Misnomers

Your shtick is getting old. Find some new material. You might want to scour the 4Chan forums. Your mother has an idiot for a daughter. Bet she feels like she won the lottery. Not. Or does she talk like you? It is in the (in)breeding? Environment--Hull? What exactly is your excuse for being such a crude, rude, vulgar, lowlife tosser? If I wanted to come across a live one--like you-- in my town, I'd have to drive out into the desert and find someone living off the grid, with a clothes strung between to two cacti, with six naked kids running around, and a broken tireless RV. I am surprised you haven't popped out a few brats by now. NHS funded birth control coupled with outreach programs works, apparently. They even reach those living in council estates. Thank gawd.

If you lost your job and couldn't find another job, would you possibly have to go live in the desert? Hopefully your son, or a friend, or someone would help you, but what if they weren't able to? I know a man who lived in the deserts of California for seven straight years. In early 2005 he finally secured a job. He was my co-worker. He is one of the wisest and most honest and most genuine people I've ever met. In 2005, I was down on the ropes. Probably, the worst year of my life. Meeting him completely changed my life. Long story short, he opened my eyes to God, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Bible. I'm not judging anyone who is of a different religion or is atheist. My Mom's an atheist, two of the best people I know are Muslim, etc.,etc. Still to this day I'm not overly happy, and most of the people I know aren't super happy. We all just do the best we can, and try to be as happy as we can. I can honestly say, that meeting that rough looking man completely changed the trajectory of my life. It literally was like I was drowning in a well and he lowered a bucket, which I grabbed, and he pulled me out of the well. My point is please don't miss out on an opportunity to get to know someone who is poor or who doesn't have a certain social status. You may be shocked what you can learn from that person. You may be shocked when its that person, who is the one who saves your life.

My friend's name is Edward. He is one of the toughest and roughest looking people you've ever seen. He definitely looks like he's been in a motorcycle gang all of his life. He hasn't, he just looks like that. I asked him once, "Edward, when you die and are able to see God, what are you gonna say to him?" With tears in his eyes his response to me was, " I'm gonna ask him if I can hug him. I'm just gonna ask him if I can hug him."

I forgot to add that I always have faith in God. Life sucks, and finding God isn't a magic switch thats gonna make you completely happy. For me, its given me some semblance of peace. After I read the Bible, I always feel better. And, I never put God down. Two of the few things I do right in this world is I keep faith in God, and I never put him down.

I wrote this for me, not for reality or anyone else. I wrote this for me.

I forgot to add that I always have faith in God. Life sucks, and finding God isn't a magic switch thats gonna make you completely happy. For me, its given me some semblance of peace. After I read the Bible, I always feel better. And, I never put God down. Two of the few things I do right in this world is I keep faith in God, and I never put him down.

I wrote this for me, not for reality or anyone else. I wrote this for me.

Thanks for this, Justin! :thumb:
You may have written this for yourself, and not for anyone else, but:
I really REALLY needed to hear that. I'm going through a devastatingly dark period in my life, and needed to hear that. So, thank you. I'll go and read a Psalm, or, a chapter if I can do so. (Do you have any verses or Psalms suggestions?)
I am not affiliated with any religions, and my faith, (or lack thereof …currently) varies from little to non existent due to circumstances I will not divulge on a forum, even though i am "Anonymous". Please pray for me if you have the time, and, feel so inclined.
Thank you again Justin Playfair.

And please, don't start trolling drollery, reality … I know how much you loathe faith and religions along with 10001 other things.
If you feel like you'd spontaneously combust if you don't chime in, then, do so. But I'm hoping today is my lucky day and that you will stick to your word (for once) and not reply to lazy loser cowards AKA Anonymous posters.

Cheers,

-Gasping.Dying But Somehow Still Alive.

Btw, admittedly, I lashed out at anonymous because I hate freaking cowards who post anonymously. I have no respect for them and find it difficult to take them seriously. So, I usually don't.

So they could have garnered your respect and solemnity by being brave enough to create a specific username they'll still be anonymous behind? :lbf:

Maybe you can help them pick out a username? Bertie, Russell Bertrand, Blake, Smithson, Blue Hog all sound good to me...

Beckett, Wodehouse, and Vonnegut hated semicolons.

When you've actually read those authors--as opposed to having just Googled "who hates semicolons" so that you could post their names here--come back and talk.

Morrissey-solo is a misnomer. Should be called Bad-marriage.

Too much time, history, resentment, dysfunctional players, conflict, co-dependency, bickering, fighting, emotional abuse, disgust, inability to move on...

