Remove the option to post as anonymous

Mr Glasgow, I don't think you or anyone else could make this right. It looks old and embedded in the culture. I am just shocked that it exists sometimes.

Ok, skipped through most of that, its what must one do here, anyways

anotherjc_zpsdf2c5bd6.gif

Happy Easter everyone :)

Re: You can't work the refs when you're responsible for 90% of the fouls.

CrystalGeezer was stalking me, insulting me, sending people PMs to warn them about me, erecting hate threads in my honor. I caved and lashed out with ad hominems. Then I stopped doing it from January 1st until just recently... because she and NHNS, Mozza, and Viva started attacking me by calling me a wrinkly, old c*&^ too many times to count. If I gathered up all their insulting posts directed at me ALONE, it would take up pages upon pages. Not to mention all the insults they have directed at other members over the years. I am just not obsessed or motivated to round them up. Plus I would look like an idiot--just like anonymous does. Everyone in this drama has been abused and abusive. The anonymous troll is just obsessed with me because of some grudge he has been holding since 2004. So he is solely focusing on me--god complex.

The site administrator has stated such facts about Viva.

I've crashed into ad hominems before in other contexts - it seems to happen when two people are pushing buttons on each other that trigger strong emotions.

- - - Updated - - -

Mr Glasgow, I don't think you or anyone else could make this right. It looks old and embedded in the culture. I am just shocked that it exists sometimes.

I was just listening to "I'm Not Sorry" and thinking, wow. See that is my only agenda - I'm incredibly moved by Moz's music. I just want to find other people to talk about his music with.

I am not 47. I never trolled Morrissey-solo under multiple user names--ever. I posted as Bertie until 2006 when the new system was implemented. I posted as realitybites for a short time in 2005 until my user name was stolen and registered and I had to switch to Bertie. It IS all in the archives. Knock yourself out. Bertie and realitybites are the only two names I have ever used. Smithson was from another site. Dave is a liar. You obviously were not around back then as you previously stated for you would know these things. I did not even post here from 2006-2012. I posted 2004-2005/06. Then 2012 to 2014. That is three years. Not decades. Out of the closet gay man? Huh? Have no clue what you are talking about. I have never taken on the ID of a gay person--ever. I have no other registered names on Solo. I have never created another name on this website since registering as realitybites in 2006. Evidence? FBE.

jehne you have had more usernames than that. bee charmer, Ms. Russell, realitybites, Bertie to name a few. your drawn out post about another poster being a psychopath can be found in the following link under the username Ms. Russell:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/47591-The-Chatroom-Hacker?highlight=Jehne+Lunden

no jehne this is further proof that you have multiple user names. bee charmer being one of your favourites. here you say in 2005 that you were 41 years old. that means youre 50 years old. you just told vivahate that youre not 47. looks like you've been playing games for a long time. this link tells us a lot about who you really are.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...IFER-GET-SOME-HELP-NOW!?highlight=Bee+Charmer

Last edited by a moderator:

You seem a lot more interesting, fun, and intelligent in smaller doses and especially before you run through your whole routine and start repeating. How many posts do you mention Stockholm Syndrome for example? Still thank you for "f*** Your Honda Civic." I like you but you do worry me with the repetition.

"f*** your Subaru...." weren't you complaining I stopped discussing "Stockholm Syndrome" ? Or was that another 'anonymous'? Was it DAVE?!

I actually didn't know anonymous users could create threads such as the 'Istanbul thread' until today. There may as well be no users on here any more.

Re:

I actually didn't know anonymous users could create threads such as the 'Istanbul thread' until today. There may as well be no users on here any more.

Set the record straight, threads which have been created by anonymous users have to be approved by site administrator / moderators.

Not all the threads are approved.
If a spammer or troll created one, it will be deleted.

I approved "Istanbul - lyrics" thread, had to point out to the anonymous user that the song hadn't been played live / leaked any format so far.

Last edited:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...IFER-GET-SOME-HELP-NOW!?highlight=Bee+Charmer

'freeyourself' (Paul from Manchester--many of you may have heard of him--major troll--do a search for the name), went into chat posing as some caricature of me talking to himself under another chat name, copied the script and then posted it as Be Yourself on the forum. People did it all the time. Why do you think the chat room was eventually shut down?

- - - Updated - - -

No users; just losers.

Last edited:

'freeyourself' (Paul from Manchester--many of you may have heard of him--major troll--do a search for the name), went into chat posing as some caricature of me talking to himself under another chat name, copied the script and then posted it as Be Yourself on the forum. People did it all the time. Why do you think the chat room was eventually shut down?

- - - Updated - - -

No users; just losers.[/QUOTE]

So this person was impersonating you in the defunct 'chat-room' a decade ago using elements of your real-life narrative and adding gratuitous insults? It's good you can dismiss it now as the work of a 'loser'. Why can't you react the same to 'anonymous' comments on these threads in 2014? What makes you think any 'anonymous' comment today has anymore authority/credibility than someone impersonating you in that 'chat-room' a decade ago? Or those made by a registered poster who is also 'anonymous'? You've absolutely no way of being sure that 'Steve Croce' was the person he claimed to be outside of a court-room. He might have been 'Dave'! If any 'troll' turns up outside your house with a megaphone and denounce you to the neighbours, then the police will arrest/sedate them. If they follow you to other sites/forums/social media you can just block/report them, etc. If they call you, record it and put it on YouTube/Soundcloud so their friends/family/colleagues are alerted to a 'situation'.

Nobody is 'anonymous'. So chill. With the NSA/GCHQ panopticon now in full array, any genuine harassment of you outside this forum would be an entirely different matter to a decade ago, as it could be easily traced and punished: IF it was actually a criminal threat rather than just insults or negative feedback from a 'loser'. Only a genuine loser would risk a criminal harassment charge to stalk you beyond your mild paranoia on these threads. If you stop feeding those you regards as 'anonymous trolls' then it's really hard to see how they can affect you. Just put 'anonymous' on Ignore. If anyone colludes with anonymous trolls by re-publishing their comments, put those registered users on Ignore as well. Or, y'know, just don't take it all so seriously, have fun. You're not a 14 yr old girl on her first Social Media experiment. It's very sad when such teenagers allow themselves to be unhinged by troll comments about their appearance, etc, but you're not a mid-40s teenager, are you?

You claim to be looking for a genuine rapport/relationship with other users here, but the whole way this site/most web forums are designed precludes the authenticity you crave because the default posture is anonymity. Would you be better off on strictly moderated forums where user identities are authenticated. Have you ever thought of applying to The Well?

"Getting into The WELL Membership is not for everyone, partly because we are non-anonymous here. Here's how to decide whether The WELL is for you, and whether you're for The WELL. [Before you join...]"

http://www.well.com/

"The WELL, a gathering place where the lost art of human conversation trumps the prefabricated sound bite.
What makes The WELL so different from other online discussions?

You know who you're talking with. As a WELL member, you use your real name. This leads to real conversations and relationships.

You get caught up in the quality and diversity of the dialogue. No more wading through endless dreck to find a few morsels of insight or wit."

http://www.well.com/join.html

Of course, you may get feedback on a strictly moderated forum that disturbs you, but at least you'd know that there was validated real-life person behind it. Not a 'troll'. Food for thought? It seems a waste of your time to keep searching here for an online relationship that isn't on offer, when other forums are designed to make such an outcome far more likely.

- - - Updated - - -

No users; just losers.[/QUOTE]

If we anonymous users are 'losers', 'cowards', etcetera then don't engage . Keep your word. If you are capable of doing so, that is...instead of playing the poor damsel in distress shtick.

This forum is for all, not just for registered users. DavidT is not going to waste his time mollycoddling a 50yr old on a forum. It's pointless, this whole thread is pointless, it has been discussed over and over. I know you didn't start this thread RB, but you are the only 1 who keeps on waffling on.

Stick to your word or stfu & don't complain. And I mean this in the nicest way possible!

-Not Dave/TBT/viva/whoever else you 'think' it may be aka a cowardly lazy loser *rollseyes*

I've crashed into ad hominems before in other contexts - it seems to happen when two people are pushing buttons on each other that trigger strong emotions.

What she said isn't true. She hates fat people. She decided at some point when she was buddies with Viva Hate that her angle of attack was to point out how fat I am and has been doing so for years, sometimes obviously, sometimes not. It's a puerile insult born from the playgrounds of children and the sad mind of an anorexic old woman clinging to some notion she is snarky and fresh when hidden behind the veil of the internet. She has extreme weight issues, her one New Years Resolution for 2014 was to not call people fat it's such a priority in her life. She also has issues telling the difference between disagreeing with something she says and "BAITING" and "ATTACKING" her. She's the kind of woman you'd see in movies who cries rape is a man looked at her the wrong way.

Last edited:

CrystalGeezer was stalking me, insulting me, sending people PMs to warn them about me, erecting hate threads in my honor.

This is not exactly true, but even if it were, since when is it wrong to send PMs to other people and discuss forum members that are acting erratic? Have you never brought my name up in a PM before? Do you think there's some sort of underground railroad at solo and we're communicating with kitten gifs instead of quilts to say "DON'T TALK TO RB!" This speaks more about your megalomanic mind that people are out to GET YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SPECIAL than anything remotely close to reality.Your POSTS speak for themselves, you are a hateful, illogical, manipulative person. The hate THREAD (not threads) was because I was fed up that you launched a signature campaign to make me look like an undesirable person, my only recourse was to show how undesirable and nasty you are in one place.

