Misnomers

She doesn't have enough skin to be wrinkly.

Great observation. Thin skin does not wrinkle easily. My mom has thin skin as well. She looks twenty years younger than her chronological age. Of course, there are drawbacks to thin skin. But being an expert I am certain you already know what they are. So I won't belittle your intelligence by spelling them out.

Last edited:
f***ing wrinkley old loser.

Tell your mum that. Let's see how that one goes over. My son would never call someone my age that. Or anyone of any age. You were clearly raised in a barn. No class. No grace. A child with a keyboard. They should require licenses for people like you before being allowed to post online. A test. Make sure you can spell, and that you vocabulary contains at least 100 words other than slang and profanity.

- - - Updated - - -

They have a day when employees are welcome? Like when the caddies pile into the pool in Caddyshack.

No. They make us use the runoff pond out back.

Tell your mum that. Let's see how that one goes over. My son would never call someone my age that. Or anyone of any age. You were clearly raised in a barn. No class. No grace. A child with a keyboard. They should require licenses for people like you before being allowed to post online. A test. Make sure you can spell, and that you vocabulary contains at least 100 words other than slang and profanity.

- - - Updated - - -

No. They make us use the runoff pond out back.

I love and respect my mother. You are not my mother you complete and utter skid mark

I love and respect my mother. You are not my mother you complete and utter skid mark

Your shtick is getting old. Find some new material. You might want to scour the 4Chan forums. Your mother has an idiot for a daughter. Bet she feels like she won the lottery. Not. Or does she talk like you? It is in the (in)breeding? Environment--Hull? What exactly is your excuse for being such a crude, rude, vulgar, lowlife tosser? If I wanted to come across a live one--like you-- in my town, I'd have to drive out into the desert and find someone living off the grid, with a clothes strung between to two cacti, with six naked kids running around, and a broken tireless RV. I am surprised you haven't popped out a few brats by now. NHS funded birth control coupled with outreach programs works, apparently. They even reach those living in council estates. Thank gawd.

Last edited:

I doubt her mum spends all her time insulting people on an internet fansite. She probably leads the dignified life appropriate to a woman of her age. Your behavior is appropriate to someone very young, not too bright, testing the limits of what she can get away with--trying to figure out the world through incredibly clumsy experimentation.

Second, I genuinely don't understand how you can make posts like this one, then return to making posts calling people fat, saddos, poor, etc. It's like you genuinely have a split personality. Either personality would be so incredibly ashamed of the other, if it were aware of it. "Hypocrisy" doesn't even begin to cover this. You apparently really are nuts (as others increasingly note).

Your shtick is getting old. Find some new material. You might want to scour the 4Chan forums. Your mother has an idiot for a daughter. Bet she feels like she won the lottery. Not. Or does she talk like you? It is in the (in)breeding? Environment--Hull? What exactly is your excuse for being such a crude, rude, vulgar, lowlife tosser? If I wanted to come across a live one--like you-- in my town, I'd have to drive out into the desert and find someone living off the grid, with a clothes strung between to two cacti, with six naked kids running around, and a broken tireless RV. I am surprised you haven't popped out a few brats by now. NHS funded birth control coupled with outreach programs works, apparently. They even reach those living in council estates. Thank gawd.

What schtick? Calling you out on your bullshit as and when it occurs (which is every f***ing day at the minute)

And not that it's any of your business but I have a very skilful and technical job in the reprographics industry, I have my own flat, car and earn good money for a person my age. I also haven't chosen to pop a child out at the first given moment (unlike you) and I had a very stable and loving upbringing from my mum and dad who are still happily married to this day. But carry on talking shit about how I've been dragged up and how much of an idiot I am.

It's funny.

I doubt her mum spends all her time insulting people on an internet fansite. She probably leads the dignified life appropriate to a woman of her age. Your behavior is appropriate to someone very young, not too bright, testing the limits of what she can get away with--trying to figure out the world through incredibly clumsy experimentation.

Second, I genuinely don't understand how you can make posts like this one, then return to making posts calling people fat, saddos, poor, etc. It's like you genuinely have a split personality. Either personality would be so incredibly ashamed of the other, if it were aware of it. "Hypocrisy" doesn't even begin to cover this. You apparently really are nuts (as others increasingly note).

Her MO is to simultaneously befriend and undermine people she considers "popular" (her word) on a messageboard. She's been doing this a for years. She's 46 years old.

