Wanted: Single ticket to either Salt Lake City of Chicago

A

Anonymous

Hello,

Long time visitor to this site and marginalized Morrissey fan in western Canada. This year has been pretty stressful so far... I was sitting at a coffee shop yesterday able to get to a state of thinking nothing when the glorious thought came to me that I’ve gotta see Moz!… so I’ve decided to treat myself to a blitz weekend trip this tour to see our Man. (I’ve seen him twice before, both times Vegas... first in 2007 and again in 2009... and looking forward to the hat trick). Looking at the tour schedule, I can book a flight to either Salt Lake City in May or Chicago in June... I'll be flying solo (just in and out for the concert), so would be great to buy a single ticket from anyone if they happen to have one available... otherwise I’m likely to splurge and pick one up on the reseller sites. If anyone has any good tips on hotels to stay at or pre/post show gatherings in either city that would be appreciated. Be my pleasure to meet up with like-minded Moz fans and buy you a drink. Please let me know & I will get back to you directly.

All the best,

A

Back
Top Bottom