Get over yourself.

Also Jehne, have you stopped to consider that this anonymous person who you've decided is a troll from the past (or countless current posters falsely accused) is rather someone who reads your drivel daily...who is familiar with posts you made years ago...who takes pity that you've stored your blog here but who is nonetheless bemused DAILY by your utter shit logic and game-playing...that MAYBE the anonymous person is not a mythical hater who can't get over you but rather a moderator?

Yeah. Happy Easter, He is risen.

Also Jehne, have you stopped to consider that this anonymous person who you've decided is a troll from the past (or countless current posters falsely accused) is rather someone who reads your drivel daily...who is familiar with posts you made years ago...who takes pity that you've stored your blog here but who is nonetheless bemused DAILY by your utter shit logic and game-playing...that MAYBE the anonymous person is not a mythical hater who can't get over you but rather a moderator?

FBE! A moderator who hides behind proxies and plays cat and mouse games with the site's administrator? Clueless and grasping at straws as always.

What she said isn't true. She hates fat people. She decided at some point when she was buddies with Viva Hate that her angle of attack was to point out how fat I am and has been doing so for years, sometimes obviously, sometimes not. It's a puerile insult born from the playgrounds of children and the sad mind of an anorexic old woman clinging to some notion she is snarky and fresh when hidden behind the veil of the internet. She has extreme weight issues, her one New Years Resolution for 2014 was to not call people fat it's such a priority in her life. She also has issues telling the difference between disagreeing with something she says and "BAITING" and "ATTACKING" her. She's the kind of woman you'd see in movies who cries rape is a man looked at her the wrong way.

You can manipulate 'history' with the newbies but the regulars all know why I finally resorted to sinking to your below the belt approach. I was simply fed up. Amazing that fat shaming is somehow off limits, deemed offensive, yet shaming thinness and age is not. You are a hypocrite.

Btw, I am comfortable in my shell, both size and age. So honestly, I am not offended by your remarks. Why do you take so much offense if you too are happy in your shell--your weight and looks--as you claim? You must be lying. If you called me stupid, it would not affect me because I know I am not stupid. Think about it. Every time you mention fat shaming you reassure everyone on this forum that you are in fact deeply insecure about your body and its size. If you were actually confident like so many BBW are, you would ignore it. It would have no affect. That you reacted, and continue to cry about it, was what made me keep doing it. It worked. As I said, I have nothing against overweight people. Not here or IRL. I called you fat because it was a cheap shot. Yes, a school playground tactic. Just as calling me old is. Every time you use these silly insults directed at me and KY, yet cry when similar ones are used against you, it makes you look petty, hypocritical, but mostly illogical. FBE.

Last edited:

This is not exactly true, but even if it were, since when is it wrong to send PMs to other people and discuss forum members that are acting erratic? Have you never brought my name up in a PM before? Do you think there's some sort of underground railroad at solo and we're communicating with kitten gifs instead of quilts to say "DON'T TALK TO RB!" This speaks more about your megalomanic mind that people are out to GET YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SPECIAL than anything remotely close to reality.Your POSTS speak for themselves, you are a hateful, illogical, manipulative person. The hate THREAD (not threads) was because I was fed up that you launched a signature campaign to make me look like an undesirable person, my only recourse was to show how undesirable and nasty you are in one place.

Get over yourself.

:rolleyes: FBE.

Re:

What a load of rubbish, you even didn't know about realitybites' past activities in here until one of the anonymous users posted some links.

There were a mod and two former mods who caused trouble in the past.
However, they had nothing to do with realitybites and last seen here in more than 6 years ago.

Last edited:

No users; just losers.

So this person was impersonating you in the defunct 'chat-room' a decade ago using elements of your real-life narrative and adding gratuitous insults? It's good you can dismiss it now as the work of a 'loser'. Why can't you react the same to 'anonymous' comments on these threads in 2014? What makes you think any 'anonymous' comment today has anymore authority/credibility than someone impersonating you in that 'chat-room' a decade ago? Or those made by a registered poster who is also 'anonymous'? You've absolutely no way of being sure that 'Steve Croce' was the person he claimed to be outside of a court-room. He might have been 'Dave'! If any 'troll' turns up outside your house with a megaphone and denounce you to the neighbours, then the police will arrest/sedate them. If they follow you to other sites/forums/social media you can just block/report them, etc. If they call you, record it and put it on YouTube/Soundcloud so their friends/family/colleagues are alerted to a 'situation'.

