Future Islands, the synthpop Smiths?

I saw them in Iowa last year. They were great. I was happy to hear they were touring with Morrissey. Should provide exposure for them.

I spoke with the frontman Steve and seemed like a good guy.

I saw them in Iowa last year. They were great. I was happy to hear they were touring with Morrissey. Should provide exposure for them.

I spoke with the frontman Steve and seemed like a good guy.

I think they wish they were like the smiths. They are talented. Their is singer is retard bus ugly though, he looks like a mix of Robbie williams, Elton John and Henry Rollins. Which is not the best mixture.
As for the audience getting on stage, that happened pre smiths (specials for instance) but took on a new meaning with the Smiths. The whole stage invasion thing is pretty common these days.

I think they wish they were like the smiths. They are talented. Their is singer is retard bus ugly though,

That's an A+ for hyperbole. Don't hold back on us, now.

And I'm sure you're the belle of the ball.

Just another horrible revival of old-fashioned pre-New Order synth-pop, neither atmospheric nor catchy, just predictable and derivative. Even in the 1980s they would have sounded old-fashioned and cheesy.

Just another horrible revival of old-fashioned pre-New Order synth-pop, neither atmospheric nor catchy, just predictable and derivative. Even in the 1980s they would have sounded old-fashioned and cheesy.

youre wrong thanks bye

Yeah I kinda agree though I've no animosity to them or there sound. I don't care for or many of the other bands in that sorta genre like xx for instance. There doing there thing though so that's cool and I wish them the best as they seem like good people but I really dislike that type of music

Back
Top Bottom