Entertain me

Check this weirdness out. Centralia, Pennsylvania is a mining town that is now a ghost town because the mine underneath has been on fire since 1962 and they can't figure out a way to put it out.

Centralia-1970s-2.jpg

Last edited:
This is so worth the 8 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's for dinner?

Dear realitybites,

I generally eat out at Vegan restaurants with a few good friends - but when I'm at home I like nothing more than a Thai Green vegetable curry. If I'm still hungry afterwards I'll have a slice of toast. Then I stick on the record player, climb into bed, and it's back to the real world :)

Why do you ask, incidentally?

Dear realitybites,

I generally eat out at Vegan restaurants with a few good friends - but when I'm at home I like nothing more than a Thai Green vegetable curry. If I'm still hungry afterwards I'll have a slice of toast. Then I stick on the record player, climb into bed, and it's back to the real world :)

Why do you ask, incidentally?

I was playing your 'ask anything get a moz style response' game. :p

Oh. Sorry. Wow, Moz knows my name?! Big smile. :)

OK. Here is another. Do you text?

Hi Reality Bites,

I've sent two texts in my entire life. One to my mother wishing her well - when I couldn't get through via phone - and the other to book a table at a restaurant via a text-booking system. I prefer to use a fax machine although I do now use e-mail. I keep my e-mail address completely unrelated to my name or identity and I do occasionally have a chat through e-mail with old friends and producers. Sorry if my reply isn't as exciting as you would have liked but you did ask a pretty straight forward question :)

Hi Reality Bites,

I've sent two texts in my entire life. One to my mother wishing her well - when I couldn't get through via phone - and the other to book a table at a restaurant via a text-booking system. I prefer to use a fax machine although I do now use e-mail. I keep my e-mail address completely unrelated to my name or identity and I do occasionally have a chat through e-mail with old friends and producers. Sorry if my reply isn't as exciting as you would have liked but you did ask a pretty straight forward question :)

:thumb:

My question was pretty tame. I am sure you have been asked it a thousand times already.

Maybe this one is better. If you could ask Kate Middleton anything, what would you ask her?

:thumb:

My question was pretty tame. I am sure you have been asked it a thousand times already.

Maybe this one is better. If you could ask Kate Middleton anything, what would you ask her?

Oh dear. That then forces me to say what Morrissey would say about Kate Middleton and Moz is an idiot on the topic :) Looks like I'm not very good at this game ;)

Ok here goes:

Well I certainly would never open the door to her, I really wouldn't. But if I had to ask her a question I'd ask at the foot of which diamond encrusted door in the Household did you leave your conscience if you ever had one?

Oh dear. That then forces me to say what Morrissey would say about Kate Middleton and Moz is an idiot on the topic :) Looks like I'm not very good at this game ;)

Ok here goes:

Well I certainly would never open the door to her, I really wouldn't. But if I had to ask her a question I'd ask at the foot of which diamond encrusted door in the Household did you leave your conscience if you ever had one?

Love it. You're good. I'll let someone else ask the next one.

I have to tell you something really important. Im really shitfaced. Okthxbye

Guyssssssssssssss. Lidten. I don't mean to get alll Getz Gibrrto on you but....I'm the girl from IPAnema rift now. Bim bim bim.

Guyssssssssssssssss. I have to tell you something. My secret totally isn't my enzyme. That's just crazy propogamda. My secret is I'm hilarious. Shhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone. Ktjx.

Back
Top Bottom