Remove the option to post as anonymous

Re:

What a load of rubbish, you even didn't know about realitybites' past activities in here until one of the anonymous users posted some links.

How would you know what she knew and when she knew it?

Re:

How would you know what she knew and when she knew it?

tumblr_mzje8h8Ezt1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Re: You can't work the refs when you're responsible for 90% of the fouls.

FBE! A moderator who hides behind proxies and plays cat and mouse games with the site's administrator? Clueless and grasping at straws as always.

No more clueless and grasping at straws than you thinking someone has a hate crush on you and you KNOWING who it is? Also my issue with Kristeen Young is that she lied about her age, not that she's old. The only person you seem to lie to is yourself when you pretend you are an objective thinker of superior intellect dumbing it down for us simple folk.

Could someone please dumb down to my level and tell me what FBE stands for?

Faith Based Epistemology - a sickeningly pretentious buzzword that has been adopted and anally raped by RB

Oh yeah...I knew I should have known that. Thank you.

Hopefully, next time I will be able to figure it out. :pray:

Faith Based Epistemology - a sickeningly pretentious buzzword that has been adopted and anally raped by RB

R U MAD?

sounds like you're epist off. :D

anonymous posting is just the tip of the iceberg

beautiful dog :)
secondly, ReBi is right about the chat room for most of its existence, once could come in under a username which appeared identical to one used by others
you simply had to place a character in the name like "_" which did not appear on the chat room screen
I do believe that unregistered names appeared slightly different, how so I cannot remember :confused:
eventually though, some time after these forums were up? once again, cannot remember when exactly :o
chat became a registered only thing, that was a good thing
as would be the death to all what we call "anonymous posting" here on this site :cool:
I use that term not because it means that people are actually anonymous, of course not, in a world filled with countless computer geeks
huge amounts of "free time" and ever better technology
no one is really anonymous :eek:
however, if there were no anonymous then "usernames" would get banned that violated the "TOS" and many who now engage in the current batch of boring, pointless, repetitive flame wars would desist :pray:
but then again, its merely theoretical (& unlikely to happen here @ Mos-solo)
given that "powers that be" here are doggedly determined? with an already antiquated notions like "user freedom" :crazy:
and good on them for the spirit with which they believe this :thumb:
still, I think I know from history what the future holds for lawless, chaotic places and that is government tyranny :straightface:
that will be the final judgement on all of the places which chose not to self police themselves, that is the bigger picture here
and after that actually important things like "net neutrality" will also meet their doom :tears:
I think that powers that be see that, some of us just differ on how to respond to it

Last edited:

Realitybites' favorite tactic:

Keep this in mind the next time you read one of her replies...

Last edited by a moderator:
when I played basketball back in the day, I fouled out all the time, shit just happens in the paint

love that episode :)
also, uhh, I forgot, good on ReBi for saying that she does not call people fat IRL
I think this is the whole issue for some of us, the net can be about openness and civility at the same time, I believe
and well, perhaps ReBi is just one of the many who gets incited by things that the mods allow to be posted by the anonymous
from there it goes even further down the drain
you, her, CG, etc, etc, etc :rolleyes: then
:flamethrow: each other on and on and on and on :crazy:
does anyone want to read it?
OK, yes, maybe a little, when its funny, but most of the time, no :straightface:
all things in moderation dear Viva :o