Nobody is 'anonymous'. So chill. With the NSA/GCHQ panopticon now in full array, any genuine harassment of you outside this forum would be an entirely different matter to a decade ago, as it could be easily traced and punished: IF it was actually a criminal threat rather than just insults or negative feedback from a 'loser'. Only a genuine loser would risk a criminal harassment charge to stalk you beyond your mild paranoia on these threads. If you stop feeding those you regards as 'anonymous trolls' then it's really hard to see how they can affect you. Just put 'anonymous' on Ignore. If anyone colludes with anonymous trolls by re-publishing their comments, put those registered users on Ignore as well. Or, y'know, just don't take it all so seriously, have fun. You're not a 14 yr old girl on her first Social Media experiment. It's very sad when such teenagers allow themselves to be unhinged by troll comments about their appearance, etc, but you're not a mid-40s teenager, are you?

You claim to be looking for a genuine rapport/relationship with other users here, but the whole way this site/most web forums are designed precludes the authenticity you crave because the default posture is anonymity. Would you be better off on strictly moderated forums where user identities are authenticated. Have you ever thought of applying to The Well?

"Getting into The WELL Membership is not for everyone, partly because we are non-anonymous here. Here's how to decide whether The WELL is for you, and whether you're for The WELL. [Before you join...]"

http://www.well.com/

"The WELL, a gathering place where the lost art of human conversation trumps the prefabricated sound bite.
What makes The WELL so different from other online discussions?

You know who you're talking with. As a WELL member, you use your real name. This leads to real conversations and relationships.

You get caught up in the quality and diversity of the dialogue. No more wading through endless dreck to find a few morsels of insight or wit."

http://www.well.com/join.html

Of course, you may get feedback on a strictly moderated forum that disturbs you, but at least you'd know that there was validated real-life person behind it. Not a 'troll'. Food for thought? It seems a waste of your time to keep searching here for an online relationship that isn't on offer, when other forums are designed to make such an outcome far more likely.

Thanks for sharing your insight and link to The Well. I have heard of it. But never looked into it. Will do so now.

I have no problem with criticism. And I DO NOT take offensive easily. Despite what some may say. I would not be posting the stuff I post or debating with people here if I were thin-skinned (figuratively). Do you know how many times I have been told I was going to hell for not believing in a god? Too many times to count. And this was to my face, IRL. But not once did those statements even faze me for a second. Because I am very secure in my beliefs. What I don't like are witch hunts--mob-mentality group think, toe the line or else harassment. That is what goes on here. If a site functioned like this, yet were an atheist forum, the Christians would not last long. I reckon that same mob mentality would prevail. A believer without a thick skin and a firm dedication to and education in apologetics would feel crucified and leave. I realize it happens everywhere--especially on a niche forum like the hypothetical one I proposed. This too is supposed to be a niche forum--about Morrissey. But as we know, most of the discussions are not in fact about Morrissey AT ALL. They are about other things like misnomers and cats. And lately, every thread ends up turning into a fight between the regulars. And it is never really even a battle of wits or heated debate about beliefs or even opinions. It is all petty, vindictive, redundant, emotionally charged and personal, ad hominem attacking for no other reason than that person is holding a grudge against another person--and thus, will take every opportunity to insult them. It must look absolutely absurd and pointless to the majority of onlookers. If I was not a part of it, I would hope that I could overlook it. Ignore it. But I am not so certain I could. Everyone who participates in it contributes to it and is equally guilty.

I could almost guarantee if all of us left our shoes/roles would soon be filled by another cast of characters. Every so many years, the players change, but the game remains the same.

A place where people are 'real', using one identity, and are there to converse and discuss relevant topics and issues sounds wonderful. Is there such a place?

Last edited by a moderator:

FBE! A moderator who hides behind proxies and plays cat and mouse games with the site's administrator? Clueless and grasping at straws as always.

That's you, clueless and grasping at straws. Who hides behind proxies? Proof, please. You were so certain it was one person and you've named several people. You are a serial accuser. There has not even been an attempt to show that anyone is using proxies. There has been no attempt to determine if these posts are from one person or multiple people but that's better for you because you can change your theory every few days.

At least it has shown anyone paying attention that you're not a nice, let alone sane, person. Every compliment you pay anyone from saying you like a song they post, to, your favorite, attempting to involve yourself in a flamewar, is done with the goal of making allies for your own next flamewar. And there's always another one on the way. What we see from these wonderful linked threads is that you've been doing this for a long time with numerous people. The common element is you. It was so easy to see what you were doing when you involved yourself in Viva and Crystal's problem. Whatever the truth was in that case, they appear to have reached very similar conclusions about you.

I'm thinking that this thread didn't work out well for you.

Back
Top Bottom