Entertain me

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
I'm bored, my other half is being a douchebag and has gone out. I've got red wine. Even these zombies on The Walking Dead aren't distracting me.

Any of you suckers got any good stories or shit you want to share? Even if you want an argument. I'm ready. :lbf:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh(holds finger to your lip). I would just like you to sit back, close your eyes, "and think of someone you physicaly despise" ( see what I did, lyrics) here or elsewhere. Don't name names but tell us what you hate. Release to dragon.

I triple dog dare you

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh(holds finger to your lip). I would just like you to sit back, close your eyes, "and think of someone you physicaly despise" ( see what I did, lyrics) here or elsewhere. Don't name names but tell us what you hate. Release to dragon.

I triple dog dare you

I hate a lot of things. I wouldn't know where to start.

- - - Updated - - -

I love shit like that. Creepy structures. Left almost in a time warp

Ace. I sometimes think what the world would look like if humans died out. This would be it.

Would you stay in there alone for 1 night?

Hell yes!

That shower was orgasmic. Literally. :D

(Was gonna put this in 'What are you thinking?' but thought I'd stick it in here instead. )

I like my balls with hair, maybe because I've never seen them without? Natural is better imho. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bored, my other half is being a douchebag and has gone out. I've got red wine. Even these zombies on The Walking Dead aren't distracting me.

Any of you suckers got any good stories or shit you want to share? Even if you want an argument. I'm ready. :lbf:

At last, a reason for Playcat2000!

I canceled what I had planned for this evening - and now I hear a bottle of Cabernet calling my name.

When I'm bored I pour superglue over my fingers and peel it off.

Back
Top Bottom