What schtick? Calling you out on your bullshit as and when it occurs (which is every f***ing day at the minute)

And not that it's any of your business but I have a very skilful and technical job in the reprographics industry, I have my own flat, car and earn good money for a person my age. I also haven't chosen to pop a child out at the first given moment (unlike you) and I had a very stable and loving upbringing from my mum and dad who are still happily married to this day. But carry on talking shit about how I've been dragged up and how much of an idiot I am.

It's funny.

You are being insulted because I am choosing to bite back. Stop taking pot shots at me and ass kissing trolls who insult me and I will stop insulting you. It is simple as that. I can't recall a single time when I was not on the defense. It is ALWAYS you on the offense. Leave me alone. I will leave you alone. It is a no brainer.

It's funny.

You don't have to defend yourself. Everything is pretty clear to people that are paying attention.

You are being insulted because I am choosing to bite back. Stop taking pot shots at me and ass kissing trolls who insult me and I will stop insulting you. It is simple as that. I can't recall a single time when I was not on the defense. It is ALWAYS you on the offense. Leave me alone. I will leave you alone. It is a no brainer.

Whose arse am I kissing? Viva's? Yeah I think he's funny because 99% of the time he's bang on the money and isn't afraid to highlight how much of a hypocritical, condescending twunt you are. But I don't kiss his arse or anyone's. And as for taking pot shots at people aren't you constantly fat shaming other members? You swan about on these forums poisoning each thread with your babble. Do you believe in half the shit you even say? Every post feels like you're going through the motions, dozens and dozens of dis-passionate paragraphs containing other peoples theories and clinical stats and analysis. You're boring, humourless and have no imagination.

Whose arse am I kissing? Viva's? Yeah I think he's funny because 99% of the time he's bang on the money and isn't afraid to highlight how much of a hypocritical, condescending twunt you are. But I don't kiss his arse or anyone's. And as for taking pot shots at people aren't you constantly fat shaming other members? You swan about on these forums poisoning each thread with your babble. Do you believe in half the shit you even say? Every post feels like you're going through the motions, dozens and dozens of dis-passionate paragraphs containing other peoples theories and clinical stats and analysis. You're boring, humourless and have no imagination.

Do you read every post here? I don't. I don't read all your posts. Not even close. Put me on ignore. Simple solution. No one is forcing you to read a single boring thing I write. You act like someone with a short attention span. Needs to be constantly stimulated and entertained. Sorry you can't entertain yourself. That is NOT what I am here for. Read the posts by those who make you laugh and get your juices flowing. Honestly, I'd prefer you not read my posts.

Last edited:
I can't recall a single time when I was not on the defense. It is ALWAYS you on the offense.

Playing the victim and totally denying the real state of affairs.

Furthermore, when people "attack" you, they're commenting on your actual behavior here. You comment on their appearances, backgrounds, etc, and often don't even have your facts right. You object to their behavior only after they break with you. When someone's on your side, you'll tolerate anything. It's been seen time and time again: racism, homophobia, anything--you're fine with it until you're kicked to the curb, then you start making Miss America speeches against against bigotry.

Their behavior may not be perfect in this skirmishes, but they're responding to yours. Yours isn't relevant to anything but your wounded vanity.

As long as you continue to pretend to be someone you're not, people will have the right to call you on it. I recommend retreating immediately into one of your months-long, constantly-embedding-YouTubes phases. You've chosen to enter a Slate/Charlie Rose phase at a really inappropriate time (when everyone's agreeing that you're a fraud).

I'd like to think the only reason you didn't go with the username Ol' Derpy McCuntdouche is because it was too many letters...

Ok it started here. He answered the question YOU asked. Yeah you don't like it but YOU got off topic. It's simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Your not writing them would be a wonderful gesture toward reconciliation.

How hard would that be, the fact that you can't, validates what is said against you. I have no dog here. It's simple

Here is your MO as I see it. I'm sure you think different. But that doesn't matter to me. You see my self worth will never, ever be tied to anything someone write here, period. For example I did not respond to this.

image.jpg

Ok now that that is over, I should be called DANGER or ACTION maybe.

Here is your MO as I see it. I'm sure you think different. But that doesn't matter to me. You see my self worth will never, ever be tied to anything someone write here, period. For example I did not respond to this.

View attachment 31534

Ok now that that is over, I should be called DANGER or ACTION maybe.

I laughed my ass off when I read that post from TBT. He took the words right out of my mouth. :lbf:

I laughed my ass off when I read that post from TBT. He took the words right out of my mouth. :lbf:

So did I, it was very heartfelt and clever. You have to appreciate that passion.

Back
Top Bottom