Just Listened To A (Very) Early Mix of the New Album

A

Anonymous

It is very very very different to the last 3 albums. Gone is the production bombast of YOR and the, frankly, messy and muddy guitar squall. This album is far more refined and intricate and the songwriting game has been upped. I think Morrissey knows he has to deliver and, at this early stage, I think he has. Credit to Joe Chiccarelli.

It's a shame the album is probably going to be delayed...

It is very very very different to the last 3 albums. Gone is the production bombast of YOR and the, frankly, messy and muddy guitar squall. This album is far more refined and intricate and the songwriting game has been upped. I think Morrissey knows he has to deliver and, at this early stage, I think he has. Credit to Joe Chiccarelli.

Assuming that you are in fact not some sort of troll is there anyway you could provide one or two new song titles?

It's a shame the album is probably going to be delayed...

tease-714.gif

The new keyboard fella's songs were rumoured to be heavily synth based which normally demands a much higher quality of songwriting than the usual indie guitar mediocrity.
If these rumours are true, however, why the heck is he still ramming People Are The Same down our throats?

Lyrics leak or go home.

Boz told me the first single is entitled "49 is the new 39". Wonder who this is directed to?

If it's not BS, this is thrilling news.

i'm sorry. this is just wishful thnking.

i am certainly hoping for something of a departure soundwise. doubt that will happen though.

Very encouraging, if true. Thanks for that.

i'm sorry! this thread was just a mad case of wishful thinking. i haven't heard anything but sentiments expressed are cerainly what i'm hoping for. however, unlikely.

I hope this is true.

I think we've had enough guitar mangled melodies. It needs to be softer, more intricate and delicate like Vauxhall & I.

I think Moz knows he needs to up his game for this album. Can't wait to see the cover art and track list (although we've probably already heard half of them)

I hope this is true.

I think we've had enough guitar mangled melodies. It needs to be softer, more intricate and delicate like Vauxhall & I.

I think Moz knows he needs to up his game for this album. Can't wait to see the cover art and track list (although we've probably already heard half of them)

I am so looking forward to the new album, It's a two album deal I believe?

Most odd having Cliff Richard as a supporting act! :sick:

Tom Jones I can understand that choice because he still has some credibility in him.

Back
Top Bottom