but silly ol' me.

And I was half right when I accused your of trolling me anonymously.

So...the half you were right about was that you were being "trolled" anonymously? :lbf:

Re: Butthurt Viva, sitting in a tree. Crying over nothin' but silly ol' me.

So...the half you were right about was that you were being "trolled" anonymously? :lbf:

Beep! Wrong.

I was wrong about the part of you doing it anonymously. You do it under your registered name.

Re:

Beep! Wrong.

I was wrong about the part of you doing it anonymously. You do it under your registered name.

So, you were right (two months later) about the one thing that was overtly obvious...and you're crediting yourself with that as if it was an accomplishment of your superior brain skillz? :lbf:

Does it indeed?
How clever of you to figure that out.

post-19259-so-I-got-that-going-for-me-whi-OD64.gif

Back
Top Bottom