Re: anonymous posting is just the tip of the iceberg

beautiful dog :)
secondly, ReBi is right about the chat room for most of its existence, once could come in under a username which appeared identical to one used by others
you simply had to place a character in the name like "_" which did not appear on the chat room screen
I do believe that unregistered names appeared slightly different, how so I cannot remember :confused:
eventually though, some time after these forums were up? once again, cannot remember when exactly
chat became a registered only thing, that was a good thing
as would be the death to all what we call "anonymous posting" here on this site :cool:
I use that term not because it means that people are actually anonymous, of course not, in a world filled with countless computer geeks
huge amounts of "free time" and ever better technology
no one is really anonymous :eek:
however, if there were no anonymous then "usernames" would get banned that violated the "TOS" and many who now engage in the current batch of boring, pointless, repetitive flame wars would desist :pray:
but then again, its merely theoretical (& unlikely to happen here @ Mos-solo)
given that "powers that be" here are doggedly determined? with an already antiquated notions like "user freedom" :crazy:
and good on them for the spirit with which they believe this :thumb:
still, I think I know from history what the future holds for lawless, chaotic places and that is government tyranny :straightface:
that will be the final judgement on all of the places which chose not to self police themselves, that is the bigger picture here
and after that actually important things like "net neutrality" will also meet their doom :tears:
I think that powers that be see that, some of us just differ on how to respond to it

Two things. One is that it's irrelevant whether you could fake someone's name in the chatroom because you wouldn't have to. to post what appears to be a chat transcript. We could make one today using the linked transcript as a template and make anyone say whatever you wanted them to say. Screenshots are more difficult but that is simply copied and pasted. Does that blow your mind? Who needs a chatroom when you can fake a transcript?
The second point is that she appears to be claiming that the person who impersonated her was doing so to ruin her reputation. What part of what is being said there is not true?
If someone were to go to the trouble to impersonate her in the chatroom after studiously arming themselves with all the real and verifiable information that is posted there, don't you think they would have made it a little more scandalous? All that's there is that she decided to marry this guy after meeting him very briefly, which is her prerogative. Besides that it's just her age. How old is she claiming to be? I don't know. But the age given there matches up with "the public record."
I don't know if you were here during the "skybites" phase she went through recently. She did the same thing with that Croce guy. She did the same thing to others. She finds some guy and contacts him off the board which is fine, but again, it's a pattern. Then she heats it up to online girlfriend status as fast as she can. This is a fact. We've seen it twice here just recently, and she's been doing the same thing for years. It's fine if you don't believe it but again, doesn't it seem more likely that if someone went to the trouble to pretend to be her they would say something more outrageous? What part of that transcript is supposed to be fake?

As far as the rest of what you wrote about self-censorship being the way to avoid a fascist police state omg crack-down, I think the terrorists won. In your brain.

whatever.gif

FBEbacca.

Too much time on his hands...

2012-2014 in a nutshell.
20s6dn8.jpg

Oh make one for everyone. Seems a little unfair that I should be the only one to be the bearer of such a gift. Thanks for investing your time and talent on me.

Two questions: How old are you? And, where is your babysitter?

Re: Too much time on his hands...

Oh make one for everyone. Seems a little unfair that I should be the only one to be the bearer of such a gift. Thanks for invested your time and talent on me.

It took me less time to make and upload that picture than it took for you to go find that Styx video on Youtube. :lbf:

Two questions: How old are you?

Younger than 50...

And, where is my babysitter?

Probably off putting your food in a blender before she changes your Depends...

It took me less time to make and upload that picture than it took for you to go find that Styx video on Youtube. :lbf:

Younger than 50...

What does your footer/signature graphic/text mean

Beep! Wrong. FBE.

Younger than 50...

That makes two of us. If you think I am over 50 because of that fake troll script then you really are in FBE mode here. My ex was not 26 when we married. Nor was/is he a help desk monkey. Though he often joked that that was what he was. He is a systems analyst. I read that stupid thing last night. Anyone that thinks I was bee charmer has come to this conclusion by way of their FBE.

Not even my writing style or personality. Some truths are peppered in to make it plausible. But it was not me. Had not even gone into the chat room in ages by that point.

NHNS is going to change my nappy?

Last edited:

Had not even gone into the chat room in ages by that point.

bed-intruder-bed-intruder-song-cat-hide-your-wife-love-it-so-dumb-Favim.com-71504.jpg

That's a lie. You could pull off "it's not my writing style" and just get a *rolls eyes* but you were in the chat room all the time then. You wanted everyone to know you hooked a live one.

Back
Top Bottom