Feel free to add more.

Trollville.

- - - Updated - - -

EXCELLENT Point. Weren't you an old man? I was Steve Croce, fenner, Justin Playfair...

Oh her new word is free thinker. She thinks in opposites of herself. She has no clue where the concept originated or why someone is or is not one. She talks out of her behind, ya know. That is why everything she says stinks of poo.

I was also a transvestite too I believe. :squiffy:

- - - Updated - - -

Pics or it didn't happen.

Excuse me but who the hell are you?! You come here as Anonymous Guest and don't even have the scrotum to have a real name and you are asking for pics? f*** off.

Trollville.

- - - Updated - - -

I was also a transvestite too I believe. :squiffy:

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse me but who the hell are you?! You come here as Anonymous Guest and don't even have the scrotum to have a real name and you are asking for pics? f*** off.

Do you mean balls? A scrotum is a sack.

EXCELLENT Point. Weren't you an old man? I was Steve Croce, fenner, Justin Playfair...

Now, according to you, No1uno is Dave; and in the past I've been The Bicycle Tragedy, !Viva Hate!, and Dave; and Misguided Angel was sending you horrible emails...

CG's an actual schizophrenic. What's your excuse?

Now, according to you, No1uno is Dave; and in the past I've been The Bicycle Tragedy, !Viva Hate!, and Dave; and Misguided Angel was sending you horrible emails...

What's YOUR excuse? Bozo!

I retract my statement. I should have said: Don't write like that; I don't like the way it looks; it is stylistically wonky.

But I stand corrected.

Btw, admittedly, I lashed out at anonymous because I hate freaking cowards who post anonymously. I have no respect for them and find it difficult to take them seriously. So, I usually don't.

O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as others see us
It wad frae monie a blunder free us
An' foolish notion
What airs in dress an' gait wad lea'e us
An' ev'n Devotion

Robert Burns knew what he was talking about.

I'm not schizophrenic. I'm mentally hilarious.

I'm not schizophrenic. I'm mentally hilarious.

With all due respect: you see things (patterns, relationships) that any adult should be able to understand don't exist, and you believe the universe is trying to send you secret communications. That is schizophrenia.

If you lost your job and couldn't find another job

I want to make it happen, but I keep putting it off. I think: "No, I want her around to aggravate a little more." Then I think, send the damned email.

Maybe this weekend.

With all due respect: you see things (patterns, relationships) that any adult should be able to understand don't exist, and you believe the universe is trying to send you secret communications. That is schizophrenia.

I just pray differently than most people, I have contemporary dialogue with God. WOuld I look less schizophrenic to you if I clasped my hands together and shut my mouth like a good Christian?

"that any adult should be able to understand don't exist" What does this even mean?

If you lost your job and couldn't find another job, would you possibly have to go live in the desert? Hopefully your son, or a friend, or someone would help you, but what if they weren't able to? I know a man who lived in the deserts of California for seven straight years. In early 2005 he finally secured a job. He was my co-worker. He is one of the wisest and most honest and most genuine people I've ever met. In 2005, I was down on the ropes. Probably, the worst year of my life. Meeting him completely changed my life. Long story short, he opened my eyes to God, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Bible. I'm not judging anyone who is of a different religion or is atheist. My Mom's an atheist, two of the best people I know are Muslim, etc.,etc. Still to this day I'm not overly happy, and most of the people I know aren't super happy. We all just do the best we can, and try to be as happy as we can. I can honestly say, that meeting that rough looking man completely changed the trajectory of my life. It literally was like I was drowning in a well and he lowered a bucket, which I grabbed, and he pulled me out of the well. My point is please don't miss out on an opportunity to get to know someone who is poor or who doesn't have a certain social status. You may be shocked what you can learn from that person. You may be shocked when its that person, who is the one who saves your life.

My friend's name is Edward. He is one of the toughest and roughest looking people you've ever seen. He definitely looks like he's been in a motorcycle gang all of his life. He hasn't, he just looks like that. I asked him once, "Edward, when you die and are able to see God, what are you gonna say to him?" With tears in his eyes his response to me was, " I'm gonna ask him if I can hug him. I'm just gonna ask him if I can hug him."
Great post!

Good for you, Justin. I'm very happy for you. It really is a shame when people try to rip others to shreds over saying what you just said. I've seen it happen on this site via one of the moderators. Funny world we live in...

I suspect God will hug him back. ;)

Back
Top Bottom