"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" info and tracklisting (July 2014) - true-to-you.net

Re: Release information and tracklisting for Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Busi

Yeyyy all new songs! AMAZING! Thank you Morrissey! :)

Kick the bride down the aisle? Best song title yet! :lbf: :lbf:

Re: Release information and tracklisting for Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Busi

Shut up, you knob...you know they weren't talking about f***ing radio sessions.

Uh, well, you know...a new album usually does "follow-up" the album that precedes it. It wouldn't make much sense to release an album and call it the follow-up to Kill Uncle, would it?

But a new Kill Uncle is what I want ma'am :(

Shut up, you knob...you know they weren't talking about f***ing radio sessions.

I’m guessing he’s moved on from those songs. They probably would have been on the album had it been recorded 2 or 3 years ago. The BBC and “In Session” versions are probably all we’re going to get. I would say the In Session versions are the definite versions as they were produced by Visconti. That’s probably as good as those songs are going to get anyway. No other producer or amount of production is going to improve those songs.

f***ing LOL!!! Yes, that sums it up.

Sounds like you're jealous no one has ever mistaken you for a woman...

Sounds like you're jealous no one has ever mistaken you for a woman...

odie-devil-angel.jpg

I think this is what's happening.

But a new Kill Uncle is what I want ma'am :(

Already made. "Revelation"(bootleg lp) Unfortunately not recorded as such.

Eating meat is none of your beeswax !

Happy Easter everybody it's time to slam in the lamb unless your one of them pasty vegetablists in which case enjoy your Easter carrots and peas. I am staying at a hunting lodge in Scotland and we are having . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .The local Bambi for supper this evening (but don't tell the kids).
Tomorrow we could eat Thumper !

Benny-the-British-Butcher (in Scotland)

"The Quare Fellow" by Brendan Behan was set in Mountjoy prison.

To me, Istanbul is the best song

You've heard the song/s or are trolling?

- - - Updated - - -

Three of those five new songs are already b-sides: http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/disc/playboys2013.htm

That leaves just Scandinavia and Art-Hounds.

The In Session versions of The Kid's A Looker, People Are The Same Everywhere, Action Is My Middle Name and Scandinavia are all great, and I'm happy with having the audio of them from the DVD in mp3 format.

I'm also happy having the DVD audio of To Give (The Reason I Live) from 25Live. The only thing I'm still waiting on is an official release of the live version (or studio, whatever) of "Moon Over Kentucky".

That just leaves Art-Hounds, which definitely needs to be released as a properly-recorded b-side for the first single, or one of the singles.

Here is my idea for Morrissey's second new album: a collaboration with Iron Maiden, minus Bruce Dickinson. Call the band Iron Morrissey, album title: Up the Mozzers.

ABOUT the #8 song of the album: "KISS ME A LOT" (Sorry for the bad english)

"Kiss Me a lot" which in spanish means "Besame Mucho", maybe it's the same mexican song written by Consuelito Vazquez in 1940, that song it's so popular here in México, many artists have been singing the song such as: The Beatles, Charles Aznavour, Chris Isaac, Connie Francis, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Placebo, Paul Anka, Etc.

Anyway here's the lyrics in English translate directly from the Spanish version not the English version:

Kiss me, kiss me a lot
As if it were the last time tonight

Kiss me, kiss me a lot
That I have fear to have you
And lose you later

I wanna hold you close,
look myself in Your eyes,
And have you beside me

Think that maybe tomorrow
I'll be far away,
Far away from you

Kiss me, kiss me a lot
As if it were the last time tonight

ABOUT the #8 song of the album: "KISS ME A LOT" (Sorry for the bad english)

"Kiss Me a lot" which in spanish means "Besame Mucho",
maybe it's the same mexican song written by Consuelito Vazquez in 1940, that song it's so popular here in México, many artists have been singing the song such as: The Beatles, Charles Aznavour, Chris Isaac, Connie Francis, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Placebo, Paul Anka, Etc.

Ah, I didn't realise that. Very interesting. Now we know where he got the title from.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140411_01

11 April 2014

Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Business, is confirmed for July release.

The tracks are:

1 WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS (4:21)
2 NEAL CASSADY DROPS DEAD (4:02)
3 ISTANBUL (4:40)
4 I'M NOT A MAN (7:50)
5 EARTH IS THE LONELIEST PLANET (3:38)
6 STAIRCASE AT THE UNIVERSITY (5:30)
7 THE BULLFIGHTER DIES (2:05)
8 KISS ME A LOT (4:03)
9 SMILER WITH KNIFE (5:13)
10 KICK THE BRIDE DOWN THE AISLE (5:18)
11 MOUNTJOY (5:08)
12 OBOE CONCERTO (4:07)

The record will be released worldwide on the Harvest label through the Capitol Music Group in Los Angeles.

Apparently, Morrissey doesn't know the proper length or track order of his own album.

"Istanbul" and "I'm Not A Man" are in the wrong place and the song lengths are all off...

I'm listening to the Denver recording of Earth is the Lonliest Planet. Is he sampling Kristeen's voice in the background in the middle? Has anyone else noticed this or is she f***ing haunting my brain 100% now? This was shaping up to be my favorite song. :(

I’m guessing he’s moved on from those songs. They probably would have been on the album had it been recorded 2 or 3 years ago. The BBC and “In Session” versions are probably all we’re going to get. I would say the In Session versions are the definite versions as they were produced by Visconti. That’s probably as good as those songs are going to get anyway. No other producer or amount of production is going to improve those songs.

Those session tracks were hardly produced by Visconti. He just stood there while Moz and the band played. A couple of nods here and there and it was done. That's not what I call producing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom