Remove the option to post as anonymous

Banned Troll on Fire

^^^ You really need to get a job. Or something more constructive and meaningful than following me around the forums attempting to refute everything I say and write. Is it a game? A competition? Too bad you can't register and actually have a discussion. You apparently suffer from Anti Social Personality Disorder and cannot interact on a forum like normal people do. Have a dialog. You only know how to troll. That is why you were banned and are now posting anonymously. You don't know how to be civil and act like a normal person capable of having a conversation.

12178775626_d3485a5d41_o.jpg

suspicious-husky.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hypocrite of the Century

Were the posts as bad as these?

By the way: not one of these comments was made in The Pigsty.

Those comments are brilliant, considering that Skeletor was telling me how I've been dragged up and possess no class.

She's the Mother Teresa of hypocrite f***wits. Except she's wrinklier, and more of a fraud.

Were the posts as bad as these?

By the way: not one of these comments was made in The Pigsty.
Listen, I don't care if you post as Anonymous or Shirley Temple.
But looking over that last post of yours.
The time it must have taken to compile!?
Really, is that what you do?
It's a terrible cliché I know, but honestly, find someone of the appropriate sex, and with said person
form and establish a consensual and mutually rewarding bond of an emotional kind.

It's a terrible cliché I know, but honestly, find someone of the appropriate sex, and with said person
form and establish a consensual and mutually rewarding bond of an emotional kind.

I think the obsessed stalker, Pet Troll/Dave, has folders on his desktop labeled: realitybites' pics, realitybites' Solo posts, realitybites' MorrisseyMusic posts, realitybites' personal details...

It is hilariously frightening.

Those comments are brilliant, considering that Skeletor was telling me how I've been dragged up and possess no class.

She's the Mother Teresa of hypocrite f***wits. Except she's wrinklier, and more of a fraud.

Nothing I have said, nor could say to you, can top THIS. He has a little bit of the Hitch in him, don't ya think?!

I think the obsessed stalker, Pet Troll/Dave, has folders on his desktop labeled: realitybites' pics, realitybites' Solo posts, realitybites' MorrisseyMusic posts, realitybites' personal details...

It is hilariously frightening.
But Jehne, I'm not joking. It must have taken absolutely ages!
We might be witnessing some real and actual breakdown.
A breakdown acted out in fevered posting borne from maniacal research.
'Hilarious and Frightening'. Almost too Perfect.

You search for the word "fat" in posts by "realitybites."

It takes five seconds.

Does anyone else think this might at least do away with the "you're the same person / answering your own posts" routine?

You know what would do away with that? If you/realitybites didn't assume anonymous are teh same person when it's convenient.

Last time I checked, there was something at the top right of this forum called "Advanced Search". But who knows, the feature may not be there anymore...perhaps Davidt removed it because Davie complained about regretting his previous searches?

This might provide some information in the short term but it would likely lead to more manipulation and false information in regards to identity as IP's can be changed with the use of proxies.

Just a suggestion.
If you think it matters you could end this by telling her that these anonymous are not all the same people. They aren't. She should present to you a few posts she think are from the same person. I know a proxy can make it look like one person is posting from different locations, but over time you have some anonymous posting from verified locations. My IP does not change because I don't use a proxy. Finding only one other anonymous posting from the same IP over time would prove there are different people that have come to the same conclusion about the matter in question.

Last time I checked, there was something at the top right of this forum called "Advanced Search". But who knows, the feature may not be there anymore...perhaps Davidt removed it because Davie complained about regretting his previous searches?
Advanced Search!
I tremble before the wonderment that is science.
So, with this 'Advanced Search' that you speak of, you are able to construct huge posts, consisting of edited quotes in seconds!
That I lived to witness such a miracle.

I have 10,000 posts. I don't care how great one's search skills are. Those posts were either bookmarked or the guy spent hours rounding them up. Either way, it points to an unhealthy obsession.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree.

Advanced Search!
So, with this 'Advanced Search' that you speak of, you are able to construct huge posts, consisting of edited quotes in seconds!

No, it would be impossible.

Last edited:
Re:

Advanced Search!

Advanced search is more visible than used to be.
You can see it right under the search box on the top right.

Just a suggestion. If you think it matters you could end this by telling her that these anonymous are not all the same people.

Why does she deserve this concierge service, though?

Her own posts are worse than any anonymous user's, arguably worse than those of any registered user, ever.

She's been babied enough.

I have 10,000 posts. I don't care how great one's search skills are. Those posts were either bookmarked or the guy spent hours rounding them up. Either way, it points to an unhealthy obsession.

An "unhealthy obsession" like, say, an anorexic, who nearly died from the illness, constantly calling people fat?

But that basic statement of fact, about you and your behavior, is probably stalking, harassment, etc--right? Right.

Those posts of yours were all from a period of about two months. You've made a ton more since, and you'd made plenty before. Those are just some of the ones about weight. None of the ones about people's backgrounds, their jobs, their families, etc.

You're not in a position to receive special treatment. It's enraging to watch you demand it (yet again). You hold the moral high ground over absolutely no one here.

Advanced Search!

Advanced search.
Search For.
Search entire posts.
Keyword(s): fat
User name: Realitybites
Check mark exact name.
Search now.

It takes all of 30 seconds. The rest is copying and pasting which probably took no more than 2 minutes. The content is realitybites'. If you have an issue with the size of the post, ask her to post less.

Advanced search.
Search For.
Search entire posts.
Check mark exact name.
Search now.

It takes all of 30 seconds. The rest is copying and pasting which probably took no more than 2 minutes. The content is realitybites'. If you have an issue with the size of the post, ask her to post less.

Advance search.
Search for.
Search entire posts.
Keyword(s): fugly fat dude
User Name: Vivahate
Check mark exact name.
Search now.

Advanced search.
Search For.
Search entire posts.
Check mark exact name.
Search now.

So, even if it took less than an hour to craft that post, how creepy is it that someone is motivated to do that in the first place? I could do searches too and post all the posts that posters have made using a particular word or phrase: Mozza + C&^%, Viva Hate + tg;dr, TBT + butthurt. It's odd behavior to say the least. And suggests the guy has an unhealthy obsession and an ax to grind. It is not normal.

So, even if it took less than an hour to craft that post, how creepy is it that someone is motivated to do that in the first place? I could do searches too and post all the posts that posters have made using a particular word or phrase: Mozza + C&^%, Viva Hate + tg;dr, TBT + butthurt. It's odd behavior to say the least. And suggests the guy has an unhealthy obsession and an ax to grind. It is not normal.

h87E6B82D.jpg

Back
Top